Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

+2
perlnoir
Manhattan25
6 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMer 29 Mai - 19:28

Vous trouverez les spoilers de la saison 1 d'Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, ici !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 11 Juil - 22:15

Citation :

Agents of SHIELD - Season 1 - Latest From EW

Usually not-yet-debuted TV shows struggle to generate heavy interest at Comic-Con. That won’t be a problem for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which probably has more buzz going into its first season than any show since AMC’s The Walking Dead. After all, it’s Marvel characters plus writer-director Joss Whedon plus a hit film — it’s almost like it was brainstormed by Comic-Con fans camping in line at Hall H last year.
Related
'SHIELD': Clark Gregg on how Agent Coulson lives 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' mysterious billboard: It's black, so very black
So though ABC is being very secretive about their plans and the pilot itself, here’s what we’ve dug up so far about the show and next week’s panel.
1. The pilot hints at how mild-mannered kick-ass bureaucrat Agent Coulson (Clarke Gregg) was resurrected to lead the team after being killed off in The Avengers (his S.H.I.E.L.D. colleagues say he must “never know the truth” about his death). Yet you’ll have to keep watching to learn the full story. “We can’t wait to pull the curtain back on that,” says co-creator Jed Whedon. “[But] we’re going to take our time.”

2. The S.H.I.E.L.D. story will work in tandem with the Marvel films, both past and upcoming. In fact, the first episode will pick up a storyline that’s familiar from one of the Marvel hits — and it’s not The Avengers. “We plan on trying to weave in between the films and try to make them more rewarding on both ends,” says Jed Whedon, who points out the trick is to make the audience not ask a certain fanboy-bar-fight-style question: “In any of these [episodes], you can always ask: ‘Why don’t they just call Iron Man?’” Yeah, that would be annoying! So our next question is: Why don’t they just call Iron Man? “They are aware of each other,” Whedon says of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team and the metal-suited Malibu playboy, “but they do have to have their own lives.”

GET EW ON YOUR TABLET: Subscribe today and get instant access!
3. Here’s a question from the Internets that will be addressed in the pilot: Does J. August Richards play Rage? Expect that and other revelations at the Comic-Con panel, just not a ton of them. “We’ll finally be able to answer some questions,” says co-creator Maurissa Tancharoen. “Though I’m sure we’ll have to stay on the vague end of the spectrum.”

4. Which leads us to wonder: The panel is from 1:45 to 3 p.m. on Friday. Hard to imagine the Q&A going on that long — how many ways can Whedon say, “I can’t tell you that. Stop asking!” So expect some video to fill the time. Perhaps even … the pilot itself? Announced guests currently include Joss Whedon, Marvel’s head of TV Jeph Loeb and “more guests” (presumably writers and a few cast members). And speaking of the pilot…

5. S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t look like a $200 million dollar Marvel movie, but it won’t look like the infamous boat scene in Ringer, either. “When fans see this pilot, they’ll be pretty astonished by what we pulled off and the challenge is to do it every week,” Loeb says. “The magic of television is that it’s about characters, and fortunately that’s also what Marvel is also about. We’re not built around a cape and a cowl.” Oh if this blog were a comic book, you’d see a “SMACK!” on the page right now.

SOURCE : EW

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyVen 19 Juil - 23:33

Citation :

Agents of SHIELD - Casting News - Cobie Smulders To Appear

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the How I Met Your Mother star has worked out a deal with producer ABC Studios and Marvel Television to reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill from Whedon's The Avengers film in the drama.

Sources tell THR that Smulders is so far set for a one-off cameo role in the pilot because she's contractually committed to CBS' How I Met Your Mother, though the actress could return for another similar spot in the future.

Arrow http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/07/agents-of-shield-casting-news-cobie.html
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySam 20 Juil - 11:09

Merci Perl xcited xcited 

Et voici la première photo de Cobie dans le pilote

Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Smulders-shield-pilot-300x199
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMer 31 Juil - 21:12

Citation :
 Agents of SHIELD - Season 1 - Casting News - David Conrad gets Recurring Role

Ghost Whisperer grad David Conrad has landed a Marvel-ous new gig.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the actor is joining ABC’s surefire hit Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in a recurring role.

As is customary with The Avengers TV offshoot, details about his character are shrouded in secrecy. However, the show has been casting the role of a brilliant and quirky scientist that matches Conrad’s description (i.e., male in his 40s).

Source: TVLine
zat
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 1 Aoû - 10:44

Ah yes, un nouveau personnage banana banana 
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 1 Aoû - 16:41

Ouais happy2 .

La série arrivera sur ABC le : 24 septembre 2013.

On doit donc attendre : 3 mois et 23 jours environ KO
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 1 Aoû - 18:25

J'ai hâte j'ai hâte j'ai hâte xcited xcited xcited xcited 
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMar 13 Aoû - 20:21

Spoilertv a écrit:

Agents of SHIELD - Ian Hart gets recurring role
Posted by DarkUFO at Tuesday, August 13, 2013 3 Comments
Agents of SHIELD

Actor Ian Hart is joining the highly anticipated ABC series in a recurring role. As usual, the S.H.I.E.L.D. team is being very tight-lipped about the character and how he will impact the drama.

The English actor has had roles on A&E’s Bates Motel, HBO’s Luck, FX’s Dirt and the film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. ABC had no comment. The series premieres Tuesday, Sept. 24.

Source: EW

zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMar 13 Aoû - 20:25

Merci perl !!!!!
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 10:57

Spoilertv a écrit:

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.02 - 0-8-4 - Synopsis
Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, September 12, 2013 0 Comments
Agents of SHIELD

Episode 1.02 - 0-8-4

Coulson runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes when he and the agents travel to Peru to investigate a mysterious object.

Source: SpoilerTV

Black Widow

Black Widow

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Santino, Sheldon, Rizzoli, Isles, Neal, Peter, Snow, Aria, Daenerys, Sherlock, Watson, Patrick, Lisbon, Castle, Beckett, Mac, Stella, Don, Hannibal, Steve, Danno, Gibbs, Thor, Loki, Tony...

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 13:54

xcited  Bientôt, bientôt, bientôt !!! xcited xcited
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 18:12

Merci Perl !
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 19 Sep - 21:44

Citation :

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.03 - Title Revealed
Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, September 19, 2013 0 Comments
Agents of SHIELD

Episode 1.03 of Agents of SHIELD will be called "The Asset"

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyVen 20 Sep - 15:55

Citation :

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.03 Press Release + Ian Hart role known
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, September 20, 2013 2 Comments
Agents of SHIELD

Thanks to Steffen for the heads up.

"The Asset" – When the brilliant scientist, Dr. Franklin Hall, is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in--pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down--on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are Ian Hart as Dr. Franklin Hall, David Conrad as Ian Quinn, Josh Cowdery as Agent Tyler, Bodie Newcomb as Agent Mack, Scott Subiono as Todd Chesterfield, Vachik Mangassarian as Qasim Zaghlul, Assaf Cohen as translator, Brandon Molale as Quinn’s main guard.

"The Asset" was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by David Solomon.

Source: ABC

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySam 28 Sep - 13:15

Citation :

.Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.04 - Eye Spy - Synopsis
Posted by DarkUFO at Saturday, September 28, 2013 2 Comments
Agents of SHIELD

The woman behind a series of high-stakes heists holds a troubling secret that stands to ruin Coulson.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyVen 4 Oct - 14:10

Citation :

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.05 - Girl in the Flower Dress - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, October 04, 2013
Agents of SHIELD

Thanks to Steffen for the heads up.

"Girl in the Flower Dress" - An elusive girl in a flower dress may hold the key to the mystery that brings Coulson and team to Asia to rescue a young man with an unusual and dangerous power; and Skye has a secret that jeopardizes her relationship with the team right when they need her most.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are Louis Changchien as Renshu Tseng; Ruth Negga as Raina; Austin Nichols as Miles Lydo

"Girl In The Flower Dress" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Jesse Bochco.

Source: ABC

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMar 8 Oct - 19:14

Eonline a écrit:

Brennan: S.H.I.E.L.D. question: will there be more storylines like the one in the pilot? I liked the reluctant superhero idea.

Yes, fans of the pilot will be happy to know that the S.H.I.E.L.D. gang is far from done looking for people who have recently become super. Episode nine in particular will be pleasing to those who want Coulson and his crew to get back to business.

Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyVen 1 Nov - 18:20

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.07 - The Hub - Press Release

Citation :
“The Hub” – Dangerous secrets are being kept from Coulson’s team and he works the system to save Ward and Fitz when they are sent on a Level 8 classified mission that may end in tragedy, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12 ( HYPERLINK "x-apple-data-detectors://0" 8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are Maximiliano Hernandez as Agent Sitwell, Charles Halford as Agent Shaw, Alison White as Marta and Ilia Volok as Vladimir. 

”The Hub” was written by Rafe Judkins & Lauren LeFranc and directed by Bobby Roth.

Source : SpoilerTV
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyDim 3 Nov - 15:20

TV.com a écrit:

News Briefs: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is Crossing Over With Thor: The Dark World

By Kaitlin Thomas staff

A CROSSOVER IN NAME ONLY IS STILL A CROSSOVER, RIGHT?

Chris Hemsworth's god-like arms will grace movie theater screens everywhere on November 8 when Thor: The Dark World premieres. And because Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. exists in the same timeline as the events of the Marvel films, the series will have to deal with the fallout of the film's events. Thus, on November 19, you can expect to see those events dealt with (i.e. probably mentioned or worked in like Extremis a la Ironman 3) in the episode "The Well." Here's the official synopsis:
“In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces–one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.”
[EW]

zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyDim 3 Nov - 17:37

Thanks Perl !
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyLun 11 Nov - 18:54

Agent of SHIELD - Sypnosis 1.09 : Repairs.

Citation :
When a mysterious force threatens to destroy Coulson and the team, a secret from Mary's past could save them.

mulder29

mulder29

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Lindsay Monroe

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMer 13 Nov - 13:18

Donc, ici, on peut causer de toutes les annonces de casting ? wink 

Parce que, entre la guest-star surprise de l'épisode 2 et l'introduction d'un personnage de l'univers comics, ça commence à faire beaucoup niveau galerie de personnages.
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMer 13 Nov - 13:25

Les guest-stars font partie des spoilers. Après si ce n'est seulement pour en discuter, ça sera ici : http://www.csi-ny-le-forum.com/t3685-discussion-spoiler-saison-1-agent-of-shield
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 12:47

Latest from TV Guide - Various Shows - 12th November 2013
Citation :
Mega Buzz: S.H.I.E.L.D. Crossover, Following Flame & Scandal's Next Mystery
Source : SpoilerTV.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D   Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Empty

Spoilers saison 1 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant