Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 18 Juin - 11:01

Ici seront postées les spoilers de la saison 9

Dernière édition par perlnoir le Dim 22 Juin - 2:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyDim 30 Juin - 14:34

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Spn901-castingcall_595_slogo

Citation :
The Season 9 Premiere of Supernatural will be called "Devil May Care"

It will feature Tracy a gorgeous bad-ass Hunter, and Irv, a manly Hunter who is an old friend of the Winchesters.

source: spoilertv
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyVen 12 Juil - 18:24

Citation :
[b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: black; font-weight: bold; line-height: 15pt;"]Supernatural - Season 9 - TV Guide Comic-Con edition [/b]
Posted by Veronika K. at Friday, July 12, 2013 [b class="post-newcommentlink dsq-comment-count comment-link commentslink" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; margin-left: 0.3em; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold; line-height: 15pt; font-size: 13px;"]27 Comments[/b] 
Comic-Con , Supernatural 

How did you survive Hellatus? Thankfully, the waiting has come to an end and the first spoilers are trickling in. Fans already had the opportunity to read [b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold;"]TV Guide Comic-Con edition[/b] and there are several things we can expect from season 9. Warning! Major [b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold;"]spoilers[/b] and [b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold;"]quotes[/b] ahead! Don't forget to get your own copy with a full report of news and spoilers next week.
Sam's health
We've sort of expected that and I'm not surprised that Sam didn't fully get back on his feet, but Robert Singer has revealed that Sam's recovery is a key element. In reference to where Sam and Dean are when the show returns - Singer: "When we start the season, Sam is quite ill. How he comes back from this is a real spoiler". New mysterious powers maybe?
Old characters returning

The show frequently brings back characters from the dead, which is why there's a possibility that Benny will make an appearance. "The fans love Benny," Singer says, "We'll probably find a way to bring him back." 

[color][font]
And the ladies? Sadly, Abaddon won't be played by Alaina Huffman, which is bad news for me. I really enjoyed her portrayal. Robert Singer explained that she could return in a new meatsuit to try to dethrone Crowley. She might become the new big bad, which is a reason why Dean and Sam team up with Crowley. "…but there’s someone else who wants to take over the reins of Hell. That person is an enemy to the boys, so there’s a certain ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend’ feeling between them." 

As for Naomi, her fate is less certain. Fans would really love to see her back, though. 
Jeremy Carver only mentions that "Supernatural is supernatural". So the possibility for a comeback is obviously there, small as it is. Moreover, "he's still out there," Carver says, when asked about Golem. He also hopes to see Charlie again.

Sam and Dean's grandfather can make an appearance in a flashback. "It might not be in the present," Carver says, "but he's part of our world now."

Kevin Tran
Supernatural is currently shooting out of order, but Kevin makes an appearance in "Devil May Care". [b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold;"]Brian Rose[/b]tweeted this lovely picture, which shows Kevin with the tablet in the MoL bunker.

[/font][/color][color][font]
He is very central to the angel tablet arc and he "has a role to play... because he has an angel tablet that hasn’t been translated yet," Singer says. Hopefully it means more interaction with characters like Castiel.

Castiel's humanity
Now that he's human, there's a multitude of options for a good story, especially one that focuses on his feelings regarding his former angelic status and a better understanding of what humanity entails. When questioned about Castiel's fate as the season opens, Misha says that "we find him the the woods as a human." and "he will be human for the first time". I remember that Cas came very close to being human at the end of season 5, but obviously he will have more time to discover what it means to be human and to be on equal footing with the Winchesters. And maybe he'll be reunited with Sam and Dean.
Robert Singer also elaborates on the angels on Earth. “They’re not happy about being earthbound. They lost their wings, so while they have powers, they can’t teleport. Different factions will find each other." Misha also said that, "all these disgruntled former angels with a certain amount of power would make for a formidable army.”
An army against the Winchesters or an army against Metatron? Carver explains that we "can absolutely expect that different angels will have different reactions to life on Earth. That will lead to a lot of exciting, dangerous, and fun stories to explore."
Crowley
We got confirmation that Crowley is not fully human, but he "was genuinely affected...How much of that will linger is an open question, because, in the end, he didn't become human". I'm not too fond of a redemption arc for Crowley or the fact that he might be working with Sam and Dean, but the interactions between Sam and Crowley were definitely a highlight. When asked about Meg, her fate seems to be "cloudy".

And what about Dean?
Next week we'll hopefully find out more during the panel. Please check out Sunday's schedule [b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-weight: bold;"]here[/b]. Unfortunately, nothing has been said about Dean's storyline yet.[/font][/color]

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptySam 13 Juil - 18:40

Citation :
Supernatural Episode with a production number of 9.02 will be called "[b style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(23, 134, 196); font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.65625px;"]I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here[/b]"

We suspect that as they are filming out of order that this will actually be Episode 9.01.

This episode will feature.

Ezekiel - A man possessed by the spirit of a fallen angel. This is a possibly recurring role.

Hael - Female Teenager, she is a fallen angel who has landed on earth in a human body.

Shoot Dates: July 23 - August 2
Writer: Jeremy Carver
Director: John Showalter

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyLun 15 Juil - 13:12

Supernatural - Season 9 - TV Guide Comic-Con 2013 Scans

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%282%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%283%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%284%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%285%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%286%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%287%29_FULL

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supernatural%20-%20Season%209%20-%20TV%20Guide%20Comic-Con%202013%20Scans%20%288%29_FULL

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 16 Juil - 22:24

Tvequals a écrit:

‘Supernatural’ Season 9: Get Ready to Welcome Back Jim Beaver

Bobby Singer may be dead, he’s not finished fighting just yet.

Jim Beaver announced his beloved, but deceased hunter would be returning for Supernatural season nine via Twitter:

The only question now is, what form will Bobby take? Beaver went on to Tweet, “Read the script. Didn’t see this one coming. Whatever you think it is — it ain’t.” However Bobby reenters the Winchester boys’ lives, I imagine fans will just be grateful to have the terrific Beaver back on their screens on a regular basis.

During his time away from Supernatural, Beaver has made memorable guest turns on Justified, Dexter, The Middle and Mike & Molly.

How do you think Bobby will return?

Supernatural season nine premieres Tuesday, October 15th at 9/8c on The CW.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyJeu 18 Juil - 11:59

Spoilertv a écrit:

Supernatural - Comic-Con 2013 - Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles - Caped Crusaders
Posted by DarkUFO at Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7 Comments
Comic-Con , Supernatural

WHO ARE THOSE CAPED DEMON-HUNTERS?

SUPERNATURAL’S JARED PADALECKI AND JENSEN ACKLES GET IN TOUCH

WITH THEIR INNER SUPER HEROES IN PREPARATION FOR COMIC-CON 2013

WITH THE SIGNATURE WARNER BROS. CAPED BACKPACK

Twitter Pitch: Who’s wearing WBTV’s caped @Comic_Con bags? Super heroes? Or #Supernatural? http://bit.ly/12VHtE2 The Winchesters gear up! #WBSDCC @cw_spn

Twitter Pitch: #Supernatural stars @JarPad & Jensen Ackles tap their inner super heroes in time for @Comic_Con! http://bit.ly/12VHtE2 #WBSDCC @cw_spn

BURBANK, Calif. (July 17, 2013) — Men in … Capes? In preparation for Comic-Con 2013, Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles got in touch with the super hero within by modeling Warner Bros. signature caped Comic-Con backpacks. With production on the ninth season of the hit series just beginning and an appearance at 2013 Comic-Con International: San Diego this Sunday, series stars Padalecki and Ackles took a moment to show off the Supernatural bag and more importantly, to road-test its fashion cape accessory!

Supernatural returns to Hall H at Comic Con on Sunday, July 21, from 10:00–11:00 AM with a special video presentation as well as a cast/producer Q&A. Recurring guest star Mark A. Sheppard joins series stars Padalecki, Ackles and Misha Collins alongside executive producers Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer. Additionally, the cast and executive producers will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) afterward at 12:45–1:30 PM.

Supernatural returns for its ninth season on October 15, 2013, airing on a new day this fall: Tuesdays at 9/8c on The CW.

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supern12

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyDim 21 Juil - 22:52

Citation :

Supernatural - Season 9 - Latest From Comic-Con

SNEAK PEEK | A Season 8 sizzle reel, set to Doobie Brothers’ “Rockin’ Down the Highway” (watch below) was followed by a first look at the new season, which features Kevin freaking out in the Men of Letters bunker. When Dean enters, the prophet almost shoots him with an arrow. “You’re a crappy shot, Katniss,” Dean remarks before Sam brings in a bagged-and-cuffed Crowley. They want the name of every demon possessing a human, and they have a plan to get them by putting Crowley in his “own personal hell”: Isolation.

ANGEL MADNESS | “We’re going to learn pretty quickly that a world full of fallen angels is pretty much a free-for-all,” previewed Carver. “We’re going to see it’s not one unified body. We’ve got lots of angels out there with lots of different agendas. Many are feelings lost and vengeful. A world of fallen angels is a dirty, bloody, scary and, in some ways, a very human world.”

More at TVLine

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyLun 22 Juil - 2:47

Citation :

Supernatural: Felicia Day Returning for Men of Letters Origin Episode, Sheriff Mills Lives!

Felicia Day
Felicia Day will reprise her role as Charlie on Supernatural in the fourth episode of Season 9, the show's executive producers revealed Sunday.

Day's return was, appropriately, announced at the CW drama's Comic-Con panel on Sunday, moderated by TV Guide Magazine's Rich Sands. In the panel, executive producer Robert Singer and star Jared Padalecki were facetiously bemoaning Day's appearances on the show thus far when she suddenly walked on stage, to the rejoice of Supernatural fans and geeks everywhere. "I heard you, Bob, and I flew over here," she joked, before taking a spot on the panel alongside the show's creative team. "I'm thrilled to be back," Day said. "I think it's always amazing when you have a gift of a character that you want to play all the time."

Get all the latest Comic-Con news

Although producers were coy during the panel about just how Charlie would return, showrunner Jeremy Carver shed some light on her episode in later interviews. "We're going to see her early on in a really fun episode that delves back into the earliest days of the Men of Letters. Literally, the first two Men of Letters turning the key into a bunker that's never been used before in 1935," he said. "The first case they're coming up against involves The Wizard of Oz in a way that we've never really seen that story approached before."

Carver also revealed the return of a character many fans thought perished at the end of last season — Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) -- who will appear in the eighth episode.

Check out photos from Supernatural

Fan favorite Jim Beaver already spilled the beans last week on Twitter that Bobby will pop up this season, but Carver divulged a little more information. "We're going to see him in a way that we don't expect, but a way that's also true to our show mythology and our lore," Carver said. "We are not suspending the laws of Supernatural to bring this person back. There's a very understandable way in which we're seeing this guy."

Season 9 of Supernatural premieres on Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 9/8c on The CW. Are you excited for Day to return?

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMer 24 Juil - 0:15

Citation :

Supernatural - Episode 9.03 - Title Revealed + Snippet

Episode 9.03 of Supernatural will be called "I'm No Angel".

It will feature a character called Bartholomew who is a bureaucrat angel sent to organize the angels.

Source: SpoilerTV

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyVen 26 Juil - 12:50

Entertainment Weekly a écrit:

‘SUPERNATURAL’: SCOOP-A-PALOOZA

In addition to what was dolled out during the Supernatural panel, this year’s press room was a wonderful flood of scooplets. Here, I pull out some highlights:
+ CROWLEY = CURED? – Mark Sheppard scooped to me during our chat on the EW Comic-Con couch that Crowley was most certainly going to struggle with certain side effects from almost being cured at the end of last season, but, he maintains, Sam and Dean “did not cure him.” “I mean, as far as the canon is concerned, if you don’t complete the task then it hasn’t happened. I’d be more interested to see…if there is any residual effects.”

+ DEAN’S SECRET– So, Dean’s got a secret. Exactly what it is, we’re not sure. Neither is Jensen Ackles, but, he teases, it’s “one of the bigger issues of the series.” “So it’ll be interesting to see how that plays out,” he says. Jared Padalecki teased a little further: “ It does really heavily involve Sam, and even has a lot to do with why Sam’s still alive. So Dean is just kind of lying to Sam. And he’s hating it every step of the way and Sam can’t really tell,” he says. “But when Sam finds out, s–t’s going to hit the fan.”

+ WILL ACKLES DIRECT? Ackles is also waiting to hear whether or not he’ll step behind the camera to direct another episode. After directing one episode per season for the last three seasons, “I’m not directing this year — well not yet. They haven’t given me one. I usually direct the first one out of the gate, but because I have a 7-week-old daughter I opted to stay home with the newborn instead this year,” he says. But there’s still a chance he can. “There’s still a few episodes that are not slated yet with the directors and I think they’re trying to figure out how they can slide me in there storyline wise.”

+ CASTIEL’S NEW CHALLENGES – Lots of scoop on what’s coming up with powerless Cas in my chat with Misha Collins and Mark Sheppard, but Collins, who is slated to appear in more than a dozen episodes throughout this season, added on the matter: “I certainly hope that at the very least, Cas is going to change his underwear now that he’s human. But I will tease for you – this is pretty juicy stuff since we’re getting into the wardrobe, there is a Laundromat scene in episode 1. So this very question has been forefront in the writer’s minds.” As for his relationship with the boys? Ackles says, “It’ll be interesting to see how the relationship evolves given his new lack of skills.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyJeu 1 Aoû - 13:28

Citation :

Supernatural - Season 9 - Guy Norman Bee talks Episode 9.01 and 9.02

Q. What can you tell ‘Supernatural’ readers about episode one of Season 9 – ‘Devil May Care’? Can you spill a little something to get us through this hiatus?

A: Although I got the honor of directing the first episode of Season 9 it will air second due to actor availability (one of the guest stars was only available the first 2 days of the episode so we had to shoot him out) - It picks up right where the season premiere leaves off, and the season premiere picks up right where the season 8 finale leaves off! (unlike the one year gap between S7 and S8). Sam has been "cured" and the boys resume their lives as if the trials that Sam endured in S8 never affected him. We'll find out how he made this miraculous recovery in the premiere episode. The boys get word of a few of their hunter contemporaries that have been taken hostage by a familiar face from Season 8. He/She leads them to a spot outside Eugene, Oregon so He/She can get info about where Crowley is. How He/She is able to take hunters as hostages is a big part of the episode; by the recruiting of demons and getting them to "Be All That They Can Be!"

Q. Have you or other crew members had the chance to take “Baby” out for a ride?

A. Unless you are a member of the Teamsters union and more specifically Jeff Budnick (picture car coordinator) or Frank Penko (on-set picture car wrangler) or you play a character named "Dean" you can't/shouldn't drive any of the classic Impalas! There are many great joy-ride stories that Jensen has racked up over the seasons and I personally witnessed a great power slide in the rain when we asked him to quickly "go back to one" (reset) the car for another take during last season's "Taxi Driver!" Horsepower plus a captive crew/audience equals "Stunt driver" Ackles!

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/supernatural-season-9-guy-norman-bee.html

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptySam 3 Aoû - 3:49

Citation :

‘SUPERNATURAL’: PICKING UP THE PIECES; PLUS, ‘DOCTOR DEAN-LITTLE’

That Men of Letters stuff is just the gift that keeps on giving. It’s no secret that I was a big fan of the introduction of this mythology last year, and EP Jeremy Carver told me this week that they intend to ride the MOL train into this season. “We’ll be delving a lot more into that,” he says, “and in fact we’ll be seeing the very first two hunters to ever be stationed at the men of letters bunker. That’s a really, really fun episode we have coming up early in the season where we will be flashing back to 1935.”

Elsewhere, it will take at least the first three episodes for the show to get back into the case-of-the-week format as before, then they’ll be dealing with the fallout of thousands of angels falling from the sky. “There are a lot of pieces to pick up. As we pick up those pieces, we’re always introducing new things, but we’re very much in the world of consequences of last season,” he shared.

But when we do get back to the week-to-week ongoings, here’s something to look forward to: an episode that will cause Dean to become what EP Robert Singer called “Doctor Dean-little.” Yes, he talks to animals. (!!) “One of the highlights being Dean getting into a brawl with a pigeon,” Carver dished. “It’s a logical progression from fairies to pigeons.”

source: EW
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptySam 3 Aoû - 18:49

Citation :

Supernatural - Episode 9.04 - Title Revealed + Snippet

Episode 9.04 of Supernatural will be called "Slumber Party"

The episode will feature a flashback to the 1930's with a character called Haggerty. It will also feature a huntress called Dorothy.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMer 7 Aoû - 3:19

Citation :

Supernatural Adds Battlestar Alum Tahmoh Penikett

Tahmoh Penikett

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 130806tahmoh-penikett1_210x305

Supernatural has cast Battlestar Galactica alum Tahmoh Penikett to guest-star on an upcoming episode, TVGuide.com has learned.

Penikett will first appear in the season premiere (Oct. 8 at 9/8c on The CW), which will pick up after Metatron expelled the angels from Heaven. He will play an angel named Ezekiel, whom showrunner Jeremy Carver described as "a dignified warrior angel injured in the Fall."

Get scoop on Supernatural's new season

Carver told fans last month at Comic-Con that the Winchesters will be "knee-deep in angel problems" this season. However, whether or not Sam and Dean will help an angel will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Penikett is best known for his role as Karl "Helo" Agathon in Battlestar Galactica and has also appeared on Dollhouse, Arrow and Continuum.

Are you excited for the new season of Supernatural?

(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by CBS, one of The CW's parent companies.)

Arrow http://www.tvguide.com/News/Supernatural-Battlestar-Tahmoh-Penikett-1068938.aspx
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 13 Aoû - 2:30

Citation :

Supernatural - Season 9 - Casting News - Gildart Jackson guest starring
Posted by Klutzy_girl at Monday, August 12, 2013 3 Comments
Supernatural

The actor, who plays Butler Giles on the summer series, will play Haggerty, a veteran member of the Men of Letters, and appear during a 1930 flashback. Jackson will first appear in the fourth episode of the season, titled "Slumber Party," with an opportunity to return later this season.

More at THR

Arrow http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/supernatural-season-9-casting-news_12.html
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 13 Aoû - 20:23

TVEquals a écrit:

Supernatural Chat: Season 9 Spoilers – New and Returning Characters
Supernatural - Hello Cruel World

Now that Supernatural Season 9 is officially underway, we’re starting to get a lot more news about what’s coming up next season. At Comic-Con, the cast and creators opened up a little bit about some of the characters that will be coming back next season, and now we’re getting news about some new characters as well. Let’s take a look at what we know so far.

Warning: Supernatural Season 9 Spoilers Ahead – Consider Yourself Warned

What characters are returning to Supernatural Season 9?

At this point we all know that of course Sam, Dean and Castiel will be back for next season. Though it’s not clear in what capacity they will (or will not) be working together, many fans have started referring to them as Team Free Will again.

Another character confirmed for Season 9 is Bobby. Producer Jeremy Carver confirmed in an interview with BuddyTV that the patriarchal character will in fact be back next season, though he wouldn’t confirm or deny is Bobby’s appearance will be in present time or in flashbacks. Though he did say that Bobby’s return is “very much keeping with our lore and mythology and we’re not breaking a boatload of rules to bring back a favorite character.”

I don’t know about you folks, but that sounds like a present-time return to me.

Another character confirmed to return next season is Kevin. According to TV Guide’s Comic-Con edition, Kevin’s role will be pretty big next season, thanks to the pesky Angel Tablet. The Winchesters are going to need Kevin’s help to translate it, of course.

Sadly, one character that won’t be returning (at least not yet) is Meg. Here’s what Carver had to say about her in an interview with EW’s InsideTV: “Meg kinda died – everyone on Supernatural kinda dies,” he said, adding, however, “[I] can’t speak specifically to Meg right now. I personally thought the send-off episode that Robbie Thompson wrote for her is really wonderful. I think myself and Bob [Singer] – like anyone involved in Supernatural – when someone dies, you want it to count a little bit. So there are no immediate plans to bring her back.”

What new characters are coming in Supernatural Season 9?

Supernatural Season 9 is going to be chock full of new characters. First up, there’s the news of the fallen angel Ezekiel, who will be played by Tahmoh Penikett. Whether he will be friend or foe to Castiel and the Winchesters remains to be seen.

The most recent casting news is very exciting on a couple of levels. According to The Hollywood Reporter, ABC’s Whodunnit host Gildart Jackson will be making an appearance as one of the Men of Letters. Not only that, but the episode he is set to appear in is called “Slumber Party” and will flashback to 1930. While there’s no word that the boys will actually be time traveling again, it is still exciting to know that we’re going to be finding out more about the Men of Letters next season.

So far, it’s looking like an amazing lineup of returning and new characters for Supernatural Season 9 and we’re only barely into the filming schedule. I can’t wait to see what more tidbits come out as the season premiere grows closer.

Which characters are you most excited to see next season? Sound off in the comments below, I love hearing from you guys!

Arrow http://www.tvequals.com/2013/08/13/supernatural-chat-season-9-spoilers-new-and-returning-characters/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tvequals+%28TV+Equals%29
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMer 14 Aoû - 10:48

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Captur10

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyDim 18 Aoû - 23:06

Citation :

Supernatural - Episode 9.05 - Bad Boys - Small Snippet
Posted by DarkUFO at Sunday, August 18, 2013 12 Comments
Supernatural

Episode 9.05 of Supernatural has a character called Robin, who is now in her 30's and is now a waitress at a small diner. She remembers Dean from their adolescent romance from nearly 20 years ago.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyLun 9 Sep - 10:38

Citation :

Supernatural France
(nath) Traduction d'un article récapitulatif de TVLine (source : HW)

!!! ATTENTION SPOILERS !!! SUR LA FIN DE LA SAISON 8 (pour ceux qui n'ont pas encore vu cette saison!) et LE DEBUT DE LA 9

_
_
_
_
_

PRECEDEMMENT : Metatron a chassé tout les anges du Paradis, et fait de Castiel un humain. Sam a prolongé ses efforts afin de guérir Crowley et fermer les portes de l'Enfer, mais Dean a découvert que cela le tuerait, aussi a-t-il supplié son frère de ne pas aller jusqu'au bout. Malheureusement, Sammy ne savait pas comment arrêter le processus, et il s'est écroulé, à l'agonie.

PROCHAINEMENT : Pas de surprise : Sam va survivre. Mais pourquoi il survit est un secret que l'ainé des Winchesters va devoir précieusement garder - ce qui devrait causer de nouveaux tumultes dans leur relation. "Au début de la saison, vous allez voir Dean dans une position très différente d'auparavant, position qui font que ses décisions seront celles qui péseront dans la balance de leur relation," prévoit Jeremy Carver. "C'est un lourd fardeau à porter, et c'est quelque chose qui aura un impact important sur leur relation." Puis, il y a les anges à gérer, ce qui inclue des "candidats au trône de leader", comme l'ange mené par Tahmoh Penikett, un guerrier blessé. Pendant ce temps, Cas' s'habitue à sa nouvelle vie, en "mangeant, défécant et forniquant", nous révèle son interprète, Misha Collins. Dans un ton plus léger, nous retrouverons Charlie dans l'épisode 4, où nous voyagerons dans le temps pour découvrir les "premiers Men of Letters à avoir habité le bunker", tease Carver. Alors, que faisaient-ils ? Vous savez, la routine - comme "découvrir la vérité derrière les évènements qui ont inspiré l'histoire du Magicien d'Oz. C'est fun, et sincère."

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER : Outre Ezekiel, nous rencontrerons d'autres créatures célestes. "Nous allons approfondir de vraies personnalités, et nous découvrirons de nouveaux anges très intéressants," dit Carver. "A chaque fois que nous pouvons nous plonger dans les références bibliques, et nous les approprier pour en faire ce que nous voulons, nous le faisons. Certains des anges que nous verrons prennent racine dans la mythologie."

(Source . tvline.com)

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 10 Sep - 14:33

Spoilertv a écrit:

Supernatural - Episode 9.07 - Heaven Can't Wait - Snippets
Posted by DarkUFO at Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1 Comment
Supernatural

Episode 9.07 will have the following characters.

Nora: She is a caring hard working single mother and the owner of gas station and convenience store. Possibly recurring.

Ephraim: A Creepy Supernatural entity who believes he is on a mission to help mankind but has power that can be used for evil.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 11:04

TVline a écrit:

Supernatural Season 9 Video: Sam Lies 'In God's Hands,' Death Waits for No One – Except Dean

BY VLADA GELMAN
Get More: Fall TV Preview, First Look, Video

Will Death actually help Sam Winchester live? We’re not sure, but a fresh promo for Supernatural‘s ninth season (premiering Oct. 8 at 9/8c) reveals that the Grim Reaper is, indeed, back.

Couple that with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki’s teasers that Dean’s keeping a secret about why Sam survives his season-opening troubles, and we can’t help but wonder whether the elder brother has made a deal with the grimmest of reapers. Or is it perhaps a fallen angel who heals a hospitalized Sam (and maybe even Dean)?

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Supernatural and 44 Other Returning Faves
Also spotted in the trailer: A wandering, confused Castiel; the brothers swinging fists at each other and the return of Abaddon.

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments with your theories on Death’s Season 9 appearance.

Arrow http://tvline.com/2013/09/11/supernatural-season-9-spoilers-video-death-returns/
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyVen 13 Sep - 13:15

coeur coeur coeur coeur coeur coeur coeur 

Citation :

NEWS/ Supernatural Season 9 Sneak Peek: Death Is Waiting For Sam—Watch Now!
par Tierney Bricker | Traduit par Tierney Bricker le 12/9/2013 - à 19h24

Supernatural, Jared Padalecki
Diyah Pera/The CW

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Rs_634x1024-130530135036-634.Supernatural.mh.053013

"Hello Sam, I've been waiting for you."

Gulp! Death is back and ready for his date with Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) when Supernatural returns for its ninth season on Tuesday, Oct. 8. But Death isn't the only foe Supernatural fans can expect to see the brothers go up against when the CW hit returns.

The network has just released the first promo for the Winchester brothers' highly-anticipated return, which features Dean (Jensen Ackles) worrying over his little bro Sam, who is not looking too good in a hospital bed.

WATCH: Exclusive season eight Supernatural DVD feature!

"Are you telling me my brother's life is in God's hands?" an incredulous Dean asks in the promo. (New book idea: "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester And I Want All the Pie"!)

Of course, it wouldn't be Supernatural with an epic big bad and Abaddon definitely fits that bill as she is intent on getting all the angels with "clipped wings" to bow to her. Watch out, Castiel (Misha Collins). Yes, we do get to see everyone's favorite fallen angel in the new footage. Huzzah!
But who knows what version of Cas fans will be seeing in season nine now that he's powerless. "It's going to be interesting," Jensen Ackles told us of Dean's reaction to human Castiel. "Castiel has been such a valuable tool to Dean over the past few years and I don't know if he's going to have him come clean his room; I don't know what's going to happen."

Supernatural returns on Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 9 p.m. on the CW.

Arrow http://fr.eonline.com/news/458512/supernatural-season-9-sneak-peek-death-is-waiting-for-sam-watch-now?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyVen 13 Sep - 22:24

Spoilertv a écrit:

Supernatural - Episode 9.06 - Dog Dean Afternoon - Set Report and Big Spoilers
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, September 13, 2013 8 Comments
Supernatural

Update: 20:00 Thanks to Elana for this update.

Here are two photos from Jared's double that contribute to the 6h spoiler(Sam's throat being sliced)

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supern10

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Supern11

Thanks to Elena for the heads up.

We've no way of knowing how true these are so take with a pinch of salt.

I've got lots of spoilers about the episode, so turn back now if you don't want to know!
You have been warned!

I've put *'s next to ones that are the biggest spoilers

1) Dean taking a German Shepherd out of the backseat of the Impala. The dog was on a leash. Once out, the dog noticed a poodle and both the German Shepherd and Dean stopped. (I'm not sure if the poodle was actually in the scene, or if it was there to catch the attention of the dog offscreen, if that makes sense). Then Dean walked it into "Enid Animal Hospital" (or something along those lines), so I guess the episode takes place in Oklahoma. Sam was there too

2) Dean and Sam talking over the Impala, in suits. They were standing in front of "Gentle Eatery: Vegan Bakery" if I remember correctly

3) Dean inside the bakery with the dog

4) Dean and Sam breaking into a building at night

Scenes I heard of:

1) There'll be a big fight scene involving Dean and possibly a lot of dogs

2) *The monster of the week is someone (not sure if it's a witch, a god, monster, etc) who, upon consuming the heart of an animal, can take its power/form. I know which character in the episode this person is; if you want to know I can tell you.

3) Sam will get his throat slashed or bitten! His neck was completely covered in blood when he walked by. Apparently he will be possessed by something though, so he won't die... or he will but he'll be healed, or something like that. I also overheard the name of the thing possessing him. It sounded like "Zekkel" but then I'm thinking it might be Ezekiel the angel? I don't know, that's just my own theory based on how the name sounded

Source: Yuki@IMDB

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 17 Sep - 18:38

TVline a écrit:

Exclusive Supernatural Video: Dean Goes on a Life-or-Death Head Trip to Rescue Sam
BY VLADA GELMAN
Get More: Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, Trailers and Promos, Video

It’s no secret that the Supernatural brothers will do anything for each other. But Dean’s got a really long, super strange trip ahead of him if he wants to save Sam, as you’ll see in the following exclusive trailer for Season 9 (which bows Oct. Cool.
PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Supernatural and 44 Other Returning Faves
“You died, Sam,” the elder Winchester says, breaking the big news to his bro. So exactly how are they talking in the Impala? “We’re inside your head.” Whoa.
Dean’s determined to find a way to stop Sammy’s demise — if his broken, “There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you,” doesn’t choke you up, I don’t know what will — but Sam isn’t so sure there’s anything left to fight for.
RELATED | Supernatural Season 9 Casts Tahmoh Penikett as Angel Ezekiel
Also spotted in the preview: Bobby imparting some wisdom, Abaddon raising hell, Crowley being his usual unhelpful self and Castiel offering aid to an uninterested party.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Supernatural saison 9   Spoilers Supernatural saison 9 Empty

Spoilers Supernatural saison 9
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant