Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Game of Thrones - Spoilers

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 EmptySam 18 Juin - 3:13

EW a écrit:

Is there anything you can say about the Battle of the Bastards on Game of Thrones? — Ronan
In short, I’m told it’s amazing and the most spectacular TV battle you’ve ever seen, even when it comes to one element that’s under-appreciated, but really expensive: lots of horses. Kit Harington demonstrates everything he’s learned as an action star and physical performer over the last five years. It’s must see and must see live. Also, the bastards battle isn’t the only action sequence in the episode. Stew on that.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 EmptyLun 18 Juil - 18:15

TVline a écrit:

Game of Thrones Season 7 Premiere Pushed to Summer 2017

By Michael Ausiello / July 18 2016, 9:07 AM PDT

Game of Thrones fans, new episodes aren’t coming for at least another year.

HBO on Monday confirmed that the drama’s seven-episode Season 7 won’t premiere until Summer 2017 as a result of a winter-imposed production delay. Full release below…

The Emmy®️- and Golden Globe-winning series GAME OF THRONES will begin shooting its next season later this summer, it was announced today by Casey Bloys, president, HBO programming. Production of the seven-episode seventh season will be based in Northern Ireland, while additional portions will be filmed in Spain and Iceland, with debut slated for summer 2017 on HBO.

“Now that winter has arrived on GAME OF THRONES, executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss felt that the storylines of the next season would be better served by starting production a little later than usual, when the weather is changing,” said Bloys. “Instead of the show’s traditional spring debut, we’re moving the debut to summer to accommodate the shooting schedule.”

Season seven directors will include Mark Mylod, Jeremy Podeswa, Matt Shakman and Alan Taylor.

Locations for shooting in Spain will include Sevilla, Caceres, Almodovar del Rio, Santiponce, Zumaia and Bermeo.

Last week, GAME OF THRONES received 23 Primetime Emmy®️ nominations, the most of any nominee for the third year in a row. This year’s nominations include Outstanding Drama Series, 2 for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington), 3 for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams), Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (Max von Sydow), 2 for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series (Miguel Sapochnik, Jack Bender) and Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series (David Benioff and D.B. Weiss).

Season seven credits: The executive producers of GAME OF THRONES are David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger and Bernadette Caulfield; co-executive producers, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis, George R.R. Martin and Bryan Cogman; producers, Chris Newman, Greg Spence and Lisa McAtackney.

Arrow http://tvline.com/2016/07/18/game-of-thrones-season-7-premiere-date-delay/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 EmptySam 23 Juil - 0:15

tvline a écrit:

Game of Thrones @ Comic-Con: Cast Talks Jon Snow's Paternity Reveal, the Impending Stark Family Feud and More

By Andy Swift / July 22 2016, 3:10 PM PDT

In lieu of a three-eyed raven, the Game of Thrones cast and showrunners on Friday did their best to predict what the future holds for the HBO series during their Comic-Con panel.

RELATEDGame of Thrones Season 7 Premiere Pushed to Summer 2017

Creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, director Miguel Saopchnik, as well as stars Liam Cunningham, John Bradley, Nathalie Emmanuel, Conleth Hill, Sophie Turner, Iwan Rheon, Faye Marsay, Isaac Hempstead-Wright and Kristian Nairn were all on hand to discuss the events of Season 6, as well as what could happen in Season 7:

* Benioff, once again explaining why we have to wait until Summer 2017 for more episodes: “Winter is here, and we have to shoot in places where there are trees. We have to wait until leaves fall off. … There’s no way to get the show out there until Summer.”

* Rheon, in defense of Ramsay (dubbed “America’s Sweetheart” by moderator Rob McElhenney): “Poor guy’s had a tough upbringing. He’s a bastard in the North, which is always difficult, and he’s been looking for his father’s love and acceptance all his life.” (Turner’s sarcastic response: “Boo. Hoo.”)

* Nairn on the response to Hodor’s death: “It has been overwhelming. I did not expect it to be so crazy. I’m really, really flattered as well. It’s blown my mind. I was in LA a few days ago at a hotel, and all their door stops said ‘Hodor’ on them. I went, ‘Really?’ It’s been incredible. The scene was incredibly written and directed. I knew I was going to be killed, but I didn’t expect the outpouring of emotions.”

* Though Sapochnik is not listed as a director for Season 7, he “would very much hope” to be back for Season 8.

RELATEDGame of Thrones‘ George R.R. Martin on Emmy Noms: ‘Outlander Was Robbed’

* Cunningham on Shireen’s death: “When I got the script for the first time, you would have heard the clang of my jaw hitting the ground when I read it. … That relationship with Shireen was very easy. She’s an absolutely gorgeous human being, and a beautiful actress — and these guys keep taking the people I love working with away from me.”

* Bradley said his dream death for Sam would be falling off a ladder in his new library: “Sam’s always been told that books are follies and to be dismissed.” He then invited the audience to imagine Sam in a Battle of the Bastards-type battle with a bunch of books.

* “It’s hard to know what the future brings for her, but she genuinely believes in Daenerys and her claim. Daenerys has saved her live and liberated her and acknowledged her brilliance. … These two women respect each other and lift each other up. … I hope Missandei continues to support Daenerys, and they continue to be this sort-of girl power couple.

* Turner theorizing why Sansa didn’t tell Jon about the Knights of the Vale: “She wanted all the credit, and it was a more dramatic moment when they showed up. It made for really good television. Now here’s the question I’m wanting to know: Why It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia didn’t get an Emmy nomination?” (McElhenney appreciated that one.)

* As for Jon and Sansa’s conflicting aspirations: “I’m not sure she believes Jon is capable of running Winterfell and the North,” Turned said. “She thinks he doesn’t have the intellect, the knowledge and the experience that she has … and I concur. But she knows he has those Stark morals, and inevitably, he’ll make the right decision. But whether it’s going to benefit anyone is another story.”

* Marsay was quick to shoot down the theory that Arya and the Waif are the same person: “I think the theory was a cool one. It would have been really cool, but I think Arya is Arya, and that’s her journey. The way it is now is the best way.”

RELATEDGame of Thrones: Mad Queen Cersei? Baby Bolton? Jon’s Twin? A Pre-Finale Check-In on Popular Plot Theories

* On the reveal of Jon Snow’s true lineage: “He might not know why that is, but for some reason, it’s imperative that he spreads the word,” Hempstead-Wright said. “I presume he’ll somehow tell Jon, but I’m not sure how he’ll respond when Bran shows up and says, ‘I’m a Tree Wizard and your dad isn’t your dad.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 EmptySam 30 Juil - 19:33

tvline a écrit:

HBO Boss on Game of Thrones End Date and Possible Spinoff, Deadwood Revival, Curb Season 9 Timetable

By Michael Ausiello / July 30 2016, 9:16 AM PDT

The Deadwood revival movie remains on track and Game of Thrones is indeed nearing the finish line.

At HBO’s portion of the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Saturday, the cabler’s new programming president Casey Bloys confirmed that Deadwood creator David Milch is “writing the script,” adding, “We haven’t read it yet. I imagine it will be very good. I feel good about it… But I can’t tell you that [it’s happening] for sure.”

Bloys’ predecessor, Michael Lombardo, was decidedly more bullish on the project, telling TVLine back in January that the Deadwood pic “is going to happen.”

VIDEOSGame of Thrones Stars on ‘Serial Killer’ Arya, Davos-Melisandre Hookup (!?)

Also at HBO’s exec session, Bloys confirmed that Game of Thrones‘ delayed Season 7 premiere will take the show out of the 2017 Emmy race, but insisted awards are “not our main goal. The main goal is to do the best show for our subscribers and fans. … [The Emmy fallout] is just something we have to live with.”

Bloys also confirmed that GoT will conclude with its eighth season and that a spinoff has been discussed. “We’ve talked about it,” he said. “It’s something I’m not opposed to, but it has to make sense creatively. I’m open to it. The guys aren’t opposed to it, but there’s no concrete plans.”

RELATEDGame of Thrones @ Comic-Con: Cast Talks Jon Snow’s Paternity Reveal, the Impending Stark Family Feud and More

Other key takeaways/announcements from Bloys’ presser:

* J.J. Abrams’ big-budget Westworld will premiere Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9/8c, while Sarah Jessica Parker’s Divorce will bow Sunday, Oct. 9 at 10/9c, followed by new comedy Insecure at 10:30/9:30c.

* Jon Stewart’s previously-announced deal with HBO will find the Daily Show vet producing “an animated parody of a cable news network. It will be Jon’s voice — actual voice and tone.”

* The Leftovers‘ third and final season will debut in 2017 (possibly filling GoT‘s now-available spring launch spot.)

* True Detective is “not dead,” Bloys maintained when asked about the potential for a third season. “I’m just not sure we have the right take for a third season yet.” Bloys also hinted that TD could return without series creator Nic Pizzolatto.

* Production on Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s ninth season will commence this fall ahead of an expected 2017 premiere. (Bloys initially misspoke and said Curb would not be return until 2018.)

* Regarding the decision to renew and then cancel Vinyl, Bloys said, “The decision to pick it up was an optimistic one… With a little bit of distance… it really becomes about priorities. The tough decision [came down to], ‘Are we going to get this from good to great?’ I didn’t know if we were going to make it. And if I’ve got limited resources, there are other things I want to do.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Oct - 11:28

Jon Snow meets Daenerys Targaryen Season 7 Game of Thrones

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Game of Thrones - Spoilers    Game of Thrones  - Spoilers  - Page 2 Empty

Game of Thrones - Spoilers
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2