Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €
anipassion.com

5.18 - Resident Evil

2 participants

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
5.18 - Resident Evil I_vote_lcap0%5.18 - Resident Evil I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

5.18 - Resident Evil Empty
MessageSujet: 5.18 - Resident Evil   5.18 - Resident Evil EmptyMar 4 Fév - 19:47

Le 17/04

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/03/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_27.html

Citation :
“Resident Evil” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

PAUL WESLEY MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Both Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are suddenly having unsettling dreams of an alternate version of the life they might have had together. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a disturbing encounter with Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy), who warns her about frightening changes on the Other Side. Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) gives Damon (Ian Somerhalder) unwanted relationship advice, then admits he is searching for a woman he loved decades before while he was held captive by the Augustines. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) enlists Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) to help track the Travelers and keep them from taking control of Mystic Falls. Bonnie is hurt and angry when she learns that Jeremy is working with Liv behind her back. Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) shows up at the Salvatore house and explains what he knows about Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) and the Travelers to Damon, Elena and Enzo. Matt has a terrifying encounter with inhabitants of the Other Side. Finally, when Damon finds Markos, he is both relieved and disturbed by what Markos has to tell him. Paul Wesley directed the episode written by Brian Young & Caroline Dries (#518).

Dernière édition par Lindsay le Mer 21 Mai - 11:29, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

5.18 - Resident Evil Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 5.18 - Resident Evil   5.18 - Resident Evil EmptyJeu 27 Mar - 22:46

Citation :

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: RESIDENT EVIL (EP518)
Posted by Kate | March 27, 2014, 14:39 (EST) | No Comments
Category: The Vampire Diaries TV

The CW has released the official synopsis for The Vampire Diaries: Resident Evil (EP518) – directed by one Paul Wesley – airing Thursday, April 17th at 8/7c. Highlight for spoilers:
PAUL WESLEY MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Both Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are suddenly having unsettling dreams of an alternate version of the life they might have had together. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a disturbing encounter with Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy), who warns her about frightening changes on the Other Side.

Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) gives Damon (Ian Somerhalder) unwanted relationship advice, then admits he is searching for a woman he loved decades before while he was held captive by the Augustines. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) enlists Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) to help track the Travelers and keep them from taking control of Mystic Falls. Bonnie is hurt and angry when she learns that Jeremy is working with Liv behind her back. Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) shows up at the Salvatore house and explains what he knows about Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) and the Travelers to Damon, Elena and Enzo. Matt has a terrifying encounter with inhabitants of the Other Side. Finally, when Damon finds Markos, he is both relieved and disturbed by what Markos has to tell him.

The episode was directed by Paul Wesley and written by Brian Young & Caroline Dries.

Arrow http://www.vampire-diaries.net/vampire-diaries-tv/official-synopsis-for-the-vampire-diaries-resident-evil-ep518

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr

5.18 - Resident Evil
Page 1 sur 1