Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow

2 participants
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptyMer 21 Mai - 14:32

TVGuide a écrit:

Does Oliver really have feelings for Felicity on Arrow? — Kat

Stephen Amell seems to think so! Even though Oliver's admission of love for his galpal was just a ruse in the moment, Amell says those words "came from an honest place." Unfortunately, Oliver will have more pressing matters to deal with next season. "One of the themes of Season 3 is rebuilding," executive producer Marc Guggnehim tells me. "Getting Queen Consolidated back is a piece of it."

Dernière édition par perlnoir le Jeu 6 Aoû - 1:50, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 17:52

Thanks !
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptyVen 18 Juil - 17:43

Citation :

Arrow - Episode 3.01 - The Calm - Casting Snippet
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, July 11, 2014

PRIMO ALLON has been cast as Osbourne in the Season 3 Premiere of Arrow.

Thanks to Sparky for this link about "Osbourne"

Citation :

Arrow - Season 3 - Latest from TVLine - 15th July 2014
Posted by The Dragon at Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Echoing that which series lead Stephen Amell shared with TVLine at the may Upfronts, the Arrow EP said that the next Big Bad will “feel different” from Season 2′s Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke. That said, the incoming adversary “has some personal elements of connectivity to Oliver, which we’ll learn about” — in part via flashbacks, Berlanti allowed. “Hopefully, fans of the DC Universe will be really pleased by who it is.”

Speaking of the show’s flashback device, Berlanti said that Season 3 will “not just flash back from Oliver’s perspective.” As the hit drama has done on rare occasion with the likes of Laurel and Diggle, “There’s some backstory stuff that’s going to come out for some of the other characters.”
Source: Read More at TVLine http://tvline.com/2014/07/15/arrow-season-3-oliver-felicity-romance/#comment-list-wrapper

Citation :

Arrow - Episode 3.02 - Title revealed

Thanks to SHIELDNCISArrowfan for the heads up.
Adding to TVGuide.com’s tip that Sara Lance will be in the Arrow Season 3 premiere, we can confirm that the second title of Arrow Season 3 is “Sara.”

Source: GreenArrowTV

Citation :

Arrow - GreenArrowTV @GreenArrowTV
Follow
Exclusive first reveal: The title of the third episode of #Arrow Season 3 is "Corto Maltese." More cool info coming to the site later on...
5:19 AM - 18 Jul 2014

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptySam 19 Juil - 13:58

Arrow - Season 3 - Colton Haynes Interview

Citation :

Thanks to SHIELDNCISarrowfa for the heads up.
TV Fanatic: What can you tell me about the new Arrow season?
Colton Haynes: Well, I’ve read the first three episodes….

TVF: Thea left town at the end of last season. Is Roy pining for her or is he just in his own world?
CH: He’s trying not to think about it. Every time he hears her name he says ‘I gotta go do a patrol’ or ‘I gotta get out there. I gotta clear my mind.’ He’s running away from it because Thea said she never wants to see him again or talk to him again, he’s been lying to her forever so he has to do what she wants so he’s giving her her space.
We’re going to see a frickin’ bad ass Thea coming. We’re also going to see a bad ass Laurel. Her guns are…if you see the pictures she’s posting on Instagram. She’s kicking ass. She’s just shredding it.

TVF: Roy is now in the mix with everybody so do we see him much more active instead of doing his own thing?
CH: He is and he also has a really cool story with Felicity this year. They’re both know-it-alls and when you put two know-it-alls in a room, they like to correct each other and we have some really fun banter this year.
I’m so happy because I adore Emily [Bett Rickards] and it’s so much fun to work with her. She’s so talented and so new to this world and she’s so naturally talented. It’s really awesome to work with her in a scene and so fun what she throws at you in a scene
Source:
Read Full Interview at TV Fanatic

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptyMer 22 Oct - 10:42

TVLINE a écrit:

Question: Do you have anything on Laurel and Oliver on Arrow? I’m dying here! —Micaela

Ausiello: Would you settle for something on Ray-Felicity-Oliver instead? (You’re gonna have to, ’cause it’s all I gots!) Felicity will announce her new gig working for Ray at the start of Wednesday’s episode, triggering this passive-aggressive reaction from Ollie: “He pauses for a second then keeps going and changes the subject,” Stephen Amell previews. But it sure seems like things are a little tense in this sneak peek, eh? “[We're] certainly going to learn how Oliver feels about it,” Amell confirms. “It comes to a head towards the latter part of our fall run.” Meanwhile, if you were wondering, like us, whether there would be any residual awkwardness between Felicity and Oliver, given what transpired in the season premiere, Amell notes, “I’ve always strived [to make] sure [Arrow] relationships are adult relationships. You can kiss someone and you can profess something to them, but that doesn’t mean you avoid eye contact with them. There is a bigger goal and a much bigger circumstance at play. So, [while] I’m sure things are awkward, they’ve got work to do.”

Arrow http://tvline.com/2014/10/21/greys-anatomy-spoilers-amelia-addiction-season-11-ask-ausiello/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=spoilerscastingsscoopsalert
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow EmptyMer 4 Mar - 21:45

Citation :

Arrow Episode #3.20 Title & Credits
CRAIG BYRNE MARCH 4, 2015 0
B_R42rZU0AAbccnLeave it to Marc Guggenheim to give us a title that makes us nervous.

Following an episode that both Stephen Amell and Colton Haynes have described as emotional, Episode #3.20 of Arrow is called “The Fallen.”

It is written by Wendy Mericle & Oscar Balderrama and it’s directed by Antonio Negret.

- See more at: http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episode-3-20-title-credits/22116#sthash.vAj0FI0u.dpuf

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow   Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow Empty

Spoilers saison 3 - Arrow
Page 1 sur 1