Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get I_vote_lcap0%6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très bon
6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get I_vote_lcap0%6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get Empty
MessageSujet: 6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get   6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get EmptySam 18 Oct - 15:13

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/the-cw-primetime-press-releases-various.html

Citation :

“The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

A RESCUE IN THE NIGHT — When Alaric (Matt Davis) realizes that Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) can’t be compelled, he asks Elena (Nina Dobrev) to do some digging into her background. After learning that Enzo (Michael Malarkey) has been captured by Tripp, Caroline (Candice Accola) teams up with Matt and Stefan (Paul Wesley) to rescue him before Tripp learns their true identities. Armed with some new information about her past, Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh) breaks into Tripp’s (guest star Colin Ferguson) office and is surprised when she finds Matt (Zach Roerig) there, doing some investigating of his own. Meanwhile, Elena is forced to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) hits rock bottom, lashing out in a destructive way. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is determined to take matters into his own hands when he receives some upsetting news. Garreth Stover directed the episode written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux (#606). Original airdate 11/6/2014.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

6.06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get
Page 1 sur 1