Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

6.08 - Fade Into You

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
6.08 - Fade Into You I_vote_lcap0%6.08 - Fade Into You I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

6.08 - Fade Into You Empty
MessageSujet: 6.08 - Fade Into You   6.08 - Fade Into You EmptyVen 31 Oct - 14:30

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of.html

Citation :
“Fade Into You” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FRIENDSGIVING AT WHITMORE COLLEGE / FLASHBACKS TO KAI’S MURDEROUS PAST — As Caroline (Candice Accola) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) prepare to host Friendsgiving at the dorm, they receive some hopeful news from Alaric (Matt Davis) and Stefan (Paul Wesley), who have traveled to Portland to gather some information regarding the Gemini Coven. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is determined to help Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) after she and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) reveal some disturbing information about their witch lineage and the impending plans their coven has for them. Meanwhile, dinner takes a drastic turn when Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), who has revealed some painful details about her past, finds herself fighting for her life, leaving Alaric scrambling to help from a distance. Finally, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) makes a dangerous discovery that brings him one step closer to his release. Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham also star. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Nina Fiore & John Herrera (#608). Original airdate 11/20/2014.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

6.08 - Fade Into You
Page 1 sur 1