Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

6.16 - The Downward Spiral

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
6.16 - The Downward Spiral I_vote_lcap0%6.16 - The Downward Spiral I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

6.16 - The Downward Spiral Empty
MessageSujet: 6.16 - The Downward Spiral   6.16 - The Downward Spiral EmptySam 21 Fév - 12:59

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_21.html

Citation :
“The Downward Spiral” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

IAN SOMERHALDER MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — After shutting off her humanity following the death of her mother, Caroline (Candice Accola) gives her friends an unexpected ultimatum. Not knowing how to handle the new Caroline, Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) attempt to intervene sets off a dangerous chain of events, leaving him and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in a race against the clock. Meanwhile, after seeking answers from Kai (guest star Chris Wood) about the prison world, Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) world is turned upside when he learns some devastating news about his mother Lily (guest star Annie Wersching). Elsewhere, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) finds himself becoming increasingly intrigued by Sarah Salvatore (guest star Tristan Mays), and Bonnie (Kat Graham) begins to struggle with the effects of being back in the real world. Ian Somerhalder directed the episode written by Brian Young and Caroline Dries (#616).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

6.16 - The Downward Spiral
Page 1 sur 1