Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While I_vote_lcap0%6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très Bon
6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While I_vote_lcap0%6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While Empty
MessageSujet: 6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While   6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While EmptySam 28 Mar - 14:21

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_23.html

Citation :
“I’m Thinking of You All the While” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

GOODBYE, MYSTIC FALLS — In the aftermath of Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jo’s (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) powerful nuptials, things take a dramatic turn when an uninvited guest shows up, leaving Elena (Nina Dobrev) in terrible jeopardy. Despite Matt’s (Zach Roerig) advice to leave town to protect herself, a defiant Bonnie (Kat Graham) takes matters into her own hands after finding herself on the receiving end of a twisted plan. As Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) reach an emotional crossroad in their relationship, a reunion with Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) leaves Tyler (Michael Trevino) faced with a decision that could change his life forever. Meanwhile, Lily's (guest star Annie Wersching) reckless actions cause Stefan to realize the lengths to which his mother will go to reunite with her “family.” Finally, after a devastating chain of events, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is forced to make the most difficult decision of his life. Michael Malarkey also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Caroline Dries (#622). Original airdate 5/14/2015.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

6.22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While
Page 1 sur 1