Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Spoilers TVD S5

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyJeu 24 Avr - 23:24

Source : http://tvline.com/2014/04/24/vampire-diaries-stefan-caroline-season-6-crush-spoilers/

Citation :
Any Stefan and Caroline scoop from The Vampire Diaries? – Mima
Mayyyybe…? Put on your tinfoil hat and decode this teaser from EP Caroline Dries: “Caroline’s got a little crush/feeling for someone that’s going to creep up to the surface and cause a potential rift between her and one of her friends. So she’s like, ‘I’m going to push that down.’” But moving into Season 6, Dries teases, “We’re going to see [Caroline] set her sights on [said crush] and try to make a move.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyVen 25 Avr - 1:05

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/04/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_8554.html

Citation :
“Home” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

AN EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE — Heartbroken by an unexpected tragedy, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is focused on holding himself together, while pushing Bonnie (Kat Graham) harder than ever to find a way to stop the disintegration of the Other Side. Elena (Nina Dobrev) takes matters into her own hands and demands that Liv (guest star Penelope Mithcell) and Luke (guest star Chris Broshu) help her, but Liv refuses to cooperate until Caroline (Candice Accola) provides her with some personal motivation. Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) is horrified when Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) uses violence against Tyler/Julian (Michael Trevino) to prove that Mystic Falls is now under the control of the Travelers. With new information from Sheriff Forbes, Damon comes up with a dangerous plan that relies on split-second timing from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig). Liv’s off-hand remark regarding Stefan (Paul Wesley) gets a surprisingly emotional response from Caroline. As conditions on the Other Side worsen, Bonnie takes the opportunity to settle an old score. Finally, Damon’s plan causes a massive explosion in Mystic Falls, and everyone is caught up in the confusion, leaving a trail of heroism, sacrifice, relief and despair.
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptySam 26 Avr - 18:18

Citation :

Vampire Diaries, saison 5 : pourquoi (spoiler) est mort cette semaine et comment va-t-il revenir ?

Vampire Diaries, saison 5 : pourquoi Enzo est mort cette semaine et comment va-t-il revenir ?

Damon a finalement choisi son camp dans la saison 5 de Vampire Diaries. Après la mort d'un des personnages de la série, le vampire ne devrait plus se retrouver tiraillé entre son pote Enzo, son frère Stefan et Elena. A moins que... Attention spoilers ! En effet, si Enzo a passé l'arme à gauche en touchant Bonnie jeudi dernier, il risque de ne pas quitter les héros pour autant. Après avoir découvert que Damon avait tué l'amour de sa vie, celui-ci a été mortellement touché au coeur par Stefan, mais si l'on en croit la productrice exécutive de la série, Caroline Dries, il a encore des comptes à régler : "Son histoire n'est pas finie". "Il va au fur et à mesure devenir un très méchant fantôme (...) Nous allons beaucoup le voir jusqu'à l'épisode final".

>>> Vampire Diaries, saison 5 : cache-cache dans les bois dans l'épisode 20, bande-annonce (vidéo)

La créatrice de Vampire Diaries promet qu'Enzo n'en restera pas là : "Il peut faire énormément de dégâts depuis l'Autre Côté". Elle précise : "Il est déterminé à faire des vies de Damon et Stefan un véritable enfer. Toutes les turbulences qui existent de l'Autre Côté lui donnent plus de liberté qu'aucun fantôme n'a jamais eue. Son histoire ne va pas seulement montrer sa transformation en méchant, mais aussi apporter un nouveau regard sur l'Autre Côté". Pour autant, Enzo ne se contentera pas de rester sur place. Caroline Dries reprend : "Il est furieux d'être mort, et ce sentiment est amplifié par le fait que tout autour de lui, les gens sont aspirés hors de l'éther (...) Vous allez voir, dans le prochain épisode, Damon va lui promettre, sous une énorme contrainte, de le sortir de là. Mais il n'a aucune idée de quoi il parle quand il promet ceci, ce qui va encore compliquer les choses".

La saison 5 de Vampire Diaries continuera le jeudi 1er mai prochain, sur la chaîne américaine CW, avec l’épisode 20 intitulé "What Lies Beneath".

Arrow http://reviewer.lavoixdunord.fr/fr/series/actualites/90684/vampire-diaries-saison-5-pourquoi-spoiler-est-mort-cette-semaine-et-comment-va-t-il-revenir/

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyMar 29 Avr - 1:25

Citation :

Dive in below for 8 spoilers about the final episodes of The Vampire Diaries Season 5!

Posted by Theo on April 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM
The cast on the set of The Vampire Diaries Season 5 photo shoot
Photo Credit: The CW

People always say that things need to get worse before they get better, right? Well according to what executive producer Caroline Dries revealed at a recent Vampire Diaries screening, this does not apply to Damon and Elena’s romance. Despite their clear attraction to one another, the two on-again, off-again lovebirds are in relationship purgatory….and it’s going to be mega uncomfortable to watch.

In fact, Damon is so devastated over their breakup — as well as over all those Stefan and Elena’s happily-ever-after doppelvisions — he doesn’t even want to see his leading lady’s face. However, as hard as he tries, keeping his distance from the beautiful brunette will certainly prove to be a challenge. The magnetism between them is still strong. ”Every time one of them is in the room with the other, it’s like they don’t have to say anything but their tension or chemistry exists,” Caroline hinted during the event. She then teased, “Let’s try to do a whole episode where Damon doesn’t look at Elena,” Caroline hinted during the event. Oh boy….

And Delena drama isn’t all that’s coming up on The Vampire Diaries Season 5. The talented EP dished out several spoilers about the finale and the last few episodes that sent us into a near tizzy. Check out a handful below, and be sure to head on over to The Hollywood Reporter for more quotes about the upcoming mayhem!

According to Caroline, “this giant thing happens” in the finale that leads up to TVD Season 6. “Season six will be a lot of bringing people back together,” she commented, “and picking up the pieces.”

At least three characters will die. One of them will be a permanent one as in no ghost cameos. (NOOOOO!!!!!! We’re crossing our fingers that Matt Donovan doesn’t bite the dust.)

Liv…the Bad News Bearer? Apparently the blonde witch dashes Bonnie’s hopes of ever using witchcraft again.

According to E! Online, Damon will have a shining moment.

Vampire Barbie is a-crushing on someone! Klaus? Stefan? Enzo? While the showrunner didn’t reveal any names she did drop the following hint: “She’s got a little relationship/crush/feelings for someone that will creep up to the surface and that is going to cause potential rifts between her and and one of her friends. It’s a little under the surface, and moving into season six, we’re going to see her actually set her sights on someone and make the move.” Judging by the friendship “rift” comment, there are only two possible contenders: Jeremy or Stefan. And judging by the way Care Bear spooned with him in a junkyard, our money is on the latter.

Get ready for some adorable Deremy moments. Although Damon and Enzo tried to kill him earlier this season, it seems as Jer Bear has gotten over it. Heck, that’s what happens when you live in Mystic Falls, you know? Some days you live, some days you almost get choked to death by bad boy vamps. Anyway, Damon is ready to assume his parental responsibilities again. Ian Somerhalder who was also in attendance at the special screening teased, “When Damon looks at Jeremy, it’s the source of so much annoyance by virtue of having to protect him. If he hurt him, he wasn’t going to get laid or breakfast in the morning, so there was that little-brother annoyance.”

Expect more Tyler scenes. “[Michael Trevino] had a storyline at the beginning of the season where he was missing Caroline, and he had all this angst. We were like we need to channel that. He’s a good actor, finding a storyline like that where he can be a little bit more front and center and it’s not just based on a love storyline.”

The Other Side is deteriorating, and while we’re worried about Bonnie’s fate (the Anchor survives only as long as the supernatural ghost world does), there’s one silver lining: we’ll get to reunite with some familiar faces. “It’s basically a storage facility for all of our friends,” Caroline joked. (#BringBackAlaricPlease.)

We can’t wait to watch the last few episodes as well as the TVD Season 5 finale. What do you think is going to happen? Will The Other Side be destroyed forever? Who do you think will die? Post your predictions in the comments!

http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainment.com/season-5-spoilers-finale-other-side-424141/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyMer 30 Avr - 15:27

Citation :

prencesamale: Anything about Damon/Elena/Delena future (TVD season finale)? #AskKristin

Oh, prepare for a whole lot of Delena dilemmas in the season five finale. "The couple is put through their ultimate test as they try to save their friends, their town, and each other," Julie Plec ominously teases.

Arrow http://fr.eonline.com/news/536591/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-the-vampire-diaries-the-big-bang-theory-true-blood-arrow-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyMer 30 Avr - 21:46

Citation :

Spoilers S5 – Damon et Elena vont-ils se remettre ensemble ?

C’est l’une des grandes interrogations de cette fin de saison et il va falloir attendre encore un peu avant d’obtenir une réponse ! En effet, dans une interview pour TV Guide, Caroline Dries est revenue sur la relation Damon-Elena et en dit plus sur ce qu’il nous attend par la suite, et disons que la fin de ce spoiler risque de faire parler beaucoup et ce, pendant un bon bout de temps. A lire sans plus attendre ci-dessous. Il va donc falloir attendre le season finale pour en savoir davantage !

Y a-t-il une chance pour que Damon et Elena se remettent ensemble avant la fin de saison ?

« Leur situation actuelle ne va pas durer, mais cela ne veut pas dire qu’ils vont se remettre ensemble pour autant. « Avec Damon et Elena, rien ne peut être complètement définitif, car leur relation est compliquée et explosive. Mais ils exprimeront leurs sentiments d’ici la fin de saison » explique Caroline Dries. Traduction : ces deux-là partageront une scène intense et remplie d’émotion lors du season finale. Mais ce sera une autre grande scène, dans laquelle nous verrons Damon avec une autre femme à Mystic Falls, qui fera parler d’elle après la diffusion du season finale. » TV Guide

Arrow http://www.vampire-diaries.fr/spoilers-s5-damon-et-elena-vont-ils-se-remettre-ensemble/
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 15:29

Eonline a écrit:

NEWS/ Ian Somerhalder Talks Vampire Diaries "Threesome"—Say What?!—and Reveals Who He's Dating

par Kristin Dos Santos | Traduit par Kristin Veitch le 1/5/2014 - à 6h00

Your day is about to get a whole lot better, world!

Ian Somerhalder sat down to give us some scoop on The Vampire Diaries, and the results were....unexpected. Let's just say the word "threesome" was thrown out and naturally, we haven't been able to unsee that image ever since!

The 35-year-old Holder of Smolder (that's an official title) was our special guest in this week's Watch With Kristin, and he graciously stopped by to drop some inside knowledge about the CW hit.

Ian also revealed whether he's single or dating anyone, and answered some ridiculously awesome fan questions, which were sent in via Instagram from some lovely ladies who sorta kinda care about Ian Somerhalder just a wee smidgen. (There may or may not be life-size cardboard cutouts in their bedroom.) (There are.)

Press play above and soak it all in!

The Vampire Diaries airs tonight on the CW. And Ian Somerhalder's eipsode of Years of Living Dangerously airs May 4 on Showtime.

TWITTER: Follow @Kristindsantos!

Watch With Kristin is new every Thursday. Send in your questions about any TV show via Twitter or Instagram using #AskKristin, and make sure your account is public.

Arrow  http://fr.eonline.com/news/537450/ian-somerhalder-talks-vampire-diaries-threesome-say-what-and-reveals-who-he-s-dating?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438

Zap2it a écrit:

'The Vampire Diaries': Michael Malarkey teases ghost Enzo's vendetta against everyone

Sponsored Article
By Sydney Bucksbaum
May 01st, 2014

the-vampire-diaries-michael-malarkey-interview.jpg For Enzo, death is only just the beginning.

The vampire found out the love of his love that he spent 70 years pining for had been killed back in the '60s by his best and only friend on "The Vampire Diaries" last week, so to say that he took the news poorly would be a massive understatement. Enzo flipped his humanity switch so he could enact his revenge on Damon and everyone else without remorse. He was even willing to sacrifice his own life to turn Stefan and Damon against each other since Stefan's the reason Enzo is dead. And now, Enzo will continue with his vendetta as a ghost on The CW's supernatural drama.

Zap2it got the man behind the dreamy ally-turned-villain Enzo, Michael Malarkey, on the line to discuss how much damage Enzo can inflict while on the Other Side, what his fate means for Malarkey's own future on the series, and much more. Check out the full Q&A below.

Zap2it: Enzo has become a fan-favorite character in such a short amount of time. What has it been like joining the "TVD" family to such a positive reception?

Michael Malarkey: It's been an amazing journey. I started off by auditioning for this creepy little vampire and who knew where it was going to end up? I have never felt so welcome on a set than I do with these people. It's been an absolute joy.

The fans welcomed you with opens arms too, which was really apparent after last week's episode. Even though Enzo died, people weren't ready to let go of this character.
Oh man, I was really overwhelmed by all the lovely comments. I'm a big ol' softie at heart. I'm not actually a murderous vampire. So getting all those comments and flood of tears [laughs], it was all quite heartwarming. I am so appreciative of all that support. The fans are what make our show the juggernaut that it is today. Without them, this would be a very different operation.

You're clearly sticking around "TVD" as a ghost now, but were you ever worried that Enzo's death meant that was it for you on the show?

Yeah, of course! Especially since I've been enjoying the character so immensely and I felt like he was just starting to warm up. I would have felt rather sad to have to say goodbye to him because he's so fun to play. And then there's the aspect of well, now you're dead, you're unemployed, you're back on the job market. But mostly, I don't want to say goodbye to one of the more fun characters that I've had the opportunity to play.

So tell me a little bit about what Enzo's role is now that he's a ghost. How much damage can he really inflict from the Other Side?

He's going to freak everyone out for a little bit. [laughs] He's discovered a few glitches in the matrix of the Other Side and is therefore able to manage to affect people in the land of the living in a rather creepy manner. You'll see how in the next episode. It's a good one. And at the moment, he's pissed off. He's got this vendetta and he wants to cause people trouble. He's in full anarchist mode.

And I'm sure that's only magnified since he flipped his humanity switch. Watching him turn off his emotions, that whole scene was just so powerful. I could literally see the emotions leaving your face. What was it like filming that scene?

I was listening to Nick Cave all day. That's the truth. [laughs] He's one of my favorite artists and I like to listen to music that puts me in a space to deal with the scenes that I'm going to be doing. And "Man on Fire" was all Nick Cave, the album "Push the Sky Away." And I thoroughly enjoyed that scene. It gave me an opportunity to really investigate all these aspects of Enzo's personality, some of which we have not really seen as viewers before. I was more focused doing that episode than any other one I've done on the show so far. I just felt like it required that immense focus to do it justice. I had my headphones on, going through the intentions of my character, all the way up until when they called, "Action." That's something that I haven't actually done before, to that extent. But I feel like each new job I do, I try out different things and sometimes different stimuli work for me in different ways as an actor. In this particular case, that really kept me in it and helped me focus.

the-vampire-diaries-damon-enzo.jpgAnd the scene was even more intense due to Damon panicking and trying to prevent Enzo from flipping that switch. They have such an interesting, complex friendship, and obviously that took a hit when Enzo found out that Damon killed Maggie. So how are we going to see their friendship evolve even more going forward?

Oh god, at the moment it's in such a precarious place. It's going to be more like picking up the broken pieces and seeing if we could even make a puzzle out of them. It's going to take a lot of work for them to find some kind of retribution, you know? If that's even possible. So we'll see how that plays out in the next coming episodes.

Since the Other Side has an expiration date, what does that mean for Enzo's future? Is there any chance you'll be sticking around for Season 6 (please say yes)?

[laughs] Well it means that Enzo also potentially has an expiration date. It's up to him now to get the hell out of the Other Side in time. Hopefully he does that! [laughs] We'll see what happens in the huge buildup to the finale. And that's only a few episodes away! That's crazy. It's come up so fast, hasn't it? But yeah, he finds out what's going on with the Other Side and decides to make it his number one priority to get the h*** out. It does not feel good over there. It's creepy.

So does that mean Enzo regrets essentially killing himself now that he knows what's going on with the Other Side?

I think Enzo has such a soldier's mind. Any vampire is like their former self, amplified by 100. So having previously been a soldier, that makes his soldier mentality even more magnified. Soldiers literally think, "No regrets. Keep moving forward. What's next? Deal with anything as it comes along." That's how they survive. So I don't think that Enzo has regrets. He sees a situation and deals with it. And I think that's one of the most interesting sides to his personality, how methodical he is as he goes about things. "This is the problem? Let's deal with it."

What has been your favorite part of playing Enzo?

The fact that he's a vampire! [laughs] I mean, I'm joking, but I'm not. Playing a vampire was, believe it or not, on my bucket list, ever since I saw "Interview With a Vampire" back when I was a wee lad. I was like, "I've got to do that someday. That looks fun and sexy and hot." So that's been a joy. But also the fact that he's kind of a bad guy. I'm wary about using that term because I think all characters have choices and they make choices, but that doesn't mean that they're good or bad. They just make choices on what they think is appropriate in any given situation. But the fact that he is a "bad guy" is really enjoyable. I have played my fair share of heroes and heroes are actually harder to play in a sense. You don't second-guess bad guys as much. But a hero is constantly questing and questioning what's right. That's harder to play, funnily enough.

That's interesting. I've never really thought about that before.
Yeah, neither have I. It just kind of fell out of my mouth. [laughs]

Well it makes sense! We've seen flashbacks to Enzo as a vampire, is there any chance we'll see flashbacks to when Enzo was a human?
I would absolutely love that. They only tell us a certain amount because things are constantly shifting as they go along. I have my own personal backstory that I've created but it changes if I get a script and I see, "Oh, this is what happened," and I'll just shift my narrative to incorporate that. But I would love to know what their idea is for what exactly went on in Enzo's past. I love flashback episodes. They're so fun. You get to wear cool costumes and goofy wigs.

Any chance you'll share the narrative you've come up with for Enzo's past?
Oh that's private. [laughs] That's actually rather embarrassing to talk about to be honest. Some acting work should stay under the surface. [laughs]

Fair enough!
But yeah, how cool would that be to see Enzo as a human in like, 1800's London, walking around on the streets? That would be pretty sweet. I'd love that.

Now I'm dying to see that. Especially since seeing flashbacks to when vampires were humans gives us a whole other perspective of who they are.
Absolutely. And that's why I love all the flashbacks they've done on the show.

"The Vampire Diaries" airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.
Photo/Video credit: The CW

Arrow  http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_vampire_diaries_michael_malarkey_teases_ghost_enzos_vendetta_against_everyone-2014-05

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 19:13

Citation :

The Vampire Diaries saison 5 : Damon prêt à tout pour retrouver Enzo

Par Anaïs Orieul, publié le 01 mai 2014 à 12h00

Alors qu’on approche de la fin de la saison, la tension va monter d’un cran à Mystic Falls. (Attention spoilers) Souvenez-vous, dans le dernier épisode de The Vampire Diaries saison 5, Enzo se suicidait avec l’objectif de faire croire à Damon que Stefan l’avait tué. Le benjamin des frères Salvatore a alors préféré mentir à Damon en lui disant qu’Enzo s’était enfui à l’autre bout du monde. Mais comme on peut le voir dans un extrait dévoilé par la CW, le vampire va redoubler d’imagination pour tenter de localiser son ami.

Ainsi, on découvre le sorcier Aaron dans le salon des Salvatore en plein sort de localisation. Damon s’impatiente et surtout, Stefan commence à angoisser. En effet, Aaron ne comprend pas pourquoi il n’arrive pas à mettre la main sur Enzo… L’ex d’Elena va-t-il devoir balancer la vérité à son frère dans cet épisode ? Il semblerait que finalement la confession n’arrive pas avant le final. En effet, le synopsis officiel de l’épisode 22 annonce que Damon aura le cœur brisé par une révélation à laquelle il ne s’attendait pas. Déjà très touché par la perte d’Alaric, le vampire se remettra-t-il de la mort d’Enzo ou préférera-t-il éteindre son humanité ?

The Vampire Diaries saison 5 : Caroline et Stefan bientôt en couple ?

Même si les productrices de The Vampire Diaries ont longtemps affirmé que Caroline et Stefan ne formeront jamais un couple, les choses pourraient bien bientôt changer. Dans l’épisode final intitulé Home, Caroline ne va pas apprécier les remarques de Liv à propos de sa relation avec le beau gosse, ce qui est déjà une indication. De plus, Caroline Dries a avoué au Hollywood Reporter que la blondinette allait enfin avoir droit à une histoire d’amour dans la saison 6 et que cela « pourrait causer des tensions avec un(e) ami(e) ». Une amie nommée Elena ?

The Vampire Diaries saison 5 continue ce soir (jeudi 1er mai) sur la CW avec la diffusion de l’épisode 20 intitulé What Lies Beneath.

The Vampire Diaries saison 5 : découvrez un extrait de l’épisode 20

Arrow  http://www.24matins.fr/the-vampire-diaries-saison-5-damon-pret-retrouver-enzo-video-94944

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 20:13

Eh bien les news fusent, j'ai l'impression de passer ma journée dans ce topic mdr

Citation :

Spoilers S5 – Mais qu’arrivera-t-il à Damon ?

Publié par Alain dans News, Saison 5, Spoilers le 1 mai 2014 | 19 Commentaires
webclip2Il ne manque plus que trois épisodes avant la fin de cette saison 5 et disons que les spoilers divulgués récemment nous annoncent là une fin de saison très mouvementée ! Il semblerait que les scénaristes ait voulu frapper un grand coup avec ce season finale et pour cause, nous aurons droit à un « énorme cliffhanger » selon les dires d’Ian Somerhalder pour TV Guide, plus d’informations sont à lire sans plus attendre ci-dessous ! Comment sommes-nous supposés attendre après ces déclarations ? Il va falloir attendre le 15 Mai (jour de diffusion du season finale) pour en savoir plus !
« Quelque chose arrivera à Damon d’ici la fin du season finale, une chose que personne n’aurait imaginé. Cela va dévaster certains fans de Damon. Il y aura beaucoup de changements pour tout le monde. Pas mal de bonnes choses vont se passer et je n’avais pas vu venir certaines d’entre elles. » Ian Somerhalder

« Damon et Elena s’aiment, ils devraient peut-être donc arrêter de se disputer et y aller franchement, même si je pense que c’est une relation destructrice. Tout ce que je peux dire, c’est que nous avons là une fin de saison digne de ce nom. Le monde dans lequel les personnages vivent est en pleine tourmente, et certains devront prendre des décisions plutôt sérieuses. Et il y a un énorme, mais énorme cliffhanger ! » Ian Somerhalder

Arrow  http://www.vampire-diaries.fr/spoilers-s5-mais-quarrivera-t-il-a-damon/

Citation :

Nath) ~ TVD ~
Voici le synopsis et les photos promo du season finale

Le cœur brisé par une tragédie inattendue, Damon est focalisé sur lui-même afin de se contrôler, tout en poussant durement Bonnie à trouver un moyen de stopper la désintégration de l'Autre Côté. Elena prend les choses en mains et exige que Liv et Luc l'aident mais Liv refuse de coopérer jusqu'à ce que Caroline lui fournisse une motivation personnelle. Le shérif Forbes est horrifiée quand Markos utilise la violence contre Tyler/ Julian pour prouver que Mystic Falls est maintenant sous le contrôle des Voyageurs.

Avec de nouvelles informations du Shérif Forbes, Damon arrive avec un plan dangereux qui dépend d'un timing à la seconde près pour Jeremy et Matt. La remarque déplacée de Liv au sujet de Stefan obtient une réponse étonnement émotionnelle de la part de Caroline. Comme les conditions s'aggravent de l'Autre Côté, Bonnie profite de l'occasion pour régler un vieux compte. Enfin, le plan de Damon provoque une explosion massive à Mystic Falls, et tout le monde est pris dans la confusion, laissant une traînée d'héroïsme, de sacrifice, de secours et de désespoir.

Le dernier épisode de la saison 5 aboutit à une bataille considérable pour Mystic Falls - contre les travelers, bien entendu. En addition de l'habituel "sang, mort et larmes" Dries dit de se préparer à plus de réunions avec "des visages qui nous on manqué au fil de la série" (C'est bien ça, elle a dit "série"). Elle promet également que le finale "se terminera de manière bien typique de Vampire Diaries, avec un cliffhanger sensationel qui nous pousse à nous demander 'Attendez, quoi?! Non. Dites-moi que ça ne vient pas de se passer."

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 16:35

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/539049/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-the-good-wife-the-vampire-diaries-homeland-revenge-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

Citation :
Brandi: Anything on TVD?
Only that you better start prepping now for the final two episodes. "Oh God, it's huge," Kat Graham gushes of the season five finale. "Everyone's going to be up in arms. We've had some pretty big season finales, but I would definitely have to say this is definitely one of the biggest we've had." And yes, you can expect a major death or two, but there's a twist, as Graham teases. "When aren't there big deaths? It's what happens with them that matters."

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Criminal-Minds-24-Spoilers-1081382.aspx

Citation :
We got Delena scoop for The Vampire Diaries last week. Now how about Stelena? — Michelle
The two all-important doppelgängers will share plenty of screen time in Thursday's episode as the they surprisingly spend more time goofing off than worrying about their possible impending deaths. Unfortunately, the duo will get a harsh reality check when the Grim Reaper does come knocking for someone by the end of the episode. In other words, if the other side can't be saved, a series regular may never come back.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 EmptyMer 14 Mai - 2:21

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Castle-Blacklist-Bones-Spoilers-1081719.aspx

Citation :
Last chance for scoop on Vampire Diaries! You got anything? — Charlie
Fine, one more tidbit. Remember that death count we've been talking about? Well, at least one of the fatalities comes very early in the finale and serves to motivate certain people to save the other side. If death isn't a powerful motivator, what is!?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 6 Empty

Spoilers TVD S5
Page 6 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6