Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2

AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyJeu 20 Mar - 19:43

Citation :

Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 - Latest from Paleyfest
Posted by Prince of Persia at Thursday, March 20, 2014 3 Comments

Bad news for Crane and Mills: Sleepy Hollow‘s newest horseman of the apocalypse is calling in reinforcements.

“War doesn’t work by himself, does he?” series co-creator Roberto Orci asked the crowd at the show’s PaleyFest panel Wednesday night. “There’s a lot of amazing footsoldiers coming.”

The Season 2 scoop didn’t stop there. Throughout the evening, cast members Nicole Beharie, Tom Mison, Lyndie Greenwood, Orlando Jones and John Cho — and executive producers Alex Kurtzman, Orci, Heather Kadin, Mark Goffman and Len Wiseman — talked all things supernatural and cast an eerie eye toward the future. Read on for the Sleepy subjects they covered.

SECRET WEAPON | If and when Abbie and Ichabod reunite, the fight against evil may not be as defeated as the series finale made it seem. After all, the EPs pointed out, the duo still has Headless’ noggin… and they may use it to concoct a “new creation that our team kind of controls” that (hopefully) will fight on their side.

KID TROUBLE | Katrina and Ichabod won’t have an easy time of figuring out how to handle the bent-on-destruction Henry (née Jeremy). “It’s their son,” Wiseman said simply. “Can you kill your own son?” On a similar note, Mison said when he found out that John Noble’s character was actually Ichabod’s progeny, “I felt like an idiot” for missing all of the clues.

Source:  TVLine

Dernière édition par perlnoir le Ven 21 Aoû - 19:52, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyJeu 20 Mar - 21:07

Citation :

Sleepy Hollow at PaleyFest: The Cast Talks What to Expect In Season 2, the Return of John Cho, Shipping, and More

By Kaitlin Thomas staff

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 6d9fd2a14c814d9acd16ae843267e481

PaleyFest is a very fun, very exciting celebration of both current and past television shows and when you attend a panel there's a definite feeling of, "Yes, I have found my people!" Every single panel is a delight, but this year's panel for Sleepy Hollow was the event I was looking forward to the most. It's been far, far too long since Ichabod Crane and Abbie Mills have been a topic of discussion around these parts, which is why I spent the entire 90-minute panel—which kicked off with a screening of the final 10 minutes of the finale that made all of our jaws drop back in January—frantically taking notes in an attempt to remember every single piece of possibly interesting information to share with everyone who couldn't attend the event or watch the livestream.
On the panel were executive producers Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Len Wiseman, Mark Goffman, and Heather Kadin, and series stars Tom Mison, who was not wearing skinny jeans, Orlando Jones, who was wearing a Free Frank Irving t-shirt, Nicole Beharie, Lyndie Greenwood, and John Cho. Steve the Headless Horseman even put in an appearance, just to remind us all that he's a BAMF. Well, he was a BAMF until his axe broke on stage. HAHA. Who's the badass now, Steve? Anyway, it was a fun evening with the cast and creators and they had a lot to say about what's coming up for Season 2, so let's get to it!

On new characters:
The world of Sleepy Hollow will expand in Season 2. It's hard out there for horsemen, especially ones without a head, so you can expect to see some pretty cool foot soldiers next season, according to Orci. But don't worry, Ichabod and Abbie—presumably they'll both be saved from their creepy doll houses and coffins early on in the premiere so we they won't have to suffer for too long—will have some help on their side, too: They'll use Steve's skull to create an opponent to fight him. There's no word on who or what it is, but according to the EPs, it's a "new creation that our team kind of controls, but [also] doesn't." There will also be a few non-supernatural characters introduced in Season 2, especially now that Irving is locked up having taking the fall to protect his family. "We have to find out who's going to be in charge of law and order in Sleepy Hollow."

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 6b86f5b3c834445bc4bd46e5e6238643

On whether or not John Cho will be back:
One of the great things about Sleepy Hollow is that a character can die, but that doesn't mean they're gone for good. John Cho's Andy died in the pilot, but returned several times throughout the course of the season. In fact, when Wiseman pitched the role to Cho, he told him that his character was going to die in the pilot, and Cho reportedly said, "F*ckin' A, I'm in." At the time, he didn't know if he was going to return. "I don't remember when I knew what," he said, "but I don't think I knew much when I signed on. It was really a leap of faith. You just have to trust that it's going to go somewhere good. And man, I was right!" When we last saw Andy, he was buried beneath a bunch of rubble in George Washington's tomb, but Cho said, “If I can come back, let’s do it.”

On how the series came together:
The series is unlike anything that's currently on television, especially network television, and according to Kurtzman, this journey began when creator and producer Phillip Iscove came to him and said he wanted to do a time travel series without time travel and use The Legend of Sleepy Hollow short story as part of it. "It was one of those ideas that was one molecule away from being insane," said Kurtzman. "That's why we responded to it. If you get it right, it's super special. If you get it wrong, you're super f*cked." Kurtzman credits the series' emotional reality as what grounds it and makes it work.

On the series' surprising success:
The cast shared their reactions to the show being so successful. "I've never really wanted to do anything in my career that you say 'Oh this is good. Oh yeah, people will dig this,'" said Mison. "I've always been funneled [and] drawn to things that could go completely ass over tits. [And] this absolutely could have been a horrible experience for everyone watching. But it could have been really, really, really cool, and I think it was the latter." Jones joked about how surprising it always is when a series does really well, because "we always work as hard on stuff that people hate."

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 Ac0f2a41c3db4076c0d9c510cbbdc149

On Ichabbie, shipping, and the chemistry between Tom and Nicole:
Both Mison and Beharie seem a little surprised at the fans' insistence on shipping their characters. According to the EPs, what's on screen is actually just the chemistry between the actors and they never intended for fans to take to Ichabbie—the portmanteau for their relationship, or ship. "It really is a friendship, a powerful and honest friendship," said Kadin. "[But] you hope that is at the base of every romantic relationship, too. I think that's why the audience insists on making that leap." Beharie said she does get where the fans are coming from, though. "Tom's a handsome guy. I can only imagine that people are like 'Hook up already! What are you doing Abbie? You're wasting time!'"
Mison said he had to Google what "shipping" was, and that he discovered it's apparently a good thing. "There's a lot of really nice pictures. A lot of her carrying me." Jones, master of the Internet that he is, interjected that that Mison should "Google 'slash' just for fun." In related news, Orlando Jones should probably appear on every panel in the future, even for shows he's not on.

On crafting Ichabod Crane:
It's hard to picture now, but Ichabod was originally written to be an American, but they couldn't find the right actor for the part. "It became clear we do not manufacture men in the United States," joked Kurtzman. They soon realized it wasn't working because they'd written the character with a British cadence. "Asking American actors to do it didn't feel real. It felt like Ichabod Crane from the Valley." By making Ichabod British, it opened up an entire new aspect to his character and added even more to his backstory.
Ichabod's posture (and penchant for side eye) was something Mison brought to the role and something he thought a lot about. Wiseman said that even in his audition, Mison used a stiffer posture and a sideways glance that "felt like [he] had a dirty secret the whole time." A very observant fan noticed that Mison's natural accent is not exactly the same as the voice he uses for Ichabod, and Mison said he worked hard to perfect the voice. "I wanted to get a gruffness of someone who had been buried for 200 years. I worked a lot to learn my voice, and then John Noble appears with that kind of voice and I thought, 'You prick!'"

On Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane/the Horseman of War's role next season:
Speaking of Noble, whose character was revealed in the finale to be the Horseman of War and also the son of Ichabod and Katrina—he will continue to play a large role in Season 2, especially now that he's been upped to a series regular (as has Greenwood who play Jenny). According to the EPs, the fundamental question the characters face next season is whether or not anyone is beyond redemption and hope. Mison added that Ichabod will have to face the fact that no matter how evil Parish/Jeremy is, he's still his son, and it's going to become a question of whether or not he can kill his son should it come to that.
And before you ask, Kurtzman said that they knew exactly where they were headed with Parish in the finale from the start of the series. "The deliciousness of knowing where we were going at the end, [the] waiting and watching the fan reactions ... We were totally convinced people were going to know halfway through the season what was going on." Don't worry, guys, because both Mison and Beharie didn't see it coming either, so we're either all really big idiots, or the clues really were that well hidden. I'm going to go ahead and choose to believe it was the latter.

Arrow http://www.tv.com/shows/sleepy-hollow/community/post/sleepy-hollow-paleyfest-2014-tom-mison-nicole-beharie-139528827277/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptySam 26 Avr - 0:11

Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 - Premiere Title Revealed

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 85000010
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyMar 6 Mai - 23:49

TVLine a écrit:

Sleepy Hollow Casts Thirtysomething Actor as Founding Father and Ichabod's [Spoiler]

BY KIMBERLY ROOTS
Get More: Uncategorized

busfield-sleepy-hollowSleepy Hollow has found its Benjamin Franklin, and he looks a lot like Timothy Busfield.

The Thirtysomething/West Wing alum will play the portly Founding Father in the Fox drama’s upcoming season, EW.com reports.

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

Busfield will portray Franklin as a mentor of Crane’s who’s also involved in the “secret war” within the American Revolution, executive producer Mark Goffman tells the site. The role is recurring.

The actor has a few behind-the-scenes connections to Sleepy‘s production team: He and Goffman worked together on Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and he and executive producer Ken Olin were Thirtysomething co-stars.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Busfield’s recent TV work includes appearances on Blue Bloods, Childrens Hospital, Revolution and Perception.

Arrow http://tvline.com/2014/05/06/sleepy-hollow-season-2-cast-timothy-busfield-benjamin-franklin/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 17:08

Citation :

News Briefs: Fox Is Super-sizing Sleepy Hollow for Season 2

BIGGER ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER

... Fox has announced that it's expanding the second season of its super-mega-awesome hit series Sleepy Hollow. Instead of sticking with another cable-style, 13-episode run—which was partly credited for the show's success this past season—the network is looking at ordering 15 to 18 episodes for round two. That's definitely cause for concern, since it could potentially mean we'll see a decrease in quality or *gasp* filler episodes when the show returns in the fall. I'm willing to wait and see what kind of story the writers have planned, but someone should probably have Yolanda on standby, just in case we need help.

Arrow [EW]

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyMer 21 Mai - 14:39

TVguide a écrit:

Do you have any scoop on Sleepy Hollow? — Charlie

Throughout the first season, we watched as Ichabod acclimated to life in present-day America. Now it's Katrina's turn. More importantly, her history with Headless will ​help explain what the Horseman actually wants. Speaking of the Four Horsemen, we'll also get flashbacks to Jeremy's life before he crossed paths with Dear ​Old Dad. "There's a lot to be filled in from the five years between his wake-up until now, so you'll see quite a bit," executive producer Alex Kurtzman says.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 13:29

Citation :

Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 - Neil Jackson to Recur
Posted by Prince of Persia at Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Headless Horseman will be back. British actor Neil Jackson, who guest starred in Episode 7 of the first season of the drama Sleepy Hollow, is set to heavily recur on the Fox series in Season 2. He will reprise his role as Abraham Von Brunt aka the Headless Horseman.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyLun 21 Juil - 3:37

Citation :

Sleepy Hollow Season 2: The Pied Piper, a New Sheriff and... Driving Lessons?
Hanh NguyenJul 20, 2014 09:17 PM ET
by Hanh Nguyen

Tom Mison
War is going to disrupt Sleepy Hollow in more ways than one.

"War can tear a town apart but also a family," series co-creator Roberto Orci said at the Television Critics Association fall previews on Sunday. "Can [Ichabod and Katrina] redeem their son or not?"

Fox at the TCA fall previews: Get the latest news

The relationship between Ichabod (Tom Mison) and Abbie (Nicole Beharie) will also be tested. "Picking up this season, there will be some real trust issues," executive producer Mark Goffman said. "We saw that Crane had betrayed Abbie's trust in redrawing the map to Purgatory."

Does that mean that Ichabod and Abbie won't act on the chemistry that many of show's fans detect? "Crane is married and still hopelessly in love. That can't be forgotten," Goffman said. Beharie added, "I really think it's interesting and fun that she has a relationship with a man but it's not romantic... Crane has become a family member."

Check out more Season 2 scoop from the Sleepy Hollow panel below:

New bad guys Co-creator Len Wiseman revealed that viewers can expect new twists on the Pied Piper, a wendigo creature, a succubus character and "the kindred." His fellow co-creator Alex Kurtzman added that these creatures will be a "manifestation of what our characters are actually going through. The inner demons are manifested as literal demons."

A new ally? "We have a new sheriff in town, Lena Reyes, and that's going to pose a lot of cool conflict with Crane and Abbie as they try to work their way in the precinct," Goffman said. "She has a history in Sleepy Hollow but has been with the border patrol." He added that Abbie has more of a connection to the no-nonsense Lena than she knows, and that Abbie will learn about her own past through working with Lena.

2014 Emmys surprises and snubs

Staying grounded Don't expect to see Ichabod escape his coffin too quickly. "It's been harder than we thought to get him out," Goffman said. Kurtzman added, "We spent so much time to get him in the ground. What we didn't want to do is just get him right out and make it feel easy."

Surprise for the Cranes Goffman hinted, "We're going to drop a few bombs in this season with Crane and Katrina (Katia Winter) that neither of them could have ever prepared for."

Welcome to 2014! Ichabod's adjustment to the modern world will continue when he witnesses Abbie voting in a polling booth and learns how to drive, which was inspired by Mison's real-life efforts to learn to drive. Also, Comic-Con-goers will see a sneak peek clip of Ichabod's confusion over pen attached to chains at the bank.

What are you looking forward to the most in Season 2? Watch last season's crazy finale here.

Sleepy Hollow returns on Monday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c on Fox.

Arrow http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sleepy-Hollow-Season-2-Scoop-1084684.aspx

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyJeu 7 Aoû - 21:32

Citation :

Any scoop at all about the second season of Sleepy Hollow? –Advanteege

When Abbie goes to vote in a November election, Ichabod must take note of the remarkable occasion. “What I like about this moment is it’s special for both of them,” says EP Mark Goffman. “Crane, seeing how our society has gotten to the point where [blacks] can actually vote, and having a point of view about that fact that no one is at the polling station. And also the fact that Abbie can vote. It took two constitutional amendments before Abbie got the right to vote.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptyMer 22 Oct - 10:37

TVLINE a écrit:

Question: Hey, my question is about Hawley on Sleepy Hollow. Does the show plan on making him a romantic interest for Jenny or Abbie? —Melissa

Ausiello: Hey, we asked Lyndie Greenwood the same thing, and while she maintains she’s “in the dark” about which Mills sister Hawley ultimately will pursue, she’s not worried, either way. “Abbie and Jenny have fought so hard for [their] relationship,” she says. “They have had way bigger problems than some dude coming into their life and upsetting things.” Still, expect at least a little sisterly static. “Of course, it’s an issue,” Greenwood previews.

Arrow http://tvline.com/2014/10/21/greys-anatomy-spoilers-amelia-addiction-season-11-ask-ausiello/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=spoilerscastingsscoopsalert

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 EmptySam 25 Oct - 0:36

Citation :

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.08 - Heartless - Extended Synopsis
Posted by Ben at Friday, October 24, 2014 9 Comments
SLEEPY HOLLOW

Episode 2.08 - Heartless (10-Nov-2014)

As Ichabod and Katrina enjoy a brief respite from their latest tribulations, they attempt to reconcile their recently conflicted feelings, but a lingering doubt – sown by the actions of their foes – continues to creep into their relationship. All the while, Abbie remains intent on preventing whatever next move Henry Parish and his master Moloch are planning. Meanwhile, the Horseman of War is indeed still intent on resurrecting his Dark Lord, and summons forth “The Heartless,” a deadly female succubus with the ability to look into her victims’ soul and mimic their heart’s desire... before siphoning off their life force. When the husk of the body of a young bar patron is discovered in the parking lot of a local establishment, Crane and Mills investigate. While Abbie remains convinced Parish has no doubt played some part in this latest supernatural event, both Ichabod and Katrina try their best to maintain their belief that their son “Jeremy” is still not beyond redemption.

Meanwhile, Henry focuses his attention on the task at hand, namely, using the succubus’s unique powers to achieve his ultimate goal of facilitating Moloch’s entry to the waking world... but how her skills will aid his task still remains a mystery to those who would prevent it. And as bodies in Sleepy Hollow continue to pile up, Katrina aids in the Two Witnesses’ investigation, but it takes Abbie some time adjusting to the teams’ new makeup and to be convinced of the witch’s worth.

Source: Foxfast.com

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2   Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2 Empty

Sleepy Hollow - Spoilers Saison 2
Page 1 sur 1