Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

6.12 - Prayer for the Dying

Votre avis sur l'épisode
Excellent
6.12 - Prayer for the Dying I_vote_lcap0%6.12 - Prayer for the Dying I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Très Bon
6.12 - Prayer for the Dying I_vote_lcap0%6.12 - Prayer for the Dying I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bon
 0% [ 0 ]
Moyen
 0% [ 0 ]
Décevant
 0% [ 0 ]
Médiocre
 0% [ 0 ]
Sans avis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

6.12 - Prayer for the Dying Empty
MessageSujet: 6.12 - Prayer for the Dying   6.12 - Prayer for the Dying EmptyDim 11 Jan - 19:51

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of.html
Citation :

“Prayer for the Dying” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

THE MERGE — When Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke’s (guest star Chris Brochu) father arrives to town to celebrate their birthday, they try and convince him to let Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) and Kai (guest star Chris Wood) take their place in the merge ceremony. After Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds out that the merge is happening sooner than he expected, he urges Liv to let him talk to her father. Meanwhile, after Caroline’s (Candice Accola) plan to cure her mother takes an unexpected and devastating turn, Elena (Nina Dobrev), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) gather at the hospital, while Jo attempts to save Sheriff Forbes’ (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) life. Lastly, with the merge set to take place, Damon’s risky plan quickly sends things spiraling out of control, forcing one of the twins to take matters into their own hands. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Rebecca Sonnenshine (#612). Original airdate 1/29/2015.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

6.12 - Prayer for the Dying
Page 1 sur 1