Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Aoû - 12:13

Citation :

Constantine's Matt Ryan Conjures Up Magical Return on Arrow

Damian Holbrook

Hold on to your souls, Hellblazers. John Constantine is coming to Arrow!

At the annual Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills, it was revealed Tuesday that Matt Ryan, who played the sarcastic British demon hunter on NBC's short-lived drama Constantine last year, would be slipping back into his trench coat and bringing the DC Comics character to The CW's universe of Arrow, The Flash and the upcoming DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

"We are super-crazy excited about this," confesses executive producer Marc Guggenheim of the "one-time-only deal" currently scheduled for the fifth episode of Arrow's upcoming fourth season. "Each year on the show, we have added and expanded the mythology with different elements. In Season 2 we introduced the idea of superpowers, last year brought in the League of Assassins, and for Season 4, we always had a plan to introduce magic and mysticism," he says, pointing to Ra's al Ghul's Resurrection Pit as an early taste of the otherworldy. "We were already swimming in those waters and that's why Constantine is this great organic little development."

RELATED: Emily Betts Rickards's personal pics from behind the scenes of Arrow

Without spoiling the whole story, Guggenheim hints that the master of the dark arts will factor into the fallout from bringing Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) back to life via the Lazarus Pit. "Unlike Thea, who wasn’t fully dead, the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those."

The news is huge for disciples of the gone-too-soon series, as many hoped the character would find a new home somewhere within DC Comics' growing TV empire. "This is something the fans were clamoring for," agrees Guggenheim, praising DC for being so "magnanimous and generous in giving us this one-time dispensation." In addition, since two share a studio (Warner Bros.), Arrow has been able to secure not just the original actor, but his original outfits, as well. "The trench coat, the tie, the shirt...the whole wardrobe is being taken out for storage and shipped up to Vancouver." John Badham, who was a director on Constantine, is also on board to helm the episode. "He is familiar with Constantine and Matt Ryan, so it’s a wonderful combination," Guggenheim says.

RELATED: Arrow's new costume revealed

As for how Team Arrow will handle the supernatural situation and Constantine's approach to the occult, Guggenheim offers that Oliver (Stephen Amell) will actually be the one who gets it the most. "If you go back and rewatch Season 3, he refers to having some experience with the mystical. Oliver knows that the world is a larger place than most people think. So the team will have one reaction, but Oliver will have more of an experienced reaction."

BEHIND THE SCENES: Photos from the sets of The Flash, Supernatural and Gotham

And based on how twisted Diggle (David Ramsey) was over The Flash's metahumans, we can only imagine that Starling City's hottest daddy will be freaking out. "Oh yeah," laughs Guggenheim. "Diggle has some choice lines, I will say that!

Arrow http://www.tvinsider.com/article/33819/constantines-matt-ryan-conjures-up-magical-return-on-arrow/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=TVGM

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
ZazouloveFlack
We do wrong but we do it well. We are sadistic
ZazouloveFlack

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Don Flack, Hook, Rumpelstilskin, Neal, Peter Pan, Neal Caffrey, Mozzie, Lucas North, John Porter, Ichabod Crane, Le cavalier sans tête, Flinch, John Snow

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Aoû - 19:08

Au moins on est d'accord! ptdr  c'est vrai que à côté des autres... ptdr

Merci pour ces belles infos happy2

Arrow L'épisode 4.04 s'intitulera :  “Beyond Redemption.”

Et voici les dire de Marc Guggenheim au sujet de l'épisode :

Citation :
“Four is probably one of my favorite scripts of the new year, and one of the things I love about the episode is [that] the title refers to more than one person or thing,” he teases. “There’s a bunch of things in episode 4 that are beyond redemption. It’s something that keeps coming up in that episode. There’s a bunch of big revelations in that episode, and some key discoveries. It’s an episode where the title pretty much touches on the different storylines to that episode.”

Source: SpoilerTV

Arrow L'épisode 4.05 où apparaîtra Constantine s'intitulera: "Haunted"

Marc Guggenheim au sujet de l'épisode :

Citation :
"We are thrilled to have Matt Ryan reprise the role of John Constantine on an upcoming episode of Arrow. Matt is an incredibly talented actor and his portrayal of this beloved character was always something we admired. The introduction of magic and mysticism on the show this season has provided a truly organic opportunity for us to bring John Constantine to Arrow and the CW’s DC universe. It will be a well-deserved tip of the hat to all the Constantine fans who were so incredibly supportive of that series."
Source: CW
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Aoû - 21:43

xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited

Tu ne sais pas à quel point j'ai hâte de voirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr John Constantine apparaitre dans la série.

Stephen est vraiment un mec de parole, parce que punaise malgré le fait que la série n'ait pas été renouvelé, il a tenu sa parole quand au fait de l'inviter dans la série, et la cerise sur le gâteau, il apparaitra aussi dans DC Legends of tomorow!!!!

Meéga happy.

Merci ma belle pour les news.

Citation :

Arrow - Season 4 - Rutina Wesley's Character Revealed + Why Constantine Appears
Posted by Nirat Anop at Wednesday, August 12, 2015 53 Comments
Arrow Constantine

True Blood alum Rutina Wesley will play Liza Warner in a multi-episode arc, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. In comic book Lore, Liza Warner is a police officer known as Lady Cop. In an Arrow twist, she'll be a member of an anti-vigilante task force. The actress is best known for her work as Tara Thornton on HBO's True Blood, and she recently appeared on NBC's Hannibal.
Source:
The Hollywood Reporter

Thanks to tsukikomew for the heads up.

"We are super-crazy excited about this," confesses executive producer Marc Guggenheim of the "one-time-only deal" currently scheduled for the fifth episode of Arrow's upcoming fourth season. "Each year on the show, we have added and expanded the mythology with different elements. In Season 2 we introduced the idea of superpowers, last year brought in the League of Assassins, and for Season 4, we always had a plan to introduce magic and mysticism," he says, pointing to Ra's al Ghul's Resurrection Pit as an early taste of the otherworldy. "We were already swimming in those waters and that's why Constantine is this great organic little development."

Without spoiling the whole story, Guggenheim hints that the master of the dark arts will factor into the fallout from bringing Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) back to life via the Lazarus Pit. "Unlike Thea, who wasn’t fully dead, the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those."

Source: More on TVInsider
ZazouloveFlack
ZazouloveFlack

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Don Flack, Hook, Rumpelstilskin, Neal, Peter Pan, Neal Caffrey, Mozzie, Lucas North, John Porter, Ichabod Crane, Le cavalier sans tête, Flinch, John Snow

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 21:30

je ne connais pas le personnage dans sa série, mais il a l'air plutôt intéressant ! je verrai bien !
Merci pour les infos !  calin

Une interview de Marc Guggenheim au sujet des nouveaux personnages et des couples.

Citation :
How much do the show's 'shippers influence you, cause you to reconsider whatever relationship plans you might have cooking?

Ooh, I love these questions, because what's great about that question is, there's no good answer. There's no answer I can give that won't get me in trouble. The only thing I can say, or the only thing I'm willing to say, is that we did not get Oliver and Felicity together because of the 'shippers. That, quite frankly, we did that because of the chemistry between Emily and Stephen, and we kept writing towards that chemistry.

And then we reached the point where we were like, "Wow, we're writing towards it. We've got to pick a horse -- or not pick a horse. We've got to do something here. Either that relationship is going to go forward or it needs to stop." But it really was -- we wrote to what we were seeing on the screen in the dailies. And I know there will be some people who are upset with me. But at the very least, it has the virtue of being true.

I mean, Felicity was never part of the original plan of the show. She was supposed to be a one off. Had we cast anyone other than Emily Rickards, she would have been a one off. And we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But one of the great things, I feel, about television as opposed to a feature is you have an opportunity -- week in, week out -- to respond to what your actors are giving you.

I mean, we write so far ahead of broadcast, particularly in the first half of the year, it's impossible to respond to the fans. It's actually one of the frustrations we have. We're doing stuff now. We don't know what's going to play and what's not going to play. The only thing we can respond to is what we're seeing in the dailies. And you write towards that, or you write away from that, depending upon what's working and what's not working.

Let's talk Rutina Wesley -- that's a good get!

She's a wonderful get, and I want to say publically: God bless her! We had some scheduling issues. She was really flexible, and she really did us a solid here. And we're incredibly excited. Everyone moved heaven and earth to make the scheduling line up, and it's going to be awesome. I'm really excited about the character she's playing, and I'm excited about the storyline that we've got planned.

Any teaser? Is she from any comic book source?

Her character is named after a character called Lady Cop, who is a lady cop. We're just using a character name, Liza Warner. We're not going to call her Lady Cop, but she will be a female cop.
Source: CBR
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Aoû - 1:10

Citation :

Question: Is this finally going to be the Arrow season that Felicity Smoak gets a code name to help protect her identity? —Julie

Ausiello: We took your Q to executive producer Wendy Mericle, who admitted that there’s a running joke in the writers room about what Felicity’s alias would be if they were to give her one. But at the moment, the tech wiz isn’t getting a second moniker. “Dig is out in the field, so there’s a necessity for [him to have one],” Mericle explains. “But not quite yet for Felicity, although you never know. We all love the idea of her getting her out there more and being a badass. It’s just a question of finding the right way to do it.”

Arrow http://tvline.com/2015/08/24/felicity-arrow-code-name-alias-spoilers/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Sep - 20:33

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 Covij811
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Sep - 21:38

Citation :

Arrow - Season 4 - Katie Cassidy Interview + BTS Photos of Charlotte Ross & Emily Bett Rickards
Posted by Nirat Anop at Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Thanks to arrowshieldfan for the heads up on the interview. I've also added some BTS photos with Mama Smoak.

Aside from Laurel fighting as the Black Canary, she’ll continue to have a storyline without the mask, but don’t expect any new romances anytime soon:

I’m really happy because I like the direction they’ve gone with my character. I’m not the girlfriend or the love interest, I actually have my own storyline. I’m not just there to serve as a love interest. Yeah, I’m sure at some point, hopefully … not to be selfish on a personal level, they’ll cast someone to potentially be my love interest. It’ll probably happen and I like that I have my own storyline aside from Team Arrow as well; I have my own identity.

Honestly, I don’t know when they would do it because Laurel, right now, being on the team and being a part of it is still so new to her, that’s just where she’s focused, owning what she’s doing, owning herself, the Black Canary, and proving herself. I think she’s living that world and is supportive of Oliver and Felicity.

SOURCE: Read More on Collider

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Sep - 22:54

TVline a écrit:

Fall TV Spoilers 2015: Exclusive Scoop On 43

ARROW

When Season 4 opens, "The city has declined drastically despite the best efforts of Dig, Speedy and Black Canary," executive producer Wendy Mericle previews. "And with the arrival of Damien Darhk (Justified's Neal McDonough) on the scene, it's obviously big stakes." Hence, Oliver and Felicity's return – though not everyone is welcoming back the archer with open arms. Dig is still "frosty" toward his "brother," Mericle says, while Quentin still is not thrilled with the masked vigilantes yet has come to see them "as a necessary evil." Speaking of the Lance clan, Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan) will be "key" in resurrecting Sara, whose presence will be met by "very different reactions" from her family. As for Thea, her secret identity and new love interest (Suburgatory's Parker Young) will force her to tackle a challenge Oliver is all too familiar with: "She's now a superhero, and she wants to have a normal life," Mericle notes. "How does she balance both of those things?"

BONUS SPOILER!: Mericle shared this cryptic tease after we mentioned a popular fan theory about Oliver running for Mayor: "He will definitely be coming more to the fore as Oliver Queen and balancing that with his new role as the Green Arrow. He'll be bringing some light to the city. I can't say exactly how, but that's his goal."

RETURN DATE: Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 8/7c (The CW)

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Sep - 9:26

Citation :

Marc Guggenheim Talks Constantine On Arrow

NewsSpoilers September 14, 2015 Craig Byrne

Marc Guggenheim was recently interviewed at SuperheroHype.com about his new comic book series, The Infinite Adventures of Jonas Quantum, and while they were talking, he talked about the notion of getting John Constantine (Matt Ryan) on Arrow for the fifth episode of Season Four.

“When you see him in the show, honestly it feels like we’re doing a Constantine/Arrow crossover, and it’s so exciting,” Guggenheim enthused.

Constantine - Season 1“We’re just really glad we got the chance to extend Matt Ryan’s run as Constantine by at least one more hour of television. I think you’ll see he fits very neatly into our universe. It never feels forced, it feels right. Stephen’s on screen vibe with Matt is just very natural, it’s as if these guys had been working together forever. I think people are really going to love the episode. John Badham (‘WarGames,’ ‘Saturday Night Fever’) directed it and it was just a happy circumstance, but John had also directed an episode of Constantine. It all works and it works really effortlessly. It worked effortlessly with a lot of effort I should say. I can’t wait for people to see that episode, if you thought it was a thrill just to see that one shot of Matt in the trailer wait til you see a whole episode with him,” he said.

You can read the entire interview here.

John Constantine appears in the fifth episode of Arrow Season 4, which by our math should be airing in early November (in a true Constantine fashion, it happens after Halloween!)

Arrow http://www.greenarrowtv.com/marc-guggenheim-talks-constantine-on-arrow/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Sep - 20:29

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 Cpsk3110
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyVen 25 Sep - 23:50

Citation :

I’m so excited for Season 4 of Arrow and Olicity. But I was wondering what we can expect from Felicity on her own? What kind of storyline will she have? –Natalie

As we previously reported, Felicity will be stepping up and facing challenges as Palmer Tech’s new CEO. Speaking of the company’s namesake, the discovery that presumed-dead Ray is actually alive is “a huge emotional reveal, especially for Felicity,” executive producer Wendy Mericle previews. But don’t worry, Olicity ‘shippers — “It’s more of an emotional reaction to the loss of a friend than any sort of romantic rival. She’s very happy with Oliver when we come back in Season 4, but [she and Ray] were friends and they left on good terms. It’s more just the relief of, ‘Oh my gosh, I thought you were gone and now you’re not. How exciting is that?'”

Any insight to the pic that Arrow‘s Stephen Amell posted with The Flash‘s Grant Gustin, in formal wear? Funeral? Wedding?! Something else entirely? –Hannah
Vlada Gelman and I were debating this over IM the other day. I put $20 on “funeral.”

Arrow http://tvline.com/2015/09/25/once-upon-a-time-mulan-ruby-spoilers/

ZazouloveFlack
ZazouloveFlack

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Oct - 20:00

Merciiii pour les infos !! xcited
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Oct - 1:59

Citation :

Without giving too much out, what was your favorite moment of the Arrow season premiere? Thank you! — Em

There’s great comedy to be had with how Felicity handles domesticity, but my favorite moment is when Diggle makes a very divisive decision that will certainly come back to haunt him. All told, the premiere has several great twists at the end that set up what is likely to be a very compelling fourth season.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Oct - 2:07

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 CQVdYVNUAAAT_wH
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Oct - 22:21

Citation :

Arrow - Season 4 - Wendy Mericle Talks Constantine, Sara, Damien Dark & More
Posted by Nirat Anop at Sunday, October 04, 2015 0 Comments
Arrow

Thanks to arrowshieldfan for the heads up.

IGN: What’s it like for you guys approaching the balancing act where you’ve got an element like Oliver and Felicity that’s hugely beloved by a big part of the fanbase, while there are going to be other parts of the fanbase that say, “I want the comic book, action stuff and I don’t want romance to take over the show”? How do you juggle what’s the right push and pull on that?
Mericle: It’s always a balancing act. And I feel on the show, having been there from the beginning, it’s always kind of been -- there are really three elements. There’s a procedural element, there’s a comic book element, and then there’s the grounded, relationship elements. The show, I think one of the reasons it’s been such a success, is we’re constantly shifting grounds between the three of those. I totally understand the fans -- if I was a comic book fan, I come from a more drama side of television and I understand there’s passion there and we need that. That informs the show in a big way. Half the staff is very well versed in the comic book universe and we always have DC there as a resource. But I think, by the same token, I come from the point of view of, hey, there are people that like action shows that might not know the mythology all that well, and we want to have some relatability on the show and people that can bring in people that don’t know that as well and I think that’s a viable aspect. There are a lot of fans of the show that don’t know that Green Arrow and Laurel Lance are supposed to be together forever and ever. That said, there is a balance. At the end of the day, we start our stories from an emotional place. That’s a [Greg] Berlanti thing and if we feel it’s emotionally right for Oliver and Felicity to be in a relationship now, that doesn’t rule out anybody else down the road But that’s kind of a process of us checking our guts and going “This feels right.”

IGN: Right now, it sounds like just a one off but is there a possibility of him returning to the show?
Mericle: Right now, it really was -- it’s born out of necessity for this particular story. I think Mark [Pedowitz] said, and Mark was right, it is a one off and this is what we’re focusing on right now.

IGN: You mentioned Sara. She’s coming back into the mix before going off to Legends of Tomorrow. Can you talk about how that’s going to affect the Lance family at this point? That is a messed up family!
Mericle: It’s a super messed up family! [Laughs] I mean, I think it’s really going to be about having her come back and exploring what it means to both Laurel and Captain Lance and what’s cool about it is we’re playing around with the emotional places that both those two characters are in, with respect to Sara. We’re going to end in some surprising places and we’re excited about that. I can’t give away too much because it’s a cool twist that Laurel and Lance will... When Sara does come back and moves on to Legends, it will have some big emotional impact.

Source: Read More on IGN

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyJeu 29 Oct - 22:36

Citation :
TVLINE

With Charlotte Ross returning to Arrow soon, can you tell us anything about her relationship with Oliver, Felicity, and if she’ll finally meet Quentin Lance? –Tina

Stephen Amell shared at the set last week that Oliver has formed a bond with Mama Smoak, especially since he was living the suburban life with her daughter Felicity. “I had always imagined that Oliver in his nice, easy-going state would have a dialogue with Donna Smoak, which was proven correct and leads to some funny moments,” he said. “The dynamic between the two of them is excellent.” As for any possible meeting of Donna and Quentin, Paul Blackthorne joked as he came away from filming the fall finale, “Do I have lipstick on my cheek? [Then again] it’s a Christmas episode, so of course, everybody’s kissing everybody.” Hmmm.

When will Arrow fans learn about Felicity’s father? –Kyle

Not anytime especially soon, it sounds like. “I don’t know anything about my dad,” Emily Bett Rickards said on set last week, “except that he’s probably going to be a villain and he’s rich and that he comes in this season.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyVen 30 Oct - 12:38

Citation :

Stephen Amell: Constantine fits ‘very nicely’ into the ‘Arrow’ world

by Chris E. Hayner at 02:10 PM on Oct 29, 2015

“Constantine” has risen from the dead just in time for Halloween. Matt Ryan is bringing his character John Constantine from the short-lived NBC show to The CW’s “Arrow” for a very special episode on Nov. 4 and star Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) couldn’t be any happier.

Speaking with Zap2it and a group of other outlets on the set of “Arrow,” Amell remembers filming the episode. “First of all, Matt Ryan was really fantastic on the show,” he says. “The first scene that we shot together, we did the first take then he starts jumping down and going, ‘I’ve gotta find him again, I’ve gotta find him again, I’ve gotta find him again.'”

RELATED: ‘Arrow’s’ Stephen Amell: Felicity and Thea support Oliver for Mayor, but who doesn’t?

Luckily, Ryan was able to find the character and Amell is proud of how the story turned out. “We weave Matt in very nicely and the Constantine character very nicely,” he teases. “Keeping within the framework of our show, we lend ourselves to the things that make Constantine fun as a character.”

Of course, one question on every fan’s mind is whether Constantine — a master of the occult — will come into contact with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), who dabbles pretty heavily in mysticism.

RELATED: John Constantine on ‘The Flash’? ‘Never say never’

While nobody will say for sure just yet whether the two will meet, when McDonough was asked about the possibility by Zap2it, all he would offer was a smile.

“Arrow” airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

Arrow http://zap2it.com/2015/10/arrow-constantine-stephen-amell-matt-ryan-neal-mcdonough/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyVen 30 Oct - 16:32

TVline via spoilertv a écrit:

Arrow - Episode 4.05 - Haunted - Latest from TVLine - 30th October 2015
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, October 30, 2015
Arrow

Thanks to tsukikomew for the heads up

* Oliver and Constantine’s first scene takes place under unexpected and tense circumstances.

* While the purpose of the exorcist’s appearance is to help restore Sara’s soul, he also has a connection to two other storylines. In related news: Constantine gives Oliver a parting gift of sorts — and a warning.

* Oliver and Laurel have a much overdue and heated conversation about all the secret-keeping they’ve both done and the state of their friendship.

* Earlier this month, executive producer Wendy Mericle hinted at an unlikely partnership between Diggle and Lance. “We will have some cool things where Dig and Lance find themselves on the other side of Oliver, going on independent missions,” she teased. This week, viewers will get the first taste of that.

* Naturally, finding and helping Sara is the first priority, so romance takes a backseat in the episode. But Oliver and Felicity do have a nice talk about the people they’ve lost.

Source: TV Line

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Déc - 13:45

Arrow - Emily Bett Rickards Interview [VIDEO]

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMar 12 Jan - 18:57

tvline a écrit:

Winter TV Preview: Returning Favorites

ARROW

In the wake of the ghosts' "very brutal" attack that put "a lot" of bullets in Felicity, the question becomes: "Will Oliver go back on who he's become, and become more of a Season 1-type Oliver, who's willing to kill?" in the name of seeking revenge against Damien Darhk, asks EP Wendy Mericle. "I don’t know that anyone is necessarily going to be there to stop him." As for Darhk's grand plan, Mericle describes it as "megalomaniacal," seeing as he fancies himself "a new god." Elsewhere, the Dig/Andy storyline will be met with "a big wallop"; Thea's ability to fend off Darhk presents "moral questions" for her brother; and a "really cool and emotional story" brings Colton Haynes' Roy "back into the fold, at least temporarily." As for the Big Grave Mystery, expect an illuminating new flash-forward "between Episodes 10 and 15."

RETURN DATE: Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 8/7c (The CW)

Arrow http://tvline.com/gallery/tv-spoilers-2016-season-premieres-photos/#!2/winter-preview-arrow/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMar 26 Jan - 1:06

Arrow - Episode 4.16 - Title Revealed

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 416_cz10

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptySam 6 Fév - 19:51

TVline a écrit:

Question: Will we see Arrow’s Felicity continue to struggle with being in a wheelchair, or has that all been resolved? —Jenny

Ausiello: Though Felicity seems to have navigated many of the early bumps — presentation to the Palmer Tech board included — “We will definitely feel the weight of it” in episodes to come, showrunner Wendy Mericle told Matt Mitovich. “There’s a big decision she and Oliver are going to make at the end of [Episode 413, airing Feb. 10], and it will inform a journey in 414 and 415 that she goes on with respect to how she’s going to handle being in a relationship, from the point of view of somebody who’s in a wheelchair. It’s a very small thing, but it is powerful and it is very emotional.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 EmptyVen 18 Mar - 12:39

spoilertv:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers   Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Arrow - Saison 4 - Spoilers
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2