Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Articles de presse, news

+20
giovinazzo
missy
Wolfinette
♥DL4ever♥
Nana-csi
Lisa2105
Cute_Squirrel
MagicMum
zat
ash
D&D_fan
Justine
virginy33
jaky
DL
Audrey
scofield02
anthony258
Lindsay
perlnoir
24 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Lisa2105
"Truth or Happiness ... Never both"
Lisa2105

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Jo, Mac

Articles de presse, news - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyLun 22 Nov - 22:42

Merci pour cette article Perl' biz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyLun 22 Nov - 22:57

Merciiiiiiiiii pour les articles Perl !!! calin
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyJeu 25 Nov - 23:05

Citation :
Megan Fox and Vanessa Marcil have reportedly made their son (and step-son) Kassius’ baseball games the place to be for dads and their friends. Both sets of Kassius’ parents (Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox and Vanessa Marcil & Carmine Giovinazzo) have been attending his Little League games, where step-dad Carmine is the coach of his team, but his moms are the ones bringing in the crowds. A source tells Us Weekly:

It used to be sparse, but now the men are bringing friends just to watch her cheering and jumping up and down,”

The witnesses say that Megan tries to blend in:

“just like every other mom. She gives out fruit and water between innings, and she’s friendly to the other wives.”

Poor Kassius – he can’t help it that his moms are so hot. Although, I’d come and watch the games because his dads aren’t too hard on the eyes, either. Seriously, though, how embarrassing that people come just to gawk at them. They’re obviously not being too subtle about it, either.

source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/11/24/megan-fox-and-vanessa-marcil-causing-stir-at-sons-baseball-games/ Via Talk
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 28 Nov - 0:34

Merci Perl' biz calin
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMar 21 Déc - 17:44

source: http://www.hollybaby.com/2010/12/20/vanessa-marcil-pregnant-general-hospital/

Citation :
Exclusive! Hollybaby.com is hearing that the soap opera star has a bun in the oven. We’re so happy for her!

According to a General Hospital insider, one of the show’s stars Vanessa Marcil is going to be a mom next year. “She looks great. She has a certain glow in her face. She’s as happy as can be,” the insider tells HollyBaby.com exclusively. She’s only a few months along, so the slender star won’t be showing for a while, says the source.

10 best dressed bumps of 2010!

Vanessa married CSI: NY star Carmine Giovinazzo, 37, in July and the couple couldn’t wait to have kids! “She’s loves Carmine and the two have talked about having a baby for some time now,” says the show insider, who also says that Carmine really wants kids and, because Vanessa is already in her 40s, they didn’t want to wait any longer to get down to the business of baby making.

Celeb kids love these holiday gifts — great ideas for your kids!

Her impending motherhood is the talk of the soap world since Vanessa returned to her roots and reprised the role of Brenda Barret, which earned her an Emmy Award in 2003. While Vanessa’s PR says she has “no idea” if the star is expecting, we’re officially putting her on bump watch. She’s even talked about how she won’t be prancing around in lingerie on the show anymore.

The sexy star has plenty of practice being a mom — she has an 8-year-old son, Kassius, with her ex-boyfriend Brian Austin Green.

The 10 best Christmas movies your can watch with your kids!

We’re also hearing that the 42-year-old is only going to be on General Hospital for a year, which means she should be done filming way before the baby’s born.

–Amy L. Harper

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!
taylorsullivan
"The best way to resist temptation is to yield!"
taylorsullivan

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMar 21 Déc - 18:00

happy happy bravo à lui

respect respect respect respect2 respect2 respect2
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 22 Déc - 15:14

Félicitation aux futurs parents ! yesssss

Carmine sera un papa formidable coeur , j'en suis certaine.
Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyVen 24 Déc - 0:00

happy happy happy happy happy happy
Que de bonne nouvelles
Félicitations aux futurs parents
Ils seront super !!!!!
happy happy happy happy happy
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyVen 31 Déc - 10:15

L'actrice dément être enceinte dans une interview du 26 décembre. Elle pense que sa petite prise de poids est à l'origine de cette rumeur. Elle explique qu'elle était trop mince et qu'elle a en fait repris un poids plus normal.

Source : http://www.examiner.com/soap-opera-in-detroit/vanessa-marcil-giovinazzo-sets-the-record-straight, via Carmine Giovinazzo Fans

Citation :
Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo sets the record straight
December 26th, 2010 8:56 pm ET.

‘General Hospital’ beauty Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo (Brenda) has been the topic of some big online gossip as of late. Fans somehow got the idea that the actress is pregnant. Take a look below at her response to the ‘pregnancy rumors.’

‘… Here's the thing. I have no idea why they're thinking that but I lost 15 pounds before I started the show, which I was not happy about, because I had a few health issues. I'm hyperthyroid and I had all these bad allergies and was figuring out what was going on, so I've been on the mend and trying to gain weight. I just gained six pounds but that's because I'm trying to get back to my normal curvy-girl weight because I'd gotten a little skinny. Maybe that's why I'm looking heavier? That's so funny, as to how clueless I am. I didn't even know that rumor is out there

It seems like we’re being a bit too critical of Marcil Giovinazzo. She’s only gained six pounds - a very small amount of weight. That extra six pounds hardly makes Marcil Giovinazzo look pregnant or even over weight. Maybe we need to be a bit less focused on the actress' weight and concentrate more on her current (exciting) storyline.

Watch the lovely Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo on ‘General Hospital’ weekdays at 3pm on ABC/WXYZ Channel 7 in the Detroit area.

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyJeu 20 Jan - 22:57

Un petit article au sujet du mariage de Carmine et Vanessa à Hawaï durant les vacances de noël.

http://malibuway.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=17316&fullsize=1

Source : DLChem

Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyLun 24 Jan - 21:40

Merci pour l'article Linds !!! calin
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMar 8 Mar - 22:07

Je mets ici une interview de Georges eads, acteur de CSI LV qui parle de Carmine et de leur amitié naissante et le fait qu'ils ont discuté d'un éventuel crossover entre les deux franchises et le fait qu'ils pourraient l'écrire.
Ça part d'un délire mais ça serait cool si cela se concrétisé.

Citation :
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - George Eads interview

Interview by Rob Carnevale
GEORGE Eads, aka Nick Stokes, talks exclusively to IndieLondon about the enduring success of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, what Laurence Fishburne has brought to the show and how his own character – Nick – has matured over the past 10 seasons.

He also recalls some of his favourite memories of CSI, including his experience of working with Quentin Tarantino on Grave Danger, getting shot and almost blown up, and why he considers his fellow cast members to be a family who have been there for him personally through life’s ups and downs.

Q. What, in your opinion, is the enduring popularity of the show down to?
George Eads: Man, I have no idea. The only explanation for it is, “lightening in a bottle”. When you put together the right cast that gels well. That’s a good place to start. We are fortunate enough to have a great production team backing us. And at this point, we are all very close. It’s a fun place to work. And I think a good working environment is a key component to our success.

Q. Laurence Fishburne has really grown into his role in this 10th season. Was there ever any concern among the cast that it might lose popularity following the departure of William Petersen?
George Eads: Yes. Naturally. But Fishburne is a force to be reckoned with. One of the main challenges for us was bringing him in as a CSI Level One. He’s a leader. But now, his character has earned his place among us. We’re a team. He has become a great teammate. Not to mention how much I love working with him. As actors, we learn a lot from different styles and approaches to the work. Taking little nuances from one another. With every passing episode, we try to improve the work. We’ve lost a lot of viewers, but television ratings are down across the board. People are changing the way they get their TV fix.

Q. What do you think Laurence has brought to the series?
George Eads: He is a consummate professional and really loves the show. He’s such a great actor. I think he makes those around him better actors. If you’re in a scene with him you know you can take chances and he’ll be there for you. At the end of Turn, Turn, Turn is a perfect example. He’s all about making the work better. Not to mention, he’s cool as hell.

Q. How do you see your character, Nick, now – as opposed to when we first met him and you first started playing him? How has he grown and developed from your point of view?
George Eads: He has just matured a great deal. He had a great teacher. I’ve also changed over the years. I try to bring as much of myself to the role as possible. I think with every passing case he learns something new and grows closer to the other members of the team. He has gone from student to teacher. He’s been through so much. He’s become a great leader.

Q. Nick has certainly had to endure some rough times over the course of CSI’s run – so how was being buried alive by Quentin Tarantino in Grave Danger? And what was it like getting to work with him?
George Eads: Where do I start? Grave Danger was the experience of a lifetime. I’m a huge Tarantino fan. He’s the coolest, most interesting guy I’ve ever met in Hollywood. He definitely brings out the very best in you as an actor. When he directs, it’s vey personal. He doesn’t just sit 30 feet away at the video monitors. He’s right there in the thick of it. With him leading the way, I would’ve tried anything. Read our review of the episode

Q. And in Meet Jekyll he is shot as part of the season finale – how were those scenes to film given that the Dr Jekyll story was such an integral part of the season?
George Eads: It just played itself out. There are still a lot of great stories left to tell. That’s the creative challenge for the writing department. I just hope we continue to raise the bar higher with each storyline we finish. Filming the final episode was fun. Wearing squibs and discharging my weapon into the bad guys chest to save the day was very gratifying.

Q. I gather that going forward you’re set to find yourself in an explosive situation in Season 11?
George Eads: Yeah, I don’t know what our deal is with bombs, but we seem to be using them a lot in season 11! One of the writers and I came up with a great line in Targets Of Obsession. When Nick is told there may be more bombs that could kill him, his response was: “Hope not. I’m already eight lives down if you know what I mean.” The poor guy as been bruised and battered over the years. Wisdom through experience!

Q. Which have been your favourite episodes to film over the course of CSI’s 11 seasons?
George Eads: Grave Danger, Hoarders, Who Are You, Turn, Turn, Turn, Snakes, Harry’s Hog Hideout, Ending Happy… just to name a few! I’m kind of a fan of the show.

Q. Which crime scene has been the most memorable to investigate?
George Eads: That’s a tough one. I loved Ending Happy. There were a lot of twists and turns and great guest stars.

Q. I would imagine that being a part of a series as long-running as CSI is rather like being part of a family? Is that how it feels going to work each day?
George Eads: Yes. I could not have said it better myself. As a company, we’ve been together for a long time. We’re definitely a family. For example, I recently lost my 12-year-old Labrador Retriever. I dreaded going to work the next day. But when I showed up the support was overwhelming. Maverick was like our show mascot. The crew loved him. After a tearful announcement of the news, we went right to work. I would not have been able to do that without their love and support. They really bring out the best in me.

Q. Can it sometimes be as dysfunctional as a family? And do you feel the continued pressure of success and remaining at the top?
George Eads: Yes, it can be a dysfunctional family. But most of our disagreements are short and handled with professionalism. We always try to extend professional courtesy to one another. As actors, if a scene is not working as written, we’ll give each other lines to make it work. Our common denominator is our love of the show. I personally feel no pressure of success. Trying too hard can sometimes hurt you. We all just try to stay relaxed.

Q. American television has been enjoying a golden era for some time now – is it exciting to be a part of? Which other shows do you watch?
George Eads: I’m thrilled to be lucky enough to be a part of it. Yes. I love television. Hey, I was a fan first. Some of the shows I enjoy are: 30 Rock, Nurse Jackie, The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Real Time With Bill Maher and The Ultimate Fighter.

Q. As a retired DA, what does your father think of CSI?
George Eads: Oh, he loves it. I sometimes feel I’m playing a version of my Dad. I think I patterned Nick’s behavior after my Pop. He definitely has my Dad’s disposition. He’s tough on the outside, gooey on the inside. Completely loyal and dedicated to his team and the community for which he serves.

Q. Do you enjoy the crossover episodes when you team up with the New York and Miami teams? Do you watch those shows at all?
George Eads: Yeah, I watched them. I thought it was a great idea! I’d love to do it again! I’ve become good friends with Carmine Giovinazzo. And he and I have discussed how fun it would be to work on a case together. We thought maybe an episode where a New York mob is involved in a Vegas murder. Carmine and I versus the mob! Let’s do it!

Q. How flattering was it to be deemed one of the sexiest male actors on TV in 2009?
George Eads: Great! But you really learn to take it all with a grain of salt. If you read and believe the good press, then you have to read and believe the bad. I always want to try and stay grounded. I sometimes joke with the crew at work that “I was a man before I was an actor!”

Q. Away from CSI, what are your interests? And do you find yourself recognised in public a lot? Or are you generally left alone?
George Eads: I enjoy golf, motorcycling, weight lifting, billiards, and travelling. There aren’t too many places I can go without being recognized, but that’s usually a good feeling. I’m engaged to be married in June and my fiancé is usually with me when I’m out and about. I just don’t like it when people take a picture without asking me first.

Q. What is your favourite memory of shooting CSI?
George Eads: Tarantino.

source: http://www.indielondon.co.uk/TV-Review/csi-crime-scene-investigation-george-eads-interview via Talk
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 13 Avr - 19:05

Source Twitter de Lesley Ann Brandt

Citation :
All you #CSI fans! Excited about starting work this week on feature film Duke starring carmine giovinazzo!
1 hour ago

Il y avait des rumeur sur le fait que Carmine allait tourner un film "Duke", un western dans lequel Carmine jouerai le rôle de Dare.
Vanessa Ferlito ' Aiden Burn) serait aussi pressentit pour le rôle de Cookie

Pour le synopsis:

Citation :
Duke is a modern day telling of a classic western film. Dare and Roost are brothers who have been raised in a reformatory, taught to survive and conditioned to trust no one. They have moved to West Los Angeles, where Dare moonlights himself as a Detective and Roost blankets himself in old John Wayne films and reclusive habit. Cleaning the streets and ridding the neighborhoods of scum, this contemporary study finds Dare obsessed with a phantom like criminal (Winky) who seems to be terrorizing the community. Simultaneously, the same exact investigation is being led by official and likely engrossed Detective Robert Morrison. As Dare closes in on Winky and the entire department closes in on them both, these brothers must make the ultimate commitment and pay the extraordinary consequences therein. Written by Anthony Gaudioso

source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727254/
Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 13 Avr - 21:23

Merci pour l'info Perl' calin biz
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptySam 16 Avr - 14:14

LesleyAnnBrandt

Citation :
great meeting with carmine and my director anthony gaudioso!
11:45 PM Apr 14th via web

LesleyAnnBrandt

Citation :
Amazing crew on duke! And Carmine is pure joy to work with! #ilovemyjob
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyLun 18 Avr - 23:08

Merci Perl' calin biz
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 22 Juin - 7:05

Citation :
keep your ideas coming moms...pitched some to the kings of baby products today and ur ideas R exciting to the big shots! im pregnant btw

source: Twitter de Vanessa

Félicitation à tous les deuxxxxxxxxxxxxx, je suis super contente pour eux
montana35

montana35

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Lindsay, Danny, Mac et Jo !

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 22 Juin - 12:29

Trop cool!!! Je suis trop contente pour eux !!!!! En plus Carmine a de l'entrainement avec Lucy mred
J'ai trop hate de savoir quel sera le prénom du petit et surtout si il est aussi bo goss que son père
mred

Merci Perl pour l'info calin biz
Lisa2105
Lisa2105

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyMer 22 Juin - 22:17

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
C'est génial
xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited
Je suis vraiment contente pour eux
banane3 banane3 banane3 banane3 banane3 banane3
FELICITATIONS
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 17:53

Carmine jouera dans le prochain James Bond, il interprétera le rôle d'un tueur à gages, le 4ème pour être exact mdr

source : IMB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074638/
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 17:53

Oh trop fort ça xcited xcited xcited xcited
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 18:00

xcited xcited xcited xcited xcited

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

En plus un méchant mdr bave
zat
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 18:06

Je vais me remettre à james Bond moi. j'en ai vu qu'un et ça m"avait suffit mais là bave
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 18:10

ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr

Pareil mais je pense que celui-là sera plus motivant à voir mdr
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 18:11

Le seul que j'ai vu c'est celui avec mon Donuts mais là, je vais faire un effort : j'ai dû temps pour m'y préparer ptdr ptdr ptdr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Articles de presse, news   Articles de presse, news - Page 5 Empty

Articles de presse, news
Page 5 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant