Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA

+2
perlnoir
Manhattan25
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA Empty
MessageSujet: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 17 Avr - 11:48

Vous trouverez les spoilers de la saison 5 de NCIS LA, ici !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptySam 3 Aoû - 3:51

EW a écrit:

‘NCIS: LA’: FINALE TRAUMA WILL HAVE ‘UNBELIEVABLE EMOTIONAL CONSEQUENCES’ ON DEEKS

Poor Deeks. Poor Sam. Poor everyone! The gang on NCIS: LA was up a creek without a paddle and headed for a whirlpool at the end of last season, and things will probably get worse before they get better. But here’s the upside to all of this peril: It’s going to make for can’t-miss drama, according to Eric Christian Olsen.

“It’s the best premiere we’ve ever had,” he says. “We have the most honest scene we’ve ever seen between Kensi and Deeks … we have a two-hour James Bond movie for our finale and our premiere that has consequences.”

As you’ll recall, Deeks and Sam were being tortured for information in the finale, and Olsen, who says the cast and crew are just finishing up work on episode 1, says we will see consequences to the traumatic events. “I think we’re going to see the most human reaction we’ve ever seen on this show to something like this,” he says. “I think a lot of times these things happen and there aren’t any emotional consequences and there are unbelievable emotional consequences. I don’t think he’s prepared to compartmentalize it. I don’t know if he knows how to get through it. … This is going to have a very real, long-lasting effect on him.”

Overall, he says, “It’s never been better. It’s so exciting to start off the season with this premiere.”

So are we!

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 14 Aoû - 0:14

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/08/13/revenge-season-3-wedding-emily-daniel-ask-ausiello/

Citation :
Question: Dying for scoop on NCIS: LA. What’s going to happen now that Kensi and Deeks have kissed? —Leah
Ausiello: They’re going to have a serious chat. Per Eric Christian Olsen, the Sept. 24 premiere features “the most honest conversation that Deeks and Kensi have ever had.” Speaking of the opener, it “picks up exactly where we left off, continuous — [Deeks is] mid-torture, Kensi’s in peril,” Olsen reveals, adding that the episode ends on a cliffhanger. “I can’t give it away, but even that is ‘To be continued…’”
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 14 Aoû - 11:06

Merci :)
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 4 Sep - 12:26

Source : http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/08/29/exclusive-ncis-los-angeles-boss-reveals-major-split-is-coming/

Citation :
Exclusive: ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ Boss Reveals A Major Split Is Coming

by Paulette Cohn | August 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM | Black Entertainment, Fall TV 2013, Interview, NCIS: LA, TV News

“NCIS: Los Angeles” literally left us hanging — or rather Sam’s (LL Cool J) wife Michelle (Aunjanue Ellis) was left dangling out the window of a high-rise building, holding on to a curtain for dear life, in the Season 4 finale. At the same time, her hubby and Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) were being tortured to reveal if Michelle, who operates undercover as Quinn, was a federal agent.

When “NCIS: Los Angeles” returns, the story will pick up immediately where we left off because, as executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan told xfinityTV, “You can’t leave someone hanging out a window and someone having their teeth drilled out.” That said, he adds, “The interesting thing is we pick it up straight away but we end — this is a little bit exclusive in its own way — we end the episode some time later. It is not a few days later. It is weeks and weeks and weeks later.”

But the bottom line for the season is that Kensi (Daniela Ruah) and Deeks are going to be taken down a very hard road.

“Kensi and Deeks will be split up as partners midseason. And when I say split up, they will really be split up,” Brennan told us exclusively. “And when you think we can’t or won’t do anything else, we have got in the back end of the season, a big fat juicy complication in their lives.”

Brennan also filled us in on what lies ahead for Callen (Chris O’Donnell), Hetty (Linda Hunt), Nell (Renée Felice Smith) and Eric (Barrett Foa), as well as the plans for the 100th episode. Following are the answers to all your burning questions — check it out:

You were quoted as saying this episode “will have the greatest consequence of any story we’ve told.” True?

That’s definitely true. It’s what happened at the end of last season and what happens in the first episode. That very unexpected, spontaneous kiss between Deeks and Kensi set something in play and they didn’t get to talk about it before he is in jeopardy. His trauma is such that he has to deal with that. That trauma causes Deeks a lot of physical and mental pain.

For Kensi, that is a terrible thing to watch your partner go through. On top of that is the kiss. He has to resolve the issues from the torture before they resolve the elephant in the room, which is the kiss. Ultimately, they do, and things look like they will be getting back to normal, but they don’t.

There is a scene in the fourth episode in, which is also the 100th episode, between Hetty and Granger (Miguel Ferrer), who are talking about Kensi and Deeks, where she says, “Partnerships can be tricky.” They are. And when the audience thinks things are back on an even keel, they’re not.

We already know that psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor) is returning this season. Is that part of the team recovering from their trauma?

That is automatic. If an agent goes through anything like what we are putting these agents through, they have to have counseling. Yes, Nate makes a return in Episode 2. It won’t be the last time we see him this season.

I’m thinking Callen might also need help. He discovered that he was betrayed by Marcel Janvier (Christopher Lambert), and there was nothing he could do to save Sam. He is so used to being a take-charge kind of guy, how is he going to deal with that?

He deals with it within the episode in a really interesting way. Both Deeks and Sam have been tortured and put through a very traumatic moment. Now, Sam is a professional soldier. He’s a SEAL. He has been trained. He has had much more training than Deeks has. He has been trained to resist torture and to understand the consequences of it. He is much more prepared for what happened, but even he has to face Nate.

Callen is there for him, in the way Kensi is for Deeks, but from Callen’s point of view, he looks at Sam and says, “Sam is a pro. Sam is going to be okay.”

Sam doesn’t have a close bond with Deeks. In fact, he is very concerned that Deeks, who now has Sam’s wife’s life in his hands, will crack. Will the outcome of this change their relationship?

There has always been a certain amount of tension between Deeks and Sam. Sam has often questioned Deeks’ suitability for NCIS. Certainly, as a result of what they go through together, Sam will definitely reassess his opinion of Deeks.

It will depend on whether or not Quinn survives, I am assuming. But as we left it, we think Kensi is the only one who can save her.

You are not incorrect.

Will we find out quickly whether or not Quinn falls out the window to her death?

It is kind of in real time, so don’t miss the first three minutes.

Last season, Hetty had her secrets and it looked as if she might be leaving NCIS. What’s happening with her this season?

She has her hands full with the team. This is a season that is going to shake a lot of things up. Hetty is troubled by what has happened; she is concerned about the Deeks/Kensi relationship. I don’t mean just in Episode 1 and 2. There are serious issues between those two characters and Hetty, apart from all the other issues she deals with, she cares deeply about these people. She has a fairly emotional journey this season.

With all the romance going on, could Nell and Eric be a part of it, or would that be too much?

Nell and Eric are a wonderful counterpoint, especially to Deeks and Kensi. If people like the nerdy, geeky romance between these two, then they are going to have a good season. There are some fun things happening in their life. We start that as early as Episode 2. There’s a certain amount of fun and a little jealousy between those two. That won’t be the end of it for the season.

Can we talk about any guest stars or new characters? Since “Red” wasn’t picked up, might any of those characters be guest stars?

I won’t say no that we won’t be bringing back some of the “Red” folks. That is a distinct possibility. They are of the NCIS world. There were relationships between Callen and Kim Raver’s character Paris. There are always possibilities.

There will be a number of very interesting guests mid-season. No one I can name at the moment. The ripple effect from the finale and the premiere episode this season will be felt all the way through the season.

Is there something special planned for the 100th episode?

Anyone who has followed the Callen story, in his search for his identity to find out who he really is — to fill in the puzzle, he has that tea tin that sits on his mantelpiece and has little jigsaw puzzle pieces of his life in there — he gets to put another very, very significant piece of the jigsaw puzzle into that tea tin.

Like what the “G” stands for?

You will have to watch and see. But I will give you the name of the episode and it might give you an indicator. We have had “Callen, G” as a title. We have had “Lange, H” And “Blye, K.” Episode 100 is actually called “Reznikov, N.” These are significant people.

Is there a theme or something you want to accomplish this season?

I guess you could say the theme of this series is: Who are we? We have characters who have been revealed as having very mysterious pasts. I mean, Callen, Hetty, and the fact that no one knew that Sam was married and had children for a couple of seasons except for Callen. We do play with the mystery of who these people are. That is a very strong element in this fifth season. Having said that, I think when you look back at this season, it might be more about our relationship with someone very close to us. So, it is more about relationships than it is about a single identity.

I also saw that in Episode 5, you will be doing something new — an episode with a train.

We are doing a pretty spectacular — let’s call it a runaway train, which we start shooting next week. It’s a very challenging episode because we’re using real trains. We are shooting in a number of places around town. It’s going to be a real fun episode, but it’s a complicated and very heart-stopping series of stunts.

“NCIS: Los Angeles” returns with all new episodes for its fifth season on Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 9/8c on CBS
zat
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 4 Sep - 18:20

Merci Linds xcited xcited xcited 
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 11 Sep - 11:25

Je t'en prie zat ! wink 

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/09/10/under-the-dome-season-2-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Citation :

Question: We’ve seen NCIS: LA scoops about Deeks, Kensi, Sam and Callen, but what about Michelle? Girlfriend was left hanging out a window! –Helen

Ausiello
: We’ve watched the Season 5 premiere (airing Sept. 24), and most simply said: Do not underestimate Sam’s wife. By any stretch. And on a semi-related note: motorcycle chase!
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 11 Sep - 18:31

Ca ne laisse présager que du bon ça !

Merci Linds pompom pompom 
Black Widow

Black Widow

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Santino, Sheldon, Rizzoli, Isles, Neal, Peter, Snow, Aria, Daenerys, Sherlock, Watson, Patrick, Lisbon, Castle, Beckett, Mac, Stella, Don, Hannibal, Steve, Danno, Gibbs, Thor, Loki, Tony...

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 13:26

Merci Linds ! happy 
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 18 Sep - 12:01

Source : http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/eric-christian-olsen-talks-torture-teases-ncis-los-angeles-seaso/

Citation :

Eric Christian Olsen Talks Torture, Teases NCIS: Los Angeles Season 5

September 17th, 2013 3:09 PM by Carla Day

NCIS: Los Angeles season 4 ended with the tragic scene of Deeks and Sam being tortured by Isaak Sidorov after Marcel Janvier betrayed them. Their search for the missing nukes was interrupted with not only their lives at risk, but with Quinn's life literally hanging on the edge.

Deeks went from a high moment in his life when he finally kissed Kensi to the lowest possible when he was being tortured. I caught up with Eric Christian Olsen at the CBS Annual Summer Stars event to ask him about the events of the finale and how those events will play out into the upcoming season....

Did you watch the torture scene?

Olsen
: I read your article "Did the Torture Go Too Far?" I read the article and then went back and re-watched that because of what you wrote and I was like, 'she was right.' It's not graphic, it's not gruesome. It's just literally that scream at the end. And you wrote very kind words about me and what they allowed me to do on that show. And I think that you're right. I think what's so heartbreaking is that you see a character that I think for some reason has made so many emotional attachments with fans that they and you saw him just at the bottom.

It was the scream. You sold it with the scream. I think people imagined more than what is actually shown.

Olsen
: Yeah. He really just puts the drill up and then it goes back to Sam and off camera you hear that awful scream.

How was it to film that scene?

Olsen
: It was awful. It was awful. I couldn't do a horror movie. I know that. My buddy did Hostel and I almost did that movie with him, but I couldn't have done it. Jamming that thing in my mouth and I'm all tied down. I read a bunch of books this summer about torture and war and about PTSD and what the effects of that kind of -- what we shot. And, I can't even imagine what that's like for someone to go through when that's real because even when it was fake and they yelled "cut" it still got in my head.

Why was Deeks able to hold strong for Sam and Sam's wife, especially given Sam's almost disdain for Deeks?

Olsen
: I think that's who he is. I don't think he's doing it so much for Sam or to prove himself. I think that's just who he is as a person. This is an opportunity in which he gets to kinda show "I don't know what your problem is with me and it's about my hair. It's about the style of music. It's about all these things that don't matter." This is the sh*t that f***ing matters and you'll see how it ends.

The season premiere is so good. It is absolutely heartbreaking. I think the most interesting thing about these types of shows are not the events, but the consequence of the events and how it affects the relationships of the characters. And, this is maybe the most -- it's such a watershed moment for so many of the characters. I think there's consequences emotionally to deal with for what it is that happens.

For Deeks, this is not his background. He was a lawyer. He got into being a detective and then all of a sudden he's tortured for 7 hours. And, he doesn't have the ability, at this point, to compartmentalize and fight through it. It's the most raw he's ever been. It's the most vulnerable he's ever been. It's the most honest conversations that he's ever had with Sam and more interesting it's the most honest conversation he's ever had with Kensi. There's a scene with her that's so good at the end [of the premiere]. Everyone at base camp was crying. Just tears.

Before Deeks got tortured, he had a moment with Kensi. Why did he chose that moment to make a move?

Olsen
: I think because he -- especially when he has those kind of emotions -- he has an inability to articulate`how he feels. And, especially with her. I think that you have that moment of clarity and I think we have this in our own lives which is just those perfect moments of clarity in which everything makes sense in the world. And, that was that. That was that moment. That was that kiss. And, that was that moment after that kiss. It's just like that's it. And, then we spend the rest of our lives trying to get back to that moment. And now we've put all these obstacles in his path to get back to the place where it was that. Which is this is how I feel. This is how I feel about you. And, this is what I want. And, now that's all out the window.

That's so sad. I have to say that I was never a fan of Deeks and Kensi getting together until the season finale. I thought that they're partners. They can't hook up.

Olsen
: Right. That's why it's genius. That's why Scott Gemmill and Shane Brennan and Frank [Military] are all geniuses. It's like we can take them to that place and then tear his world apart. Let him fight to get back there. You know what I mean. You have that moment. We all have these. We can think back on our lives like when it made that most sense. When life made the most sense and relationships made the most sense. And, whatever happens and we lose that, we spending the rest of our lives trying to get back to it.

Do you know what's in the box?

Olsen
: Yeah.

And will the viewers find out?

Olsen
: Yes.

Early in the season?

Olsen
: No. They're going to have to wait.

Will it be this next season?

Olsen
: I think it's gonna be this season. We'll find out what's in the box.

NCIS: Los Angeles season 5 premieres on Tuesday, September 24 at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.

ZazouloveFlack
We do wrong but we do it well. We are sadistic
ZazouloveFlack

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Don Flack, Hook, Rumpelstilskin, Neal, Peter Pan, Neal Caffrey, Mozzie, Lucas North, John Porter, Ichabod Crane, Le cavalier sans tête, Flinch, John Snow

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 18 Sep - 16:22

Merci Lindsay !! xcited 
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 18 Sep - 18:06

Merci Linds !!!!!
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyMer 18 Sep - 21:49

Je vous en prie les filles ! calin Vivement dans une semaine qu'on ait cette suite !!!!! J'ai trop hâte de voir les répercussions que les tortures subies par Deeks et Sam auront sur tous les personnages et leurs relations !
zat
zat

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyJeu 19 Sep - 18:15

Pareil, surtout vu tous les spoils qui tombent, il semble que cela va être très bien traité ! happy2 
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA EmptyVen 10 Jan - 20:23

TVline a écrit:

Just wondering why we are only getting to see one NCIS: LA in January. As a fan I am not happy. –Sharon

Does it turn your frown upside-down at all to hear that in trade you’ll get many fresh episodes in February/March…?

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA   Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA Empty

Spoiler saison 5 NCIS LA
Page 1 sur 1