Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

News Supernatural saison 9

2 participants
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

News Supernatural saison 9 Empty
MessageSujet: News Supernatural saison 9   News Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 18 Juin - 11:02

Citation :
Supernatural - New Promotional Photos for Season 9 to be Shot 

Suzanne Gomez
 @Chico6

#Supernatural fans! You will be happy to know we have a marketing shoot set up for Jared, Jensen and Misha. New promos, new pics!
8:22 PM - 17 Jun 2013

source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/06/supernatural-new-promotional-photos-for.html

Dernière édition par perlnoir le Dim 22 Juin - 2:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: News Supernatural saison 9   News Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 25 Juin - 9:28

News Supernatural saison 9 580164_10151746619652323_1645022920_n
Lily~

Lily~

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Skye, May, Klaus, Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: News Supernatural saison 9   News Supernatural saison 9 EmptyLun 29 Juil - 21:54

Nouvel date du season premier le 8 octobre.
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: News Supernatural saison 9   News Supernatural saison 9 EmptyMar 30 Juil - 18:44

Citation :

Supernatural Chat: Let’s Talk About the Spinoff

Hey there, Supernatural fans! Just over a week ago, I was doing interviews from the Supernatural press room at Comic-Con. At the time, I didn’t think there was much more that could make that week any better – until I got some amazing news just one day later.

Supernatural Spinoff: What is it about?

Last Monday came the big announcement that the Supernatural spinoff was in the works. It turned out that the details were revealed at Comic-Con but everyone was holding onto the secret until it was confirmed the next day.

Details about the spinoff have been sketchy at best, though a new interview from EW with Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer has revealed a bit more information. So far, we know that the spinoff will be introduced during season 9, probably in episode 20. We also know that the new show will center on hunters and monsters in Chicago and won’t travel as much as our beloved original.

“We’ll have main characters who are both human and monsters, Singer told EW, adding that it will feature “families of monsters and families of hunters.”

“It’s much more of an ensemble than Supernatural,” Singer also said.

Yay! Sam and Dean Will Appear in the Spinoff

Another bit of important (and awesome) news that came from the interview was the fact that we will see the Winchesters in the spinoff, even though it will introduce new characters. “Most spin-offs, you spin characters out and create a show about them. Jared and Jensen will be in the spin-off, but it’s an entirely different cast of characters,” Singer revealed. “And unlike Supernatural - which is a road show – this will take place in one place with a wider cast of characters.”

I don’t know about you folks, but I was really surprised when I heard about the spinoff, but it turned out that that some people had been thinking about it for a while.”I think any time a show goes this long – unless you’re Chicago Fire [which got a spin-off after just one season] – then you’re always in the back of your mind going to be thinking the what-if scenario,” he said.

“It’s going to be quite a departure – the same world but from a whole new perspective,” Carver added.

What Will Happen in the New Series?

Now that a few more details have come out about the Supernatural spinoff, everyone can start speculating on what will happen in the new series. Will we see other familiar characters on the show in addition to Sam and Dean? What about Castiel and the other angels? Will they be a factor on the new show?

One thing I can’t help but wonder is what the new hunters will be like. By and large – except for a few exceptions like Bobby, Ellen and Jo – the other hunters (even the Winchesters’ own family) have been, well, kind of jerks. I highly doubt that the show will give us a bunch of jerks for the new series, but I’m still curious what these new people will be like and what the writers will do to make us fall for them as hard as we did for the Winchesters (if that’s even possible).

Supernatural Spinoff: Thanks to the Fans!

Another thing I can’t help but to think about it is the fact that the fans definitely had a part in making this spinoff a reality. I still remember the early days when no one ever heard of Supernatural and we all wondered at the end of each season if that finale would be our last. When the CW gave the show no advertising whatsoever and it was up to the fans to spread the word and get more viewers.

So if you’ve been around since the beginning, if you’ve told all of your friends about the show and created more fans (I think I’m currently up to at least 10), if you’ve written fanfiction, if you’ve posted endlessly on Twitter and Tumbler – then you need to give yourself a pat on the back. The fact that the show made it to 9 seasons and is now getting its own spinoff is your accomplishment, too.

Now I throw it out to you guys and ask: What do you think will happen in the Supernatural spinoff? Got any predictions on what kinds of storylines and characters we will see? Sound off in the comments below, I love hearing from you guys!

Follow me on Twitter @mokibobolink

Arrow http://www.tvequals.com/2013/07/30/supernatural-chat-lets-talk-about-the-spinoff/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tvequals+%28TV+Equals%29
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News Supernatural saison 9   News Supernatural saison 9 Empty

News Supernatural saison 9
Page 1 sur 1