Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers

2 participants
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  Empty
MessageSujet: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyDim 26 Juil - 17:21

Citation :

The Walking Dead: le retour de Morgan va changer le groupe!
L'arrivée de Morgan à Alexandria va "changer la dynamique du groupe" d'après la productrice de The Walking Dead Gale Anne Hurd , découvrez l'interview!
Par Florent Douay-Pratx le 22/07/2015 à 9:00

Les interviews se suivent et se succèdent pour le plus grand plaisir des fans. Aujourd’hui, entretient avec la productrice Gale Anne Hurd et Lennie James, l’interprète de Morgan dans The Walking Dead pour la saison 6 qui arrivera en automne!
The Walking Dead: parole de productrice!

La productrice Gale Anne Hurd nous parle de l’arrivée de Morgan dans le groupe de Rick, « tranquillement » logé entre les murs de la pas si paisible Alexandria dans la dernière saison de The Walking Dead:

« l’arrivée de Morgan va changer la dynamique [de la communauté]alors qu’elle se concentre sur l’intégration… Ces deux groupes peuvent-ils trouver des points communs ? Et que se passe-t-il quand on ajoute Morgan dans le mélange, étant donné qu‘il a l’air d’avoir renoncé à toute violence autre que pour se défendre ? »

Rappelons quel a première vision qu’a Morgan de son ami Rick, c’est celle de ce dernier en train de mettre une balle dans la tête de d’un habitant récalcitrant d’Alexandria en toute impunité. Bienvenue Morgan, vient donc jouer avec nous!
The Walking Dead: et l’acteur, il en pense quoi?

C’est alors l’interprète de Morgan, Lennie James, qui prend la parole pour parler de son personnage et des différences entre lui et Rick Grimes dans la prochaine saison de The Walking Dead:

« Morgan va devoir batailler pour savoir s’il peut garder son mantra [« Toute vie est précieuse »]. Cela inclut sa relation avec Rick, avec le groupe et les habitants d’Alexandria. Mais quelle est la différence fondamentale entre Morgan et Rick ? Tous les matins, Rick s’est levé en se demandant ‘Que puis-je faire pour le groupe ?’ alors que Morgan s’est levé tous les matins depuis qu’il a perdu son fils en pensant ‘Que puis-je faire pour moi-même ?’ »

Cette différence de mentalité pourrait bien jouer dans les relations que Morgan pourrait entretenir avec les autres survivants. Même s’il aide le groupe de Rick à se sortir d’une situation délicate, il n’en reste pas moins un voyageur solitaire qui sais se défendre. Pourra-t-il retrouver ses anciennes habitudes entouré d’autres survivants? Tout ces éléments trouveront leurs réponses au cours de la saison 6 de The Walking Dead!

source: Virgin Radio

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyJeu 30 Juil - 17:36

Citation :

The Walking Dead Saison 6 : 3 nouveaux personnages dévoilés
Posté : 30th juillet 2015 par Daryl dans The Walking Dead Saison 6

A quelques mois de la diffusion de la saison 6 de The Walking Dead, les premières photos de trois nouveaux personnages ont été dévoilées par Weekly Entertainment.

L’un des nouveaux personnages sera Heath (joué par Corey Hawkins), il avait été évoqué lors du dernier Comic-Con de San Diego.

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  The-walking-dead-saison-6-nouveaux-personnages-1

Le second personnage est Carter (joué par Ethan Embry), personnage inspiré par plusieurs personnages de la BD. D’après le Show-runner Scott M. Gimple « C’est un Alexandrien qui est là depuis le début, mais qui a été très occupé ». Sera-t-il un nouvel allié pour Rick ou un ennemi ?

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  The-walking-dead-saison-6-nouveaux-personnages-2

Enfin le troisième personnage sera Denise Cloyd , un médecin joué par Merrit Wever, personnage adapté de la BD.

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  The-walking-dead-saison-6-nouveaux-personnages-3

Arrow http://www.walking-dead.fr/the-walking-dead-saison-6/the-walking-dead-saison-6-3-nouveaux-personnages-devoiles

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMer 9 Sep - 21:30

Citation :

AMC's The Walking Dead is keeping three main Alexandria residents around.

The zombie drama on Wednesday released the key art for the series and The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Tovah Feldshuh (Deanna Monroe), Alexandra Breckenridge (Jessie Anderson) and Austin Nichols (Spencer Monroe) have been promoted to regulars.

Source: THR

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMar 15 Sep - 9:24

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Robert Kirkman Interview on the Differences Between the Comics & the Show

Thanks to Andrew for the heads up.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: With all your comic books, and the new companion series, and Outcaston Cinemax, and the Transformers thing, and putting out Skybound movies like AIR, and everything else, how much time does that leave for you in terms of creative input on The Walking Dead TV show? What is your role like now on the show and how has it changed over the years?

ROBERT KIRKMAN: I’m definitely spending less time on set. But to be honest, I never really spent all that much time on set anyway. For the most part, though, my role has not changed. I’m an executive producer, and the show is based on the comic series I write, but I’ve always considered myself to be one of the writers on the show, no more important than any of the others. I have input, but the show is a team effort led by Scott Gimple and that hasn’t changed, and that’s always allowed me to have the luxury of doing other things.

We’re hitting a period in the comics that is about Rick taking control of Alexandria, and dealing with threats both internal (like a botched mutiny by Nicholas) and external (like the Scavengers and a herd of zombies that gets through the walls). How much of what we see in season 6 will match up to that? And what will be the biggest difference between what we see in season 6 and this stage of the comics?

Dalton, Dalton, Dalton … I can’t tell you how closely season 6 will follow the comics! We have to keep people guessing. If you’re paying attention, the material around volume 13 or so of the comic series has been getting adapted into the show most recently, but we always reserve the right to stray from the source or even jump back or ahead and do things out of order. All that said, the biggest differences we’ll see revolve around Daryl, who was never in the comic, and Carol, who was long dead and never as cool as the TV version by this point.

SOURCE: Read More on EW

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMer 16 Sep - 9:33

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - First Look at 'Jesus' Monroe

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMer 16 Sep - 18:47

Citation :

Walking Dead Casts 24 Vet in Major Role (But He's Not You-Know-Who)
By Michael Ausiello / September 16 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
24‘s Xander Berkeley is making time for a potentially long-term stint on The Walking Dead, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  Qiidi014nnahncljhn73_iarvjmnows2hiaj6wjkahs9hwxqfiqwoa3cguxxlbdxfkutk-vhpm25wak30gdy3b8gqvar8ttalvsuwqebfqcow88lp6qrxotdajj43dagw-0w9epozjcbtxlvm4i73asvnzoprcwlkmswtzilaaikeyb3sshldzb7rd

Berkeley, whose more recent TV credits include Nikita, Being Human, Salem and Zoo, is joining AMC’s zombie smash in a top-secret Season 6 recurring role that sources confirm is not infamous comic baddie Negan. That said, I hear his character — whose name is being kept under wraps — does share some of the same characteristics as Negan. Namely his narcissism, huge ego and self-preservation. He’s also said to relish the superiority that comes with being in control, but he plays it off with a car salesman-type charm.

Berkeley will debut during the second half of Walking Dead‘s sixth season (the first half premieres Sunday, Oct. 11 at 9/8c). And in a clear sign that producers have big plans for the actor, his deal carries with it a series-regular option for Season 7.

Arrow http://tvline.com/2015/09/16/walking-dead-xander-berkeley-season-6-cast/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyDim 20 Sep - 19:41

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Episode 6.01 - Title Revealed

Episode 6.01 of The Walking Dead is titled "First Time Again".

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyVen 25 Sep - 23:15

Citation :

The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln says Rick is 'not taking any s--- from anybody' in season 6

The Walking Dead

Posted September 25 2015 — 12:30 PM EDT

You would think the Alexandrians would have gotten it by now. Rick Grimes killed some zombies that got through the gate at the end of season 5, showing the need for vigilance in protecting their community. But according to Andrew Lincoln, when The Walking Dead returns on Oct. 11, conflict will still be in the air.

How will Rick Grimes handle a still weary community? We spoke to Lincoln in his trailer on set down in Georgia to get the scoop on what to expect when things pick back up.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What kind of Rick Grimes are we going to see in season 6?
ANDREW LINCOLN: You meet a man at the end of season 5 that is unequivocal about how we should defend and secure this new world, and it is a feasible world, he believes. And I think that you see a man going into motion about that. But, you know, respectful of the hierarchy over there, but very possessive, and he’s not integrating as well as he could. And maybe that’s his Achilles heel.

At the end of season 5, he looks to be in some sort of measure of control by making people realize the danger and the threat and why they need him and why his way is the right way. So what does that mean as we go forward into season 6? Is this not one strong community behind this one vocal leader?
No. I think quite the opposite, and I think that what’s happened, which is very intriguing, is a community that suddenly is not just about fight or flight. It’s about rebuilding and starting over. People have choices again. It’s not just about following one leader. It can’t be, because it’s not, and a lot of the other characters in the show realize that — that they have space to actually make decisions for themselves and what they want in this community. Which is fascinating, because it becomes more of a society. It’s not a dictatorship, but it’s certainly run by a very pragmatic woman that is realizing that she has to change, because she’s ill-equipped. She has no information about what is out there, and this guy does. So maybe it’s a leader and a general. I don’t know.

We’ve seen real countries rise and fall because of governments and military not being able to align.
And see eye to eye. I agree.

So it sounds like we’re getting a little bit of that in a sense.
Well, yeah. We got a lot of people in this show now, and we’ve always had a lot of people, but we’ve got some great new additions to the cast that have been terrific, and also what you see is that there are more people in the community that you haven’t met yet that come forward in this season. And it is about our responsibility to educate these people, and whether or not Rick is as committed to them at this point in the journey. We’ll find out if he softens a little bit. He’s not taking any s— from anybody. But not in a kind of I-want-to-take-the-place way, just in a very kind of I-know-what-needs-to-be-done, and let’s f—ing get it done.

What about Rick and Jessie? Obviously a very complicated situation there, made even more complicated by the fact that you shot her husband.
Yeah, first date’s going to be kind of a challenge.

So what’s going on there?
I was very excited and apprehensive to see the first scene that they got to play. I was very intrigued about how they would address the elephant in the room, which is the dating game, you know? But she’s a terrific actress, and you will see an amazing evolution of her character in a very short space of time. And we got to do a great few scenes on Friday, and it’s amazing how time heals.

Arrow http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/25/walking-dead-andrew-lincoln-rick-grimes-season-6

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptySam 3 Oct - 13:28

Citation :

The Walking Dead - First Time Again (Season Premiere) - Advance Preview
Posted by Romain Ossust at Saturday, October 03, 2015 0 Comments
Reviews RO The Walking Dead

Dear walkers fans, the long wait is almost over ! Yay ! The Walking Dead will be back Sunday 11th October on AMC with the season 6 extended premiere, titled "First Time Again".
Six months without walkers is way too long, sure we had Fear The Walking Dead since August, it's a good show but it's not as good TWD yet. So a 90 minutes premiere is excellent news , it's a great way to start the 6th season. And The Walking Dead has a big challenge for this new season with the Alexandria storyline.
The community storyline (and what's coming next) has been expected from the comics fans and it’s also a new setting that changes the TV show. Rick and his groups are not on the run anymore, they found the safest place yet to stay, safer place than the farm or the prison. They're now living in houses, all clean up with nice clothes.
But as always in The Walking Dead, the biggest threats come from other people, not from the walkers. There is a huge difference between Rick and his people and the Alexandrians. They never had to survive, they stayed in their houses and they were safe thanks to the walls whereas Rick and his people went through hell to survive. The conflict between their different visions of the new world escalated quickly last season and led to a shocking scene in the finale where Morgan finally arrived in Alexandria, to see Rick executed Pete in front of everyone.

Adding Morgan (Lennie James) in Alexandria is a brilliant choice. Morgan has a special relationship with Rick, he’s the one who first saved him when Rick didn’t know anything about the new apocalyptic world they’re in now. Both Rick and Morgan lost a lot while having to survive. It has cost them a lot to get to Alexandria.
Rick and Morgan have an understanding of each other but clearly they have changed since they last met in season 3. Rick has become colder, he had to as he's the leader of a big group of survivors and he had to face some psychopaths (The Governor, Terminus people) ; but Morgan has survived all this time by himself, so his perspective about people is different than Rick. Morgan will clearly serve as a new moral compass in the show against Rick this season, and for once Rick might really listen. He respect Morgan.
Rick and Morgan will both share lot of scenes together in "First Time Again", they have a lot to catch up and they also have to understand each other now, under those new circumstances. Morgan is always so wise and has pertinent words. He really brings a new dynamic to the show and to Rick. I'm sure you will be as fond as I was of their scenes and I'm sure their relationship will be a highlight of this season.

And here’s a lit of what else you can expect from "First Time Again", the season 6 premiere :

- The opening scene of the premiere will be quite intense and terrifying. The episode will start in the middle of a very big scene, so there will be definitely a time jump from last season. But as Greg Nicotero, the director, revealed, The Walking Dead “will play with time in a non-traditional way” in the season premiere. So expect to be surprised and to keep guessing what the hell is happening. The narration of the episode is just amazing. Probably one the most entertaining and interesting episode to watch.
- There will be new images added to the opening sequence.
- The "Wolves" / "W" will be mentioned in the premiere.
- There will be a new threat coming towards Alexandria. Of course, Rick will do everything he can to protect the community but will the community let him ? It will be hard for some of them to trust him after what he pulled in the finale last season.
- Baby Judith has grown up ! She’s so cute. It's always so nice to watch her with other characters, she brings a softer and more human side to them.
- We will find out something quite interesting about the community and how it has managed to survive for so long during the zombies apocalypse.
- Morgan the Airbender will be back : ) He’s so good with his stick, and he takes care of it.
- We will be quite surprised by Maggie in the premiere, I know I was. She has changed, in a good way. She clearly has a new task and she will handle it brilliantly. Watch out for one of her monologue, it will be one of the best in the premiere.
- Have you missed watching Daryl on his bike ? Well, only one more week to wait and you'll enjoy the ride.
- The walkers are so definitely more disgusting and scarier this year than before. Time is very cruel on their dead bodies, they all look so awful. It’s even more fun to watch them being killed.
- Rick will make a choice that won’t feel right for one character close to him.
- Jessie and Rick will share a meaningful scene. Their relationship is obviously more complicated now after what happened but I'm loving Breckenridge and Lincoln chemistry on screen.
- Even though I don’t mention them all, almost characters appear in the premiere except one.
- Heath (Corey Hawkins), a new Alexandrian will be introduced. He’s a supply runner for the community. Let’s hope he won’t end up like all the black guys of the show (T-Dog, Bob, Tyreese, Noah…)

"First Time Again" is an excellent season premiere, probably one of the best along with the season 5A premiere. Thanks to the excellent directing and the special and original narration, it will definitely set unique and different tone and atmosphere to this season. Obviously, Rick and Morgan’s relationship will play a big part but there is also this terrifying threat coming against all of them.
Even after six seasons, The Walking Dead is still compelling. Gimple's arrival really helped the show too. he made it so much better with the perfect balance between walkers action and the character developments. The show has finally the right showrunner who can maintain the same level of high quality for a whole season (and more). The season 6 premiere won't disappoint you, once again. It'll be the perfect combination of everything that makes The Walking Dead such a unique show. So this season promises to be one of the most captivating.

Don’t miss "First Time Again" Sunday 11th on AMC, and Monday 12th on FOX in the UK.
Are you excited about The Walking Dead Season 6 Premiere ? How thrilled are you it’s a 90 minutes episode ? What are your thoughts on Alexandria and its residents ? Hit the comments !

And finally, the quotes game ! Guess who will say those quotes. (each quote is from a different character) Have fun !

1- "You were wrong"
2- "Thank God, nothing happened to your hair"
3- "You said you don’t take chances anymore"
4- "The longer you make me wait, the more you motivate me to beat your ass"
5- "This is terrifying."
6- "Idiot"
7- "I know it sounds insane, but this is an insane world"
8- "You always think there is one more peanut butter left"
9- "If it’s coming from you, he can’t heard it"
10- "You were right"

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyJeu 8 Oct - 17:00

Citation :

The Walking Dead: Tovah Feldshuh says Deanna is 'transitioning from statesman to warrior' in season 6

by Dalton Ross • @DaltonRoss

Posted October 3 2015 — 9:03 AM EDT

Did anyone have it worse than Deanna Monroe last season on The Walking Dead? She lost both her son and her husband in quick order. And she also had to watch the community she runs, Alexandria, begin to implode under her leadership. Actress Tovah Feldshuh says we will see the toll these events took on her character when things pick back up for season 6 on Oct. 11. We spoke to Feldshuh to get her thoughts on what to expect coming up.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Deanna is such a fascinating character going into this season considering what happened last year, so let’s start right there. What can you say in terms of how Deanna is dealing with the loss now of not only of her son, but her husband as well?
TOVAH FELDSHUH: She has a complete understanding now that there has to be a shift in her reality and her point of view of how the world runs in order for her to survive. So we have a woman transitioning from statesman to warrior. What you learned last season was that due process of law, even inside the most civilized community, sometimes doesn’t work.

It won’t work, and that’s why she says the famous line to Andy Lincoln: “Rick, do it.” And he kills somebody in a summary way without due process of law, without trial, but a swift justice versus due process of law. It’s statesmanship versus a military reaction because she realizes the state of siege, and desperate measures for desperate times. And this season her past becomes very vivid and makes a huge change in her path of action — huge.

I was wondering whether she was going to be grappling internally with the decision of what she said, and it seems like everything she stood for she’s now having to reevaluate and reexamine.
She reevaluates and reexamines in her head for about five seconds, and then she realizes she has to employ her trust and her instincts for survival. She goes to lower brain function in order to make it through. It’s called the amygdala and the hypothalamus — the parts of the brain that respond to fight or flight. And she commits heroic acts, as many heroes do, without thinking. She just instinctually does it. I think for her, it’s an explosion — an explosion reaction to all life has subjected her to, the death of her son and the death of her husband. And then something also happens with Spencer, so it’s pretty rough.

Her entire ground is being shifted from the circumstances that have presented itself in this post-apocalyptic world. She’s a great orator, she has great command of live language, but you notice she starts to speak less. Language starts to get curtailed and cut down, because the only thing that helps you survive in this world is your actions.

WANT MORE EW? Subscribe now to keep up with the latest in movies, television and music.

And how does this impact her relationship with Rick? They clearly had two different visions last year. Are they going to be more aligned now after this tragedy?
Not only more aligned, but I think that she elevates it. She gets it finally. She gets that he might be the one possible answer she’s got to salvation. She manages to combine to take swift action and good judgment. After all, her judgment’s been off. Aiden was not appropriate for outside. Deanna chose to ignore the dangers of Pete in light of his medical contribution to the community. That ended up being a very, very, very poor judgment, and there you go.

How, then, is she going to deal with this town divided?
There’s going to be much more than a town divided for her. [Showrunner Scott M. Gimple] cuts very deep into the soul and spirit of Deanna Monroe in this season — very, very deep. So much so that there were no words for her to express it, so there were times when she couldn’t speak and she only acts. Once you go into the nonverbal, there’s no rehearsing except in front of the camera. You don’t know what you’re going to do so it’s pretty demanding and interesting. The question is whether she can maintain her status — whether she wants to maintain her status as head statesman, or whether she wants to give it all to Rick. What is her will? How has her will been affected by the death of these people?

And that is an interesting question, Tovah, because a lot of people in power crave power. But Deanna has never struck me as that person who craves power, so if she thinks “I’m not the right person for this job.” I could see her giving it up.
That’s right. The greatest good for the greatest amount of people.

Check out a video below of the cast talking about which of them would die first in a real zombie apocalypse. And for more Walking Dead intel, follow Dalton on Twitter @DaltonRoss.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyJeu 22 Oct - 14:01

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Episode 6.04 - 6.05 - Titles and Synopsis

Episode 6.04 - Here's Not Here

A new face appears; trust issues form.

Episode 6.05 - Now

Following a number of setbacks, the mood in Alexandria grows grim for the sheltered citizens.

Source: AMC

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyVen 23 Oct - 22:39

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Episode 6.04 - Here's Not Here - To be 90 minutes
Posted by Bradley Adams at Friday, October 23, 2015 3 Comments
Into the Badlands The Walking Dead

AMC BRINGS FANS “THE WALKING DEAD MEGA SUNDAY” EVENT ON NOVEMBER 1ST AT 9:00 P.M. ET/PT

VIEWERS WHO TUNE IN FOR AN ALL-NEW EXTENDED 90-MINUTE EPISODE OF “THE WALKING DEAD,” WILL SEE THE WORLD PREMIERE OF THE TRAILER FOR AMC’S MUCH ANTICIPATED SERIES, “PREACHER,” PLUS THE TELEVISION PREMIERE OF THE TRAILER FOR “INTO THE BADLANDS”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – AMC is bringing fans “The Walking Dead Mega Sunday” event on November 1st at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. During the all-new extended 90-minute episode of “The Walking Dead,” AMC will air the world premiere of the trailer for AMC’s upcoming, highly anticipated series “Preacher,” as well as the television premiere of the “Into the Badlands” trailer.

In this all-new episode of “The Walking Dead,” “Here’s Not Here,” written by Scott M. Gimple and directed by Stephen Williams, the survivors must ask themselves who can be trusted, and better yet, can they change? Critics continue to praise the series, including Verne Gay of Newsday, who calls it “exceptional.”

Based on the twisted and popular ‘90s comic book franchise of the same name, “Preacher,” created by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon, is the story of Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper) a conflicted Preacher in a small Texas town who is inhabited by a mysterious entity that allows him to develop a highly unconventional power. Jesse, his ex-girlfriend, Tulip (Ruth Negga), and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) embark on a journey to, literally, find God. The Sony Pictures Television and AMC Studios co-production was developed for television by Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg (“This Is the End,” “Superbad,” “Neighbors”) and showrunner Sam Catlin (“Breaking Bad”). The series is set to premiere mid-2016.

“Into the Badlands” tells the story of a ruthless, well-trained warrior named Sunny (Daniel Wu) and a young boy named M.K. (Aramis Knight) who embark on a spiritual journey across a dangerous land. From AMC Studios, the six-part series is created by executive producers/showrunners/writers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar (“Shanghai Noon,” “Smallville”), and executive produced by Oscar®-nominated producers Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg (“Pulp Fiction,” “Contagion”), director David Dobkin (“Wedding Crashers,” “Shanghai Nights”), fight director Stephen Fung (“Tai Chi Zero”) and Daniel Wu (“Tai Chi Zero”). AMC’s martial arts drama premieres on Sunday, November 15th at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on AMC.

Source: AMC
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMar 27 Oct - 0:28

Citation :

The Walking Dead Executive Producer: What Actually Died in Last Night's Shocking Episode
Rob Moynihan

October 26, 2015 7:00 pm

SPOILER ALERT: Stop reading if you have not yet seen Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead!

Move over Jon Snow, there's a new ambiguous on-screen death that has viewers demanding answers.

Last night's episode of AMC's The Walking Dead appeared to have added yet another casualty to its growing body count as fan-favorite character Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) fell victim to the massive zombie herd. However, a fiery debate rages on today as to whether or not Glenn really perished.

As Glenn and Alexandrian Nicholas (Michael Traynor) were racing back to the Safe-Zone, they were cornered by dozens of bloodthirsty walkers and were forced to take refuge on top of a dumpster. After Nicholas pulled out his gun and shot himself in the head, a dazed Glenn fell into the middle of the mob and appeared to be ravaged by the flesh-eaters. However, many fans believe the walkers might be feasting on Nicholas' corpse, which landed on top of Glenn, potentially shielding his body from any bites. Others have speculated that the whole sequence is a hallucination brought on by Glenn's shock at the sight of Nicholas' suicide.

RELATED: Glenn's Long History of Close Calls and Evading Certain Death

We spoke to executive producer Dave Alpert about Glenn's fate, how it will affect the other characters going forward and the severity of Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) hand injury.

So Dave, how has your day been?
I expected people to be sending me a lot of cookies and cakes, sort of sitting shiva, but instead I've been getting a lot of hate mail, and I'm a little surprised.

Why are you surprised? Glenn is so beloved!
Look, I love me some Steven Yeun as much as anybody else, but I didn't actually kill Steven Yeun. Steven Yeun is not dead. That's what happened with Glenn, but Steven Yeun is alive and well. And very handsome.

So is Glenn actually dead?
We will find out what happened to Glenn. That question will be answered, I assure you.

When?
I cannot answer that question.

The Internet is buzzing with theories about what may or may not have happened. Were you always aiming for this level of ambiguity?
There's an emotional arc that is coming to a close definitively in this scene. From our perspective, Glenn has always been the good angel on Rick's shoulder. He's always been the guy who gives everybody the second chance. He's always been the guy that goes "Hey, let's be human here," as opposed to Shane (Jon Bernthal) or whoever else was on Rick's other shoulder. That guy, the good angel, is now gone. Regardless of what happened and whether Glenn is alive or dead, that Glenn is dead. Nicholas put him in harm's way. There are a million different ways that Nicholas could have handled that situation that didn't involve himself shooting himself in the head. He could have just jumped into the crowd of zombies and been just as dead. He could have done that in a way that would have actually helped Glenn. He could have said, "Hey man, we're both not going to make it, let me help you out, let me at least try this, and this way I'll give you a chance." And the truth is, if he had said that, Glenn being Glenn would have said, "No man, don't do that, let me figure this out." Even though it seemed like from the position they were in, there really was no exit. They seem like they were as up against it as anybody has ever been in the show. But Nicholas is only still alive in that episode because Glenn let him be alive. If Glenn had been Shane, if Glenn had even been Rick now, he would have killed Nicholas a long time ago.

How do you interpret Nicholas saying "thank you" to Glenn?
He's thanking Glenn for believing in him, even though he's not having been worth it. Because I think in that moment, Nicholas is recognizing that everything that Glenn feared he was, he's saying he is. And at the same time, he's thanking Glenn for giving him an opportunity to live a few more days. Ultimately, this whole show is all about morality. Glenn has embodied a very specific way of living in this world. He's always been the good guy. It's not saying he's not a badass, and it's not saying that he's not capable of doing crazy things like when he went back to go get Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and tracked her down through the apocalypse. This is a guy who is fully capable and one of the more fearsome of all warriors, but he's always also embraced a very good guy ethos. And last night, we saw the death of that. We saw Rick go full Shane. He didn't say to those people outside, "Hey, we can work this out, let's figure something out," he picked up an assault rifle and mowed them down. And that Rick is not the Rick that we would have seen in Season 1 or 2, and it's not even the Rick we would have seen in Season 3 or 4. This is a new Rick, hardened by the realities of this world. And Glenn calling Rick a "dumb ass" over the walkie-talkie was a direct link back to when he called him a "dumb ass" back in Season 1 at the end of Episode 1 at the beginning of Episode 2 when Rick was in the tank. That's a direct callback linking those two together. And part of it is trying to establish that narrative. This is a conversation we've been having for six years as to how do you behave. That part of Rick is dead. Now that part of Glenn is also dead.
Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene - The Walking Dead _ Season 6, Episode 2 - Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

Gene Page/AMC

How does the death of this Glenn affect the others going forward, specifically Maggie?
The Alexandrians represent to some degree a more innocent version of our group. And I don't mean innocent in the sense of naïve, but less experienced. These are people that haven't had to face the realities of this new world in quite the same way. But then you've got a guy like Morgan (Lennie James) who we know has been full nihilist and back. He's very much in the place where Rick was in the beginning of Season 4, where he had buried his gun and said, "That's not who I am anymore, I'm a farmer now." So the loss of good guy Glenn is going to be felt not just among Maggie and the rest of our survivors, but everybody on the show is going to feel the implications of that for years to come.

There was also some ambiguity last night about Rick's hand and whether it was cut by a knife or bitten by a walker. Which is it?
It's definitely played as ambiguous and I've seen a lot of pickup online of people saying, "Hey, is this a nod to the comic where he's going to cut off his hand?" I would say that if it is zombie blood, either he's going to have to cut off his hand or he's going to have to die. Those are the rules of the world. But we'll see that play out fairly quickly.

Speaking of the comics, Glenn's comic death at the hands of villain Negan and his spiked bat, Lucille, is one of the most memorable in franchise history. Does last night's episode affect how you're going forward with Negan's possible introduction to the show?
I would love nothing more than to get Negan into the show. I think Negan is one of the greatest villains ever. At the same time, as much as it demonstrates that Robert Kirkman is a sick f--k the way that he wrote that scene because it is still perhaps the most single disturbing image I've ever seen in a comic book, and I've been reading comic books for a long time. I would say the power of that scene comes from a few things, one of which is the randomness. It comes from playing a game of "eeny meeny miny moe." And then there's the humanity that's instilled in it also when Glenn is trying to communicate with Maggie as his head has been bashed in. So I don't necessarily think it's exclusively connected to Glenn to introduce Negan. The same way that we had switched out Hershel (Scott Wilson) having his head cut off by The Governor (David Morrissey); it had been Tyreese (Chad Coleman) in the comics. So I don't think it would be out of the realm of questions to introduce Negan with a different character being treated the same way.
Lennie James as Morgan - The Walking Dead _ Season 6, Episode 1 - Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

Gene Page/AMC

Next week's episode is another supersized 90-minute installment and, based on the preview, centers around Morgan. What can we expect?
I think Morgan has been one of the most fascinating characters on the show. We've seen him go from a bit naïve out there and trying to figure out the world in Season 1, then he comes back in Season 3 and has gone fully over the edge and embraced nihilism. And when he came back again in Season 5, he's become the way of the peaceful warrior. To me, the pertinence of seeing those Wolves attack Rick shows that Morgan's way is not working. And much as we saw the death of the good Glenn, I feel like Morgan is the other guy holding up that flag trying to live that way and be the good guy. Last night, we saw some of the consequences of that. Morgan, if nothing else, is incredibly smart and aware of how his worldview affects those around him. We're going to see some of that play out not only in the next episode, but over the course of the rest of the season.

The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9/8c on AMC.

Arrow http://www.tvinsider.com/article/49361/the-walking-dead-executive-producer-david-alpert-is-glenn-dead/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMar 10 Nov - 16:31

Citation :

November 10, 2015 7:00am PT by Lesley Goldberg
'Walking Dead' Casts Major Comics Villain Negan
Jeffrey Dean Morgan ('The Good Wife,' 'Watchmen') will take on the iconic role from Robert Kirkman's comic series.

Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic
Jeffrey Dean Morgan ('The Good Wife,' 'Watchmen') will take on the iconic role from Robert Kirkman's comic series.

[Warning: This story contains spoilers from The Walking Dead comic book series.]

Following an extensive casting search, AMC's The Walking Dead has found its next major villain.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been tapped to take on the iconic role of Negan, the f-bomb-dropping dastardly character from Robert Kirkman's comic series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Read More 'Walking Dead': Eight Ways Glenn Could Still Be Alive — and One Theory Debunked

The character, who sources say will first arrive in the season six finale directed by Greg Nicotero, is the violent leader of a group known as The Saviors who use force and intimidation to subjugate other communities — including Alexandria. Negan first appears in the landmark 100th issue when he crosses paths with Rick Grimes, who had been vocal about bringing down the man who takes half the community's supplies in exchange for "protection" from walkers. By comparison, Negan makes David Morrissey's The Governor look like a fluffy bunny.

Negan — who went through the casting process under the name of "Orin" — has become the primary villain in the comic series since he shockingly killed Glenn with "Lucille," a baseball bat covered in barbed wire that he carries with him at all times. He's still alive as of issue 145. Morgan will first join the series as a guest star before being promoted to series regular for season seven. Morgan was one of multiple actors (including Timothy Olyphant, Matt Dillon and Garret Dillahunt, among others) who were considered at some point for the role. Production on the season six finale begins this week in Atlanta.

Read More 'The Walking Dead's' Andrew Lincoln: Negan May Be on the Horizon

Adding Negan into the mix comes as no surprise. Star Andrew Lincoln (Rick) told THR last season that "there are astonishingly brilliant and thrilling characters that I am convinced we would be idiots not to meet in our journey; I would be very surprised if we don't see Negan on the horizon in the not-too-distant future."

"What struck me, that I've always been excited about, is we're coming into the sixth season of this show ... and it's the medieval part of The Walking Dead comic, where you realize that there are these isolated communities but don't really know other ones exist," Lincoln said. "But they're all building and forming themselves with their own image. And then there's a clash of those communities. That, to me, is really interesting and when it gets really exciting with all the action. It turns into this insane, near-apocalyptic landscape that we've never seen before. That is almost a reimagining and a restart for society and humanity. And that is such a rich thing to tell."

Speculation that Negan would appear in season six resurfaced after Luck alum Tom Payne was cast as comics character Paul Monroe, aka "Jesus," who eventually becomes a key member of the Alexandria community ahead of the war against The Saviors and Negan.

Showrunner Scott M. Gimple previously told THR that introducing Negan would be "challenging," especially given the character's penchant for f-bombs. "There's a particular story in that arc that I'm very excited for. But because we know where we're going, we have some opportunities to play around with it and put some things in that will lead up to [Negan and Alexandria] in different ways yet fulfill the story Robert told to the Nth degree by utilizing some slightly different approaches. Lineups and timelines and the whole nine yards."

Read More 'Walking Dead': Does Comics Villain Negan Appear in the Season 5 Trailer?

AMC's Walking Dead has repeatedly teased the character's introduction with a scene in the season five trailer depicting a member of the Terminus community poised to take a swing at Glenn's (Steven Yeun) head with a baseball bat. The beloved character also has been seen from time to time utilizing a baseball bat as a weapon, most recently during season five when the series visited Noah's (Tyler James Williams) home.

Furthermore, part of the backlash against Glenn's apparent "death" comes from diehard comics fans upset that the series would "remix" Negan's first appearance and Glenn's ultimate demise in one of, if not the most defining moment of the comics.

Read More 'Walking Dead': Eight Ways Glenn Could Still Be Alive — and One Theory Debunked

"That's one of those questions that any way that I answer could spoil five different parts of the story," Gimple told THR when asked why the series may potentially have killed Glenn off vs. having it come via Negan. "But I hope to show you. We will be showing it. You will be learning the answer to that question as you watch. If I were to answer it now, I would wind up revealing all sorts of stuff from different directions. The lame way of saying it is: You'll have to see."

See More 'Walking Dead' Comes to Life: From Comics to the Small Screen

For Morgan, the Walking Dead role marks his latest small-screen gig. The actor, currently a series regular on CBS' critical darling The Good Wife, previously starred on season two of the network's Halle Berry drama Extant. Before that, he toplined two seasons of Starz's Magic City and had a memorable arc on ABC's Grey's Anatomy. On the film side, Morgan is no stranger to comic book adaptations and will play Thomas Wayne in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. He also starred in Alan Moore's graphic novel take Watchmen. Morgan is repped by UTA, Rob Gomez Management and Bloom Hergott.

Arrow http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-negan-jeffrey-dean-836243

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyLun 4 Jan - 22:14

Spoilertv a écrit:

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Xander Berkeley cast as Gregory
Posted by DarkUFO at Monday, January 04, 2016 3 Comments
The Walking Dead

The veteran actor will be bringing to weaselly life Gregory, who, according to Robert Kirkman’s comic-book source material, is the leader of the Hilltop Colony, a coward to the core and a total nightmare for Maggie and Rick. Just how awful is the villain? He betrays our Gregory on The Walking Deadheroes to the merciless Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and poisons [spoiler] himself! No wonder Gregory runs afoul of righteous Paul “Jesus” Monroe (Luck’s Tom Payne).

Source: TV Line

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMar 12 Jan - 19:26

tvline a écrit:

Winter TV Preview: Returning Favorites

THE WALKING DEAD

When we rejoin Rick & Co., we may be crying out for our mommies right along with Sam. Not only has Alexandria fallen, not only are the woods full of Wolves, but we’re about to meet the comic books' most infamous villain, Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan). "He’s not nuts," showrunner Scott M. Gimple recently told TVLine. "He just kills, and it doesn't bother him." Will Glenn be among his victims (as he is in the comics)? Gimple said only that the Big Bad's arrival "is not going to mean great stuff for Rick's group." Two more characters from Robert Kirkman's comic series make their first appearances in Season 6B: Gregory (24 vet Xander Berkeley), the lily-livered leader of the Hilltop Colony, and Jesus (Luck's Tom Payne), an upstanding Hilltop denizen. Besides Negan's reign of terror, expect to see mom-to-be Maggie fill the void left by Deanna's demise, plus the Morgan/Carol conflict could resolve in a (potentially) non-fatal way. "They have a lot more in common than it would seem," Kirkman hinted.

RETURN DATE: Sunday, Feb. 14, at 9/8c (AMC)

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyJeu 4 Fév - 17:22

Citation :

The Walking Dead Saison 6: un synopsis explosif de l’épisode 9 dévoilé!

Des fans du site Comicbook ont pu voir l'avant-première de "No Way Out", l'épisode 9 de la saison 6 de "The Walking Dead". Ils livrent leurs impressions.
Par Ruben Rebibo le 03/02/2016 à 20:10

A moins de deux semaines de la reprise de The Walking Dead, l’équipe du site Comicbook dévoile certains aspects de l’épisode 9 de la saison 6, No Way Out.
Un mid-season premiere qui s’annonce exceptionnel

Le site Comicbook ne tarit pas d’éloges pour décrire cet épisode 9: « Le mid-season premiere est un condensé de toutes les raisons pour lesquelles The Walking Dead est adoré des fans : de l’émotion, des morts, de la terreur, du choc, des zombies, et des enjeux importants. »

Un épisode qui se penchera sur de nombreux personnages, à commencer par ceux qu’on aperçoit dans le prologue: « Nous allons retrouver Daryl, Sasha et Abraham entourés par les Saviors déjà vus dans le prologue. Glenn et Enid vont tenter de retrouver Maggie. Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Carol et Morgan sont retenus dans une maison avec d’autres Alexandriens. Et bien entendu, Rick, Jesse, Gabriel, Michonne, Ron, Sam et Carl tentent de s’enfuir en marchant à travers les morts. »
The Walking Dead: Daryl sera beaucoup plus présent dans la seconde partie

Dans une interview accordée à Deadline, le réalisateur Scott Gimple indique que le personnage le plus populaire de la série « sera beaucoup plus présent. Ce sera très différent par rapport à le première moitié dans la structure, et même dans le type d’histoire qu’on raconte. Ce sera vraiment l’intrigue qui prendra le pas sur les personnages. J’ai essayé de me pousser dans une nouvelle direction, peut-être pas de façon permanente mais en tout cas pour ces 8 épisodes. Je voulais faire quelque chose de différent, et c’est ce que vous allez voir. »

L’arrivée du personnage le plus méchant des Comics, Negan, devrait bouleverser la donne dans cette deuxième partie de saison. Les fans de The Walking Dead ont rendez-vous le 14 février sur AMC pour découvrir le mid-season premiere, No Way Out. Cliquez ici pour voir la bande-annonce.

Photo DR

Arrow http://mcetv.fr/mon-mag-culture/mon-mag-serie-tv/the-walking-dead-saison-6-synopsis-explosif-lepisode-9-devoile-0302/

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptySam 6 Fév - 19:52

TVline a écrit:

Question: The Walking Dead returns in a week. A little tease or two, please? —Tonya

Ausiello: Not only does the midseason premiere boast what may be the series’ most intense montage ever, it also allows an extremely unlikely pair to step up and play hero.

Carods
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
Carods

Séries suivies : DW, Arrowverse, POI, OUAT, Elementary, GOT, AOS, HTGAWM, Gotham, TWD, Teen Wolf, The Blacklist
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Stella, Le Docteur, Rose, Felicity, Reese, Finch, Belle, Daenerys, Tyrion, Coulson, Annalise, Michonne, Stiles, Red, Liz

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMar 23 Fév - 21:27

J'ai besoin de le dire quelque part, autant le dire ici, attentions spoilers du dernier épisode mred
Spoiler:
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyVen 4 Mar - 11:25

ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr

J'adore !!!

Eh bien c'est dit et je suis aussi réjouit que toi, j'adore ce ship.

J'ai même adoré quand Michonne a défendu Rick mdr, j'étais plié de rire devant mon écran !!!

Carods
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
Carods

Séries suivies : DW, Arrowverse, POI, OUAT, Elementary, GOT, AOS, HTGAWM, Gotham, TWD, Teen Wolf, The Blacklist
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Stella, Le Docteur, Rose, Felicity, Reese, Finch, Belle, Daenerys, Tyrion, Coulson, Annalise, Michonne, Stiles, Red, Liz

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyVen 4 Mar - 17:55

Rho oui, ils sont trop mignons mred coeur
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  EmptyMer 6 Avr - 0:38

Tvline a écrit:

Question: Will The Walking Dead delve into Negan’s backstory next season? —Josh

The Walking Dead RecapAusiello: Sorta. While Season 7 will feature “stories from [Negan]’s perspective,” per showrunner Scott M. Gimple, don’t look for any huge origin-y bombshells that reveal why he’s such a meanie. “The guy you see is the guy he is. There won’t be this [big] ‘behind the mask’ reveal.” BONUS SCOOP: Despite Corey Hawkins’ starring role in Fox’s 24 reboot, Walking Dead fans “will absolutely see Heath again,” Gimple confirms, adding that, “We’re hoping to have him in a certain episode [next season].”

RELATEDThe Walking Dead EP Defends Cliffhanger Ending, Teases Season 7’s ‘Boundary-Pushing’ Death Scene

Question: Were those guys who approached Morgan and Carol in Sunday’s Walking Dead finale from The Kingdom? —Andrew
Ausiello: Outlook hazy. “Those guys may or may not have been from The Kingdom,” Gimple hedges. “And we may or may not see The Kingdom. But if we do see the Kingdom, it’ll be a big reveal and another new world to inhabit and explore.” Since that answer was about as meaty as the inside of my fridge (it’s funny because I’m a vegetarian!), I think I owe you another BONUS SCOOP: During a conference call with reporters Monday, Jeffrey Dean Morgan hinted that Negan could be around for Seasons 7 and 8. Teased the actor: “You’re going to see Negan do some stuff in the next year or two that’s not going to be very nice.”

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers    The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers  Empty

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Spoilers
Page 1 sur 1