Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Spoilers TVD S5

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 24 Oct - 5:57

Citation :
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Death and the Maiden” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THE POWER OF DOPPLEGANGERS — While Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) try to explain Amara’s (Nina Dobrev) situation to Stefan (Paul Wesley), Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) gives Katherine (Nina Dobrev) some deeply disturbing news. Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) shows up at Caroline’s (Candice Accola) dorm room, searching for Katherine. After a surprising conversation with Amara, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) share a glimmer of hope. Silas (Paul Wesley) fails to keep a promise, causing Damon to turn to Tessa (guest star Janina Gavankar) for help with his new plan, and Stefan makes a heartbreaking confession to Damon and Elena. Leslie Libman directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#507).
Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_24.html

Citation :
Le pouvoir des Doubles - Tandis qu'Elena et Damon tentent d'expliquer la situation d'Amara à Stefan, le Dr. Wes annonce à Katherine quelques nouvelles profondément troublantes. Nadia se rend dans la chambre de Caroline cherchant Katherine. Après une conversation surprenante avec Amara, Jeremy et Bonnie partagent une lueur d'espoir. Silas ne tient pas une promesse, poussant Damon à se tourner vers Tessa afin qu'elle l'aide dans son nouveau plan, et Stefan fait une confession déchirante à Damon et Elena.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 24 Oct - 11:35

source : http://tvline.com/2013/10/22/psych-the-musical-video-trailer-ask-ausiello/

Citation :

Question: Any scoop you have on The Vampire Diaries‘ 100th episode? —Ashley

Ausiello:
Would you settle for something around 96/97? ‘Cause I hear it’s around that time that we will watch one character pull a reverse (and accelerated) Benjamin Button.
Citation :

Avez-vous une info au sujet du 100ème épisode de "The Vampire Diaries" ? - Ashley

Ausiello :
Est-ce que ça vous irez une info autour des 96/97 ème épisodes ? Parce que j'ai entendu dire que c'est dans l'un d'eux que nous verrons un personnage vivre un "Benjamin Button" à l'envers (et en accéléré).

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 24 Oct - 22:20

Source : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Delena-Damon-et-Elena-TVD-France/332448256766249

Voici les titres et les dates des prochains épisodes jusqu'au hiatus de Noël.

Citation :

5x04- For Whom the Bell Tolls Arrow  24 Octobre.
5x05- Monster’s Ball Arrow  31 Octobre.
5x06- Handle With Care Arrow 7 Novembre.
5x07- Death and the Maiden Arrow 14 Novembre.
5x08- Dead Man on Campus Arrow 21 Novembre.

HIASTUS Arrow 28 Novembre

5x09- TBA Arrow  5 Décembre.
5x10- Fifty Shades of Grayson Arrow  12 Décembre.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 30 Oct - 3:34

Citation :
“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — “Dead Man on Campus” (8:00-9:00pm)

THE PARTY’S OVER — At Whitmore College, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Caroline (Candice Accola) decide it’s time to throw a big party, but their plans are interrupted when Jesse (guest star Kendrick Sampson) suddenly needs Caroline’s help. Finally, Damon makes a terrifying discovery about a secret society.
Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/cw-november-sweep-2013-press-release.html
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 31 Oct - 22:18

Citation :
The Vampire Diaries - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
"Dead Man on Campus" (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THE PARTY'S OVER - At Whitmore College, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Caroline (Candice Accola) decide it's time to throw a big party, but their plans are interrupted when Jesse (guest star Kendrick Sampson) suddenly needs Caroline's help. At Elena's request, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with an effective method to get Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) to answer his questions. At the party, Elena finds that she and Aaron (guest star Sean Sipos) have a lot in common, and Caroline grows more concerned about Jesse. Meanwhile, Katherine (Nina Dobrev) does a favor for Matt (Zach Roerig) and manages to get through to Stefan (Paul Wesley), who is still struggling to overcome the events of the summer. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) does her best to cope with her new reality, and Damon makes a terrifying discovery about a secret society. Steven R. McQueen also stars. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Brian Young & Neil Reynolds (#508).

Source: CW
Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/the-vampire-diaries-episode-508-dead_31.html
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyVen 1 Nov - 2:43

E online a écrit:

NEWS/ Vampire Diaries Postmortem: Olga Fonda Sounds Off On Tonight's Mother of a Reveal and What Lies Ahead
par Tierney Bricker | Traduit par Tierney Bricker le 31/10/2013 - à 18h00

The Vampire Diaries
Bob Mahoney/The CW

Warning: Do not read the following article if you have yet to watch tonight's episode of The Vampire Diaries. Seriously, if you choose to read on and then complain about spoilers in the comments, you are the opposite of Batman.

Tonight, we were Miley Cyrus and The Vampire Diaries was that darned wrecking ball.

The CW hit surprised its audience yet again with a major reveal about Katherine (Nina Dobrev): Nadia (Olga Fonda), the mysterious Traveller who has been hunting her down all season, is the daughter she was forced to give up when she was a human in Bulgaria back in 1490. Talk about the mother of all TVD reveals!

We chatted with Olga Fonda about the huge reveal and what's next for the reunited mother and daughter on the CW hit series. Plus, she reveals when she learned Nadia's backstory and how she and Nina Dobrev prepared for tonight's emotional scenes...

NEWS: 13 reasons why we need Emma Roberts to come back to life on Coven!

When you first auditioned for the show, did you know that Nadia would be revealed as Katherine's daughter or did they keep you in the dark?

They kept me in the dark. The sides that I auditioned for, they were non-existent. So when I came here, I had a slightly idea of what things they were looking for, but nothing to what actually she'd turn out to be.

So did the casting call kind of say a slight resemblance to Nina Dobrev would be preferable?

[Laughs.] No, not really, no. We didn't have that conversation. I had no idea of any slight resemblance to Nina whatsoever, but when I came here, I've heard a few times, because the first two weeks, so maybe when we were kind of hanging out, having coffee outside, I had a few people coming back from behind me and saying "Nina?" And I turn around and I'm like, "No, it's not me." But we have the same kind of hairstyle, and the same hair color, and the same kind of skin color, but I didn't even think that way that we had some sort of resemblance until people started talking about it.

SCOOP: Two original Charmed stars are down to do a movie!

So when did they loop you in?

I actually didn't find out until I received the script from production. The producers and writers are very careful about story lines, and for a good reason! On set, I had some speculation, but it wasn't confirmed until I read the script for that episode.

Nina Dobrev, The Vampire Diaries
The CW

The scenes between Nadia and Katherine, both when they were testing each other and when they finally came clean, were really great. Did you and Nina prepare a lot before shooting the big reveal?

Nina and I ran lines, but didn't talk about the relationship together before we filmed that scene.

We both worked on our characters independently, but because of that, it made the scene more genuine. That moment, was the first time we were experiencing each other's emotions and hearing each other's lines, which plays out perfectly for the scene. Nadia and Katherine don't have a relationship beforehand, so preparing it in that way really helped once we got to set.
Can you talk a little bit about the emotions of that reveal scene, especially when Katherine tells Nadia she went back to Bulgaria to find her?

It was an important moment for both characters, but in Nadia's case it was something that she was looking for for 500 years! Turning herself into a vampire to find her mother just shows us how important Katherine is to her. I can only imagine what it must be like to grow up without your biological parents. You have so many questions of where you came from, who you are, your past, who your mother is, and why you were abandoned. It is obvious that Nadia felt that there was a piece of her missing and she wanted to fulfill that void by getting answers. In the scene before the big reveal, Nadia was testing Katherine to see if Katherine is the woman everyone says she is, or the mother that she has imagined. In that conversation, Katherine does not turn out to be what Nadia expected, but when she finally opens up and lets her guard down, Nadia begins to have hope.

SCOOP: How TV characters would handle trick-or-treaters!
The Vampire Diaries Cast

Nino Munoz/The CW

What's your working relationship with Nina like?

Nina is great to work with. I respect her so much as an actress and there was so much emotion going into that scene that we really had to rely on each other's energy. After we finished filming that scene, we were both so tied up into the moment that we hugged each other. The writers are great at developing these characters and you can get really lost in the moment.

Now that Nadia has finally revealed who she really is, where does their relationship go from here? Does Katherine try to make it up to Nadia or are they butting heads?

I can't say much, but as you can imagine, it's just like the saying; "Like mother, like daughter." They definitely are cut from the same cloth, so that may cause some drama. I can tell you that they do have a lot of catching up to do!

SCOOP: Olga Fonda dishes on working on The Vampire Diaries

We really like how Nadia is able to manipulate people, just like Katherine.

Well, the apple doesn't fall far away from a tree. Is that the American sentence? [Laughs.]

I think they've always been a pretty good match. Nadia has that ability of where she's a very strong-willed character and she's smart; I'm sure she had a training of five hundred years of how to get things the way she wants it and find a way of manipulating emotions or manipulating conversations or physical manipulation. She gets what she wants.

Now that she's found Katherine, what do you think Nadia's ultimate goal is?

At this point, her ultimate goal is to find her mother, so I would assume that from now forward – I'm not sure where the writers are going to take it, but I think she would want to know who her mother is and her ultimate goal to me would be find out all the answers and questions to what she was missing. Obviously having the agenda of meeting her mother was so strong and so important to her that she was missing a piece of her that had to be fulfilled, and it became her entire life purpose, and now that she got that life purpose, I'm sure that she has a lot of questions to fulfill the answers to.

The Vampire Diaries airs Thursday at 8 p.m. on the CW.

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptySam 2 Nov - 12:06

Citation :

'Vampire Diaries': Michael Trevino confirms 'Originals' crossover -- EXCLUSIVE
By Mandi Bierly on Nov 1 , 2013 at 10:10PM

Fans of The Vampire Diaries may be mourning the official break-up of Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Caroline (Candice Accola) in the Oct. 31 episode. Trevino confirms to EW what most viewers have guessed: Tyler will be the first TVD character to visit the show’s New Orleans-set spinoff, The Originals. While The CW won’t confirm when – “sometime soon,” Trevino says coyly — or for how long, we do have an idea of why: As Tyler told Caroline, he can’t be at college when all he can focus on is his desire to make Klaus (Joseph Morgan) pay for killing his mother. Caroline begged him to love her more than he hates Klaus, but Tyler said he couldn’t and walked out. ”It was actually really tough on both of us,” Trevino tells EW of shooting the teary-eyed goodbye. “In these scenes where Caroline and Tyler are going their separate ways, it’s usually that one of us is emotional and one isn’t. On this one, both of us were emotional. There were a few more takes than how it regularly goes between Candice and I.”

Tyler had just made his first appearance in season 5 one episode before he announced he was headed off again. ”A lot of fans are upset that Tyler has made the decision to leave as soon as he shows up. I’m getting a little bit of flack for it on the Twitterverse here,” Trevino says. “I just want to say everything will be explained, and I think Tyler will make it good once he shows up to The Originals…. I think everybody will be happy with Tyler’s reasoning when they see what he’s been up to and what he has planned.”

Whatever that is, it seems like a dangerous mission considering Klaus is unkillable and the center of the new show, right? “Tyler’s been dealing with Klaus for a few seasons now, and it’s always a scary feeling,” Trevino says with a laugh. “But you’ve got to think at this point, because Klaus is so powerful, that he kinda maybe deep down inside likes Tyler and likes messing around with him because it gives him something to do. Klaus is just so powerful, I figure he doesn’t want to be bored all the time. If he had Tyler hunting him every now and then, a part of him might like that a little bit.”
Source : http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/01/vampire-diaries-michael-trevino-tyler-originals/
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 6 Nov - 13:35

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/11/05/the-big-bang-theory-thanksgiving-episode-season-7-spoilers/

Citation :
Question : Care to share anything about The Vampire Diaries‘ Stefan? It would be fitting since Nov. 5 is his birthday. —Val

Ausiello: First off, the fact that you have that date committed to memory is not creepy at all. And don’t let anyone tell you differently. Secondly, a major TVD character will be abducted before month’s end, and a certain birthday boy is not the one taken.
Citation :

Question : Une info à propos de Stefan de The Vampire Diaries ? Ce serait approprié puisque le 5 novembre, c'est son anniversaire. -Val
Ausiello: Tout d'abord, le fait que vous ayez cette date en mémoire n'est pas effrayant du tout. Et ne laissez personne vous dire le contraire. Deuxièmement, un personnage important de TVD sera enlevé avant la fin du mois, et un certain garçon dont c'est l'anniversaire n'est pas celui qui sera enlevé.

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Supernatural-Spoilers-1073036.aspx

Citation :
Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries? So many twists last week! —Tonya
NATALIE:
Seriously. For one, Katherine getting her blood drained won't come without consequences. Once she's finally back to her sassy self again, it won't be long before she realizes that there's a major side effect — which will begin, or should we say fall out? — this week. As for Silas' return thanks to Katherine's blood, his dream of finally dying will come with an unexpected hiccup.

Citation :
Une info sur The Vampire Diaries ? Il y a eu tant de rebondissements la semaine dernière !
NATALIE :
Sérieusement. D'une part, le fait que Katherine ait été vidée de son sang ne sera pas sans conséquences. Une fois son impertinence revenue, cela ne sera pas long avant qu'elle se rende compte qu'il y a un effet secondaire majeur - qui va commencer, ou devrions-nous dire tomber ? - Cette semaine. En ce qui concerne le retour de Silas grâce au sang de Katherine, son rêve "d'enfin pouvoir mourir" viendra avec un petit souci inattendu.

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/477648/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-vampire-diaries-the-blacklist-arrow-parenthood-and-more

Citation :
Chris: So excited for The Vampire Diaries' 100th episode! Got any scoop?
We know that Olga Fonda, Katherine's daughter Nadia, appears and she tells us it's not to be missed. "Well I can tell you one thing. I can tell you that episode is going to be amazing. It's going to be great. It's going be exciting," she promises. "I can guarantee you that the 100th episode is going to be amazing. It's very strong and the TVD fans are going to be very happy." Oh, and we'll be there for the big 100th episode celebration in Atlanta this weekend, so send us your questions for Nina, Ian, Paul and the rest of the supernatural gang! And follow @tbrick2 on Twitter for updates.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyDim 10 Nov - 10:49

Source : http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries/articles/2013-11-08-celebrate-100-episodes-party-photo

Citation :
What do we know about the 100th episode, aka Season 5, Episode 11? Well, director Chris Grismer Instagrammed a snapshot of what looks like bloody bed sheets from the set during filming, which suggests a grievous injury for one of our TVDers. There will also be an 19th-century flashback featuring Stefan, his very dashing side-part, and a horse and buggy — not necessarily in that order. We will be getting a Matt/Jeremy/Damon scene, as we know from Zach Roerig’s (Matt Donovan) tweet during last week’s filming. In conclusion, there is plenty to look forward to in this watermark ep!
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 7:50

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_14.html

Citation :
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“The Cell” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FLASHBACKS TO A DARK TIME IN DAMON’S LIFE — Stefan (Paul Wesley) continues to offer Katherine (Nina Dobrev) his support while trying to mask his own pain, until Caroline (Candice Accola) shows up with an unusual form of therapy. After trying to make amends with Caroline, Elena (Nina Dobrev) grows so concerned about Damon (Ian Somerhalder) that she turns to Aaron (guest star Shaun Sipos) for help. Later, when Damon tells Elena about a terrible ordeal in his past that he has kept secret for decades, she shares the disturbing information she just learned about her own family. Finally, Aaron decides on a desperate course of action after a conversation with Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett). Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#509).
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 20:47

Source : http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/the-vampire-diaries-spoilers-the-eps-and-cast-on-crazy-pants-amara-stefans-returned-memory-and-more.html

Citation :
After last week's jaw-dropping final moments on "The Vampire Diaries" -- Amara is not only alive, but drank the cure from Silas, Tessa forcefully gave Stefan all his memories back, and Katherine is getting Dr. Maxfield's help with her aging problems -- we went straight to the source to find out what's happening next (plus, get an update on all your favorite shipper pairs).

While visiting the set down in Atlanta while the cast was shooting their big 100th episode, we got the chance to pick the brains of "TVD" masterminds Julie Plec and Caroline Dries, plus cast members Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, and Candice Accola, who were all able to reveal bits and pieces of what we can expect from Thursday's "Death and the Maiden."

No more Amnesia Stefan

Wesley is kind of sad he won't get to play Amnesia Stefan anymore. "Losing his memory, it was kind of nice not having to deal with all the B.S. I feel bad for the guy," Wesley tells Zap2it. "I think he has a lot to be pissed off about. But I hope he doesn't turn into a mopey little beeyotch. I hope he stays snarky. I like him snarky. It's been fun to act that."

And as for gaining all his memories back -- including all the pain and misery from his summer of drowning -- Plec says there will definitely be some tough times ahead for Stefan. "Stefan's not going to recover as well as he thought he was going to recover," Plec says. "He thinks if they can just vanquish Silas and get him out of their lives then he can move on, not really realizing that he hasn't quite come to terms with what he went through. Not even just trapped in a safe at the bottom of the quarry, but also watching Elena fall in love with his brother. Stefan moving on is not going to be as easy as he thinks it is."

Dries agrees with Plec, adding that Stefan might be dealing with his own version of PTSD. "He never dealt with the fact that he had been drowning and dying and reviving for three months all summer, so it all finally just floods back to him really fast," Dries says. "It's going to be hard for him going forward."

Now that Stefan has his memories back, Somerhalder teases we might get to see more of their brotherly relationship going forward. "This way, I don't have to f***ing explain everything to him over and over again," Somerhalder says with a laugh. "The scene with the car wreck was fun and it was interesting because we've only seen them that happy in flashbacks in 1864. And it's cool to finally see them that way. It was a good moment. And [Damon] loves his brother. We know it, we've seen it. He loves his brother, so of course he's going to help."

According to Dobrev, Stefan getting his memories back is a huge win for Elena and Damon. "I think it's a relief for them. They didn't like the person he was becoming," Dobrev says. "They couldn't control him -- not that they want to control him -- but he was unpredictable. They care about him so that was scary."

"Crazy Pants" Amara

Welcome, doppelganger number three: Amara. "She is basically about as unhinged as a poor girl who's been stone for about 1,000 years can possibly be, as every supernatural being that dies comes right through her," Plec says of the anchor to the Other Side. "So she's not in the best shape mentally, and emotionally. She's going to struggle for sure, trying to even figure out if she can exist on this planet."

One of the biggest shockers last week was how as soon as she was awakened, Amara stabbed her one true love Silas in the neck and drained him of the cure. "She just went right for it. She went right for that cure," Dries says with a laugh. And as for breaking the news to Dobrev that she would have to play yet another character, Dries says, "I was so scared. I forget who told Nina that she was going to be playing another character, but she did such a good job. The next episode that airs this Thursday is my favorite episode of the season, and we just get to see Katherine, Elena, and Amara in a room together. Nina's a genius, that's all there is to it."

Somerhalder is excited for fans to see the triple-doppelganger scene with the unhinged original doppelganger. "Amara, crazy pants? That's how I introduce her to Elena. It's one of my favorite lines," Somerhalder says. "I say, 'Elena, meet Crazy Pants. Crazy Pants, meet Elena.' The Amara thing, I just remember reading the script and thinking, 'Oh no, Nina. Three characters, in one episode.' But she killed it. She worked her a** off. It's a very cool thing that we've got going on."

So how was it filming a scene with just Dobrev, playing three different characters? "It was crazy. It was cool, fun, challenging, exhausting. I didn't sleep very much. But it came out really awesome," Dobrev says. "I think the episode is great. I really liked it. I think it was very well-shot and very well-done. I've heard from a few people that have seen it that they really liked it."

Now that Amara is alive, cured, and kidnapped by Damon, expect her presence to throw a wrench into everyone's plans. "Amara obviously greatly impacts the triangle," Accola says. "She greatly impacts Stefan, she greatly impacts Silas, she greatly impacts Katherine, and Elena, and Damon. But as far as Caroline is concerned, she's more worried about the magnets she's putting on her mini-fridge at college as opposed to worrying about Amara."

Katherine's aging ... and fast

After finding a grey streak in her hair, and her tooth falling out at the most inopportune time (while talking to a hot college guy), Plec says things are only going to get worse for Katherine now that she's been drained of the cure. "Katherine is having a hard time," Plec says. "She's going through some personal stuff. There are going to be a lot of memories, a lot of her Machiavellian plotting, a lot of vulnerability, and a lot of really great stuff for her."

Dries says that aging and facing her possible death is pretty much Katherine's biggest nightmare. "Poor Katherine. She woke up in that last episode with a grey streak in her hair and I can't think of anything worse that could happen for her," Dries says. "Katherine is going to continue to deal with this concept of, 'I'm aging, what does that mean? What does that mean for my relationships with people if there's a ticking clock in my life?' It shakes things up with the love triangle of Elena, Damon and Stefan. We're going to be seeing some new love shakeups."

Now that Katherine is working with Dr. Maxfield to figure out what's going on with her health, Accola says that will lead to some shocking discoveries about the history of Whitmore College's secret society. "We're going to learn a a lot more about what's been going on both in the present and the past on Whitmore College's campus. We're going to learn a lot more about the Augustine vampire and the history that goes on with that," Accola says. "We should definitely be worried on why Dr. Maxfield wants to help Katherine. What's going to happen in the next couple of episodes leading up to the 100th is we're going to be getting a big history lesson. We're going to learn about Dr. Maxfield, we're going to learn about Aaron, we're going to learn about all these new characters that are new to the series."

"The Vampire Diaries" airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 21:18

Citation :

'The Vampire Diaries' shipper update: The cast teases what's coming next for Delena, Stelena, Klaroline, Steroline, Forwood, Beremy, and more

By Sydney Bucksbaum November 14, 2013 9:00 AM ET
Follow @SydneyBucksbaum on TwitterTwitter | Google+Google
tvd-the-originals-shipper-status.jpg

In five seasons and almost 100 episodes, "The Vampire Diaries" has woven a very tangled web of relationships ... including ones that have happened, are currently happening, might happen in the future, and ones that probably won't ever happen (but don't tell that to the shippers writing fanfic about it).

With all the will-they, won't-they pairings being shipped on The CW's supernatural series, Zap2it went on a mission down to the sets of both "The Vampire Diaries" and its spinoff series "The Originals" to get the 4-1-1 on the status of your favorite pairings. How are Stelena, Delena, Forwood, Klaroline, Steroline, Beremy, etc. faring in Season 5? To sum it all up, Candice Accola puts it simply: "At this point I feel like everybody's made out with each other."

Delena (Damon and Elena)

Damon and Elena are finally together, but the universe threw them a curve ball when it was revealed that exes Stefan and Elena are fated to be together due to their doppelgänger-ness. "It's the elephant in the room. When you're in a relationship and there's an ex-boyfriend around, the significant other is always like, 'Hmm, I wonder ... ' There's always that insecurity," Nina Dobrev says. "They might say that it's okay, but it's in the back of their mind. It's the same kind of thing with Elena and Damon. He's pretending to be okay with it, but he can't unthink and unknow what he heard and what he knows now. It will always be in the back of his mind so it will always cause a little bit of tension in their relationship moving forward."

Ian Somerhalder is a bit more casual in how he views Delena's future. "Girls are meant to be gotten and lost. Just like boys are. It's sort of the cycle of life," Somerhalder says. "He is like 155 years older than she is. Talking about some serious cradle robbery. But relationships are hard in life, and relationships are really hard in Mystic Falls. If you don't have conflict, you have no drama, and if you have no drama, you have no TV show. So, relationships don't last that long in Mystic Falls, unless clearly you're a freakin' doppelganger and the universe draws you two together."

Executive producer Julie Plec is really happy with how Elena and Damon are handling the "universe" trying to break them up. "I think the beautiful thing about Damon and Elena right now is in spite of what everyone is saying to them, whether it's in the form of the universe or other people's two cents about it, they're like, 'Hey, look, we know how we feel about each other and we're going to stick to that. We're not going to let some prophecy or whatever affect the way that we view our relationship,'" Plec says. "They're going to have to fight pretty hard to keep that up, but they're going to give it their best shot."

Stelena (Stefan and Elena)

Since Elena is now dating Stefan's brother, don't expect to see a Stelena romantic reunion anytime soon. "I think their love has faded. It's dissipated," Paul Wesley says, despite the universe pulling them together. "It's kind of like when you go to a fortune teller and they tell you, 'You're going to end up with this person.' And you're like, 'Really?' And you can't help but in the back of your mind think that the fortune teller might be correct. It's one of those things, even though you don't really see yourself with that person. Right now, I think Stefan's taking some time to himself. He's 160 years old, so maybe he's kind of over relationships."
While there might be scenes and interesting moments with Elena and Stefan, Wesley says it's the season of Delena."That triangle's kind of, to be honest, a bit on the back burner right now," Wesley says. "I think that that love triangle is not really necessarily a big forefront of what this show has become. It was at one point the only thing really happening."

Forwood (Caroline and Tyler)

Sorry, Forwood fans: There's no good news for you here. Both Accola and Michael Trevino are confident that Caroline and Tyler's break-up is official. "I've loved where the writers have taken these characters in their human moments so far in their transition into growing up. I love that Caroline has experienced her first real big break-up," Accola says. "Tyler was her first true, true love, so she's heartbroken, but she's strong and I think she's just trying to put on a happy face, because she hasn't been happy. I think she's trying to find that in herself again when we come into the next episode."

While some Forwood fans were holding out hope that this was maybe just another break like we've seen before, not an official break-up, Accola says that's not the case. "This time it does seem very final for Caroline and Tyler, and filming the scene was really great. It was written in a way that the words came out of your mouth very easily," Accola says. "Break-ups are always hard, and I think especially when you're angry and breaking up with someone, especially when it's like the fourth time, it feels like you've already broken up, you're kind of almost past emotional, you're just so angry and you're so desperate, and you just want to stomp your feet and cry, and you want to control the situation so bad, and you can't. It seems like this is the one part of her life where she can't get any control and it's the only part where she wants to."
Trevino agrees with Accola that Tyler's decision to leave in order to exact revenge on Klaus is the final nail in the coffin for Forwood. "As far as I know, that's a done deal. It's serious," Trevino says. "It's not a, 'Let's take a separation here. Let's break up for a little bit.'"

Klaroline (Klaus and Caroline)

On the flip side of Forwood is Klaroline, the hopeful pairing of Caroline and Klaus. The Klaroline shippers have been thrown for a loop since their pairing isn't even on the same show now that Klaus is off in New Orleans on "The Originals," and Accola doesn't see any romantic reunions for the two happening anytime soon. "Caroline is definitely very aggressively against Klaus. I think if she hears the word Klaus one more time, she might rip her hair out," Accola says. "And so it's interesting how their relationship built over the past couple of seasons, because it's almost like she hated him so much that she didn't know if she wanted to just grab him by the throat and throw him through a door, or just like kiss him. I think that was the awesome tension that the fans really loved about their chemistry, because you just couldn't tell -- is she gonna smack him or throw her arms around him? What's going on?"

But with Klaus being the main factor in Tyler and Caroline's break-up, things aren't looking so good for Klaus. "I feel like she just hates him, she absolutely hates him, and if he never comes back to Mystic Falls, it'll be too soon," Accola says. "All she really wanted, and what I think she still wants, is to be with Tyler. In the next couple episodes, we're going to see Caroline go through what a girl goes through when she's broken up with by the love of her life. Whether or not there are other cute boys at college that catch her eye, her trying to figure out what she really wants, that's really the focus of what's going on in the next couple episodes."

So does Accola see Caroline crossing over to "The Originals" in the future? "I know at this point she will not be heading to New Orleans anytime soon," Accola says. "I think there are always possibilities. I don't know where the writers necessarily want to take it. And so she could, but right now she's really focused on her life at college and just picking up the pieces of her broken heart."

While there might be negative feelings on Caroline's side towards Klaus, the original hybrid will always have a special place in his heart for her. "Klaus has always wanted to be with Caroline and he's made that very clear," Trevino says. "And his infatuation with her still exists."
Joseph Morgan also revealed that there won't be much romance for Klaus in New Orleans with human Cami. "There's going to be some distance [for them]," Morgan says. "She's not too pleased with me. And people ask me all the time in interviews, 'So is there any romantic interest for Klaus coming up, perhaps with, oh I don't know, Cami?' Because there's been this idea that he's confided in here to a certain extent. He's writing his memoirs and he really needs a psychiatrist but he's using her. I'm not sure there would be a future for them because he's already done some terrible things to her as well. It doesn't do him any favors."

Steroline (Stefan and Caroline)

This relationship has been a pleasure to watch as it grew from vampire mentor/student to actual friendship. But do Wesley and Accola think it might grow even more into something romantic? "The writers really like to tease that. They kind of always have that there, but they don't quite do anything with it, which for me, I'm always a little confused," Wesley says. "I don't know if we're going for it or not, and so when I do scenes with Caroline I'm always like, 'Am I supposed to be playing this platonic, here?' I would imagine that they're going to go into that direction because they keep hinting at that."

"Or maybe that's just because Stefan has sexual chemistry with all of the ladies, including

Katherine and Elijah," Wesley jokes.

Accola doesn't agree, and thinks that friendship is as far as Steroline will go. "Caroline and Stefan have become great friends over the past couple seasons, and even though, maybe from an audience perspective, there's some great, very easy moments with them together in which they could be looked as 'chemistry,' I don't' think that the characters in their world see it as that," Accola says. "To Caroline, Stefan is just a friend and a companion and Elena's one true love. She wants Elena and Stefan to be together. She does not like Damon. She hates Damon, she thinks Damon is the worst choice for Elena and although she wants her friends to be happy, that's who down deep in her core, that should be together -- Stefan and Elena."

But Accola won't rule out that maybe in the future the writers might decide to possibly attempt to go there. "Sure, it's television. It could go 1,000 different ways. We sit down with the writers and they'll give us a breakdown of what to expect for our character for the year, and it always changes within two episodes," Accola says. "So there's always a possibility. I've also found it really interesting with social media these days, the writers have an immediate connection with the viewers and with the fans. Not that they're necessarily going to write episodes according to exactly what the viewers want, but obviously they know what they want at this point. It's very clear. I have a feeling that sometimes the writers can be swayed and be inspired by people watching your show."

Now that Stefan has all his memory back, Accola says viewers will see the Steroline friendship come into play as Caroline helps him deal with his PTSD-like symptoms. "Caroline is going to be as supportive as she can to Stefan as she has been in the past couple of seasons," Accola says. "I really love the friendship that has grown between them. I think that whoever is enjoying the Caroline and Stefan scenes, there will be a lot more of them this season."

Beremy (Bonnie and Jeremy)

Bonnie and Jeremy aren't facing any romantic competition when it come to their relationship. They just have to deal with the fact that Bonnie's a ghost and they can't feel each other. But at least they finally know how they both feel? "I think Bonnie's his true love. I think it took him a while to realize that, but I think she's his true love," Steven R. McQueen says. "They both sacrificed so much for each other. She sacrificed her life to bring me back. I think she's aware that I'm upset about that. So no matter what she says, I'm going to do what I have to to bring her back. At this point, the control has been out of my hands enough that I'm going to do what I have to and it doesn't matter what anyone else says."

While neither McQueen nor Kat Graham could reveal if they will find a way to bring Bonnie back from the death, they both agreed there are some great Beremy scenes we can look forward to. "I can't really say too much but I can say that you will get to see more moments with Bonnie and Jeremy," Graham teases.

Datherine/Statherine (Katherine and Damon/Stefan)

With the shocking twist that Katherine is now aging rapidly, her health concerns will stir up some drama for either Katherine and Stefan or Katherine and Damon. "There is that lingering love for one of the brothers that we learn more about as episodes progress," Dobrev says. "She does love one of the brothers. Almost like Elena has chosen, Katherine has chosen and we see that unfold a little bit."

Somerhalder says it doesn't matter if Katherine loves Damon, because his feelings on Katherine are less-than-complimentary. "Damon wants Katherine as dead as a doornail," Somerhalder says. "I think she reminds him of everything awful he's ever done -- she taught him how to kill, taught him how to enjoy it. He hates her. And he just wants her gone. She causes a lot of problems."
Katt (Matt and Katherine)

And as for Katherine and Matt, now that he's had a threesome with Rebekah and Katherine's daughter Nadia, will there be any weirdness between Matt and Katherine? "I don't think it's weird. I think it's perhaps a little bit enticing for Matt ... I'm just kidding," Zach Roerig laughs. "No, it's never really come up in the story where that's a weird thing. Katherine constantly refers to Matt as Matty Blue Eyes. They've always had a certain flirtation going on. But that little triangle hasn't lead anywhere yet. That would have been cool. I pitched it."

So if Matt and Katherine aren't going to happen, will there be any romantic interests for Matt this season? "I don't know if there's going to be much love for Matt this season. In Mystic Falls, Matt's obligations always lie with protecting his friends," Roerig says. "There's not really a lot of room for love. Who really is there to date? Everyone's supernatural or getting killed. I think Matt has commitment issues, honestly. But who knows? We'll see what happens with Nadia and Matt. I think that might be moving somewhere towards at least maybe another one night stand."

Kathijah (Katherine and Elijah)

Since Katherine's health is failing her, a lot of fans have been wondering if we'll see her ex Elijah cross over from "The Originals" to help her or possibly rekindle their relationship. "I certainly hope so, but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet," Daniel Gilles says of a possible "TVD" crossover for Elijah. "But if he does, it would make for an interesting episode. I wonder what she'd do if I showed up ... "

So there you have it, "TVD" and "The Originals" fans -- that's the status of pretty much every shipper pair you can think of. If you don't like the answers the cast and show runners gave for your favorite couple, just wait a couple episodes. Everything will probably change by then, anyways!

"The Vampire Diaries" airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET and "The Originals" airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Arrow http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/the-vampire-diaries-shipper-update-the-cast-teases-whats-coming-next.html
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyVen 15 Nov - 0:30

Vampire Diaries 100th Episode: The Cast Dishes Spoilers

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyVen 15 Nov - 15:54

Citation :

Synopsis de l'épisode 5x09 - The Cell

5x09 - The Cell
Diffusion US : 05/12/2013

Stefan continue d'offrir à Katherine son soutien tout en essayant de masquer sa propre douleur, jusqu'à ce que Caroline se présente avec une forme inhabituelle de thérapie. Après avoir tenté de faire amende honorable avec Caroline, Elena devient tellement préoccupée par Damon qu'elle demande l'aide d'Aaron. Plus tard, quand Damon raconte à Elena une épreuve terrible dans son passé qu'il a gardée secrète pendant des décennies, elle partage l'information inquiétante qu'elle vient d'apprendre au sujet de sa propre famille. Enfin, Aaron décide de se lancer dans une tentative désespérée après une conversation avec le Dr Wes.

Arrow http://www.vampirediaries.fr/news.php?idnews=16047
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Nov - 15:55

Citation :

"Vampire Diaries" saison 5 : de grosses surprises dans l'épisode 100 !

Tes amis sont sur Teemix, découvre ce qu'ils lisent
©️CW©️CW - "Vampire Diaries" saison 5 : de grosses surprises dans l'épisode 100 !
©️CW
! Attention spoilers !
Si tu ne veux rien savoir des intrigues des saisons 4 et 5 de The Vampire Diaries, ne lis pas ce qui suit !

La saison 5 de The Vampire Diaries sera marquée par un bel événement : le 100e épisode de la série. Et pour fêter cet épisode exceptionnel (épisode 11, saison 5), la production a mis le paquet.

Au programme : le grand retour d'anciens personnages et... du sang !

La productrice exécutive Julie Plec a confié : "La mort frappe à la porte de cet épisode 100, mais je ne vous direz pas si la mort sera victorieuse ou avec qui."

Elle ajoute que cet épisode réservera de "gros pleurs et un gros choc".

On sait également que de très nombreux personnages seront de retour à Mystic Falls : la tante Jenna (Sara Canning), Klaus (Joseph Morgan) et probalement Alaric (Matt Davis), Anna (Malese Jow) ou encore Vicki (Kayla Ewell), puisque ces acteurs ont assisté à la fête du 100e épisode à Atlanta le 9 novembre dernier.

Selon les rumeurs, l'épisode donnerait lieu à une scène très impressionnante dans laquelle tout le cast est réuni, même les personnages disparus. Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy) a confié : "Il y a une scène en particulier qui était très drôle à filmer car nous travaillons rarement ensemble le même jour."

Paul Wesley (Stefan) ajoute : "C'est énorme. Tout le monde est réuni. C'est pour ça que je dis toujours : quand tu meurs dans The Vampire Diaries, tu ne meurs pas vraiment..."

Arrow http://teemix.aufeminin.com/series-tv/100-e-episode-retour-anciens-saison-5-vamprie-diaries-n230779.html
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Nov - 12:22

Citation :
Now that Silas is dead on The Vampire Diaries, who's the new Big Bad? —Yana
ADAM:
The new villain is waiting in the wings, according to Kat Graham, who we pressed for details. "You're going to be really surprised and elated to see who the next villain is," she says. "I'm so ready for him to be the villain." So it's someone we also possibly care about? "Yes, [it's] somebody you've seen before." Guesses?
Ma traduction:
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 21 Nov - 0:02

Citation :
The Vampire Diaries' Kat Graham: Bonnie's Return From the Other Side Is Bittersweet

by Robyn Ross

The Vampire Diaries' Bonnie Bennett is back from the dead! But it isn't without consequences.

Last season's finale saw the Bennett witch (Kat Graham) bring Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen) back to life, but in the process, she lost her own. After keeping her death a secret for a few episodes, it finally came out, leading her friends on a mission to bring her back. A few spells, deaths and crazy doppelgangers later, Bonnie is back — but as the new anchor that binds the other side. As part of it, she must also feel the death of every supernatural being, which, of course, she has yet to tell those around her.

"It's very bittersweet," Graham tells TVGuide.com about the return. "On one hand, she has Jeremy and her girlfriends back, but on the other hand, every supernatural being who dies has to pass through her and she has to have that agony."

So what's next for Bonnie and how will her relationship with Jeremy progress now that they're on the same side? Plus: Which of her family members is making a return?

When Bonnie was killed, did you know you'd definitely come back?
Kat Graham: They said she was coming back, but I wasn't sure how they were going to do it and there were a few questions unresolved. But I think it's pretty clever the way they did it.

I saw you burned the sweater that Bonnie wore every episode this season.
Graham:
To clarify, we have doubles of literally everything we wear in every episode, so they let me burn one out of maybe 10 sweaters. It wasn't a revenge thing, but we had been shooting in that outfit since the summer and a Georgia summer is hot. I was baking so I'm like, "Can Bonnie not take off this sweater for the scene?" But I had keep it on. So I grew to resent it because it was so uncomfortable and itchy, so it was therapeutic for me to be free.

Is that the same reason Bonnie has a new 'do now?
Graham:
I'm always trying new things with my hair and I hang out with [executive producer] Julie Plec a lot, and we were out at some event and I was rocking my bob. She was into it and it's been my regular style for a few months now and she got a little inspired and thought it would be good timing for Bonnie to get a new cut anyways.

So how is Bonnie feeling at the beginning of Thursday's episode?
Graham:
It's very bittersweet. A lot of the characters have this bittersweet tone to their story lines right now. On one hand, she has Jeremy and her girlfriends back and on the other hand, she's the anchor and every supernatural being who dies has to pass through her and she has to have that agony. So you're going to see her start to find the good and the bad, and what it means for her. She considers herself still a witch, but her powers are gone. So for someone who constantly had to fix so many situations with her powers to have them no longer be active is really frustrating and complicated. But there will be a solution to needing magic sometime soon. There always is.

Will Bonnie keep the anchor consequence a secret?
Graham:
At this point, she doesn't know if it's something that happens with a couple of people or if it's going away — Bonnie likes to feel things out first before she lays it all out. So we'll see her start to unveil this part of her.

How are Bonnie and Jeremy now that they're really together? (For more on TVD relationships, click here.)
Graham:
We'll see their relationship develop. I mean, she can finally be with him! It's cool she has this support from him. I know fans earlier were frustrated because they didn't feel like the "Beremy" situation was really explored, so I'm hoping to see more happiness than heartbreak.

Well, it seems Jeremy is shirtless in an upcoming scene, so can we expect some sexy time?
Graham:
Jeremy's always shirtless! Because he works out so much, Steven McQueen always finds a reason to take off his shirt, so don't be fooled.

Will Bonnie's mom Abby (Persia White) return?
Graham:
I would be very surprised if we don't see Abby this season at all. I would expect to see more of Bonnie's family and their exploration of that and their relationship and her being the only living parent.

Finally, any teases for the 100th episode?
Graham:
I know it's going to be a fan favorite. There are some reunions [that] are really exciting.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyJeu 21 Nov - 22:28

Citation :
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Fifty Shades of Grayson” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

DAMON’S PAST RETURNS TO HAUNT HIM — Damon (Ian Somerhalder) realizes Elena (Nina Dobrev) is in danger and enlists Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) help to find her. The brothers pay a visit to Aaron (guest star Shaun Sipos), and Damon shocks Stefan by revealing his first-hand knowledge of Aaron’s family. In an attempt to stop Damon, Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) unleashes his secret weapon, forcing Damon to deal with a part of his past he thought was gone forever, as well as the consequences of his decades-long plan for revenge. Meanwhile, Elena is horrified by Dr. Wes’ confessions about the dark history of Whitmore College and his own ultimate goal. Finally, a frantic Katherine (Nina Dobrev) turns to Matt (Zach Roerig) for help, until she realizes that Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) may be the one who can solve her problem. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#510).
Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/Vampire%20Diaries

Ma traduction:
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyVen 22 Nov - 19:47

Citation :

Considering Bonnie’s new condition as the anchor to the Other Side on The Vampire Diaries, is she going to be visited by any familiar, ghostly faces? —Audrey

Qualifying her response as a “trick answer,” Kat Graham teased, “Yes, Bonnie is going to see a lot of familiar faces. You are going to see a lot of familiar faces.” With a laugh, she added: “I like the way I answered that question, so I’m just going to pat myself on the back.”

Arrow http://tvline.com/2013/11/22/how-i-met-your-mother-china-flashback-spoilers-revenge-walking-dead/

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyLun 25 Nov - 21:22

Citation :
Titre du 11ème épisode :  "500 Years of Solitude"

Citation :
L'épisode 11 consacré à Katherine Pierce:

D'après Candice Accola, le 100ème épisode nous fera enfin comprendre Katherine:

« Dans le 100ème épisode, nous allons enfin avoir l’opportunité de comprendre Katherine, de la voir sous un nouveau jour. C’est vraiment génial de se concentrer sur ce personnage ».

« L’unique raison pour laquelle Stefan s’est arrêté à Mystics Falls, est qu’il a pensé voir Katherine », « La seule raison pour laquelle Damon est revenu à Mystics Falls était parce qu’il recherchait Katherine », « La seule raison pour laquelle Caroline est un vampire c’est Katherine », « La seule raison pour laquelle Stefan et Damon sont des vampires c’est Katherine ».
Source : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Delena-Damon-et-Elena-TVD-France/332448256766249
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMar 26 Nov - 23:43

TVline
TVLinr a écrit:

Question: Any Vampire Diaries scoop? —Chery

Ausiello: Now that Damon’s Augustine past has been revealed, get ready for some “really cool flashbacks” in the Dec. 5 episode, teases Ian Somerhalder, who describes the glimpses as “brutal” and “crazy.” They’re so nuts, in fact, that his co-star Nina Dobrev could barely get through them! “It was disgusting,” she says of the scenes. “I’m not good at that kind of stuff and I hated watching it. I’ll probably have to close my eyes when I watch it on TV.”

Arrow http://tvline.com/2013/11/26/scandal-olivia-pregnant-spoilers-season-3/

Citation :

On découvrira des flashbacks sur le passé d'Augustine dans l'épisode du 5 Décembre avec des aperçus brutaux et dingues si on en croit Ian Somerhalder.

D'après Nina Dobrev, les scènes sont même dégoutantes.

Arrow http://www.vampirediaries.fr/news.php?idnews=16169

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 27 Nov - 5:14

Citation :
Any scoop on the flashbacks Damon is going to have on The Vampire Diaries? — Leona
NATALIE:
Besides getting to see 1950s-era Damon, leather jacket and all? Well, when Dr. Maxfield does some "testing" on him, it makes him remember a time when he was pricked with some needles. It also revives a memory of a Salvatore relative you haven't seen in a very long time.
Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Good-Wife-Blacklist-Spoilers-1073957.aspx
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 4 Déc - 12:28

Citation :
Love that Caroline is helping Stefan through his PTSD! Will anything romantic develop between them on The Vampire Diaries? — Ginger
NATALIE
: Do we have a new love triangle on our hands? Not quite -- Stefan will be spending a lot of time with Katherine actually, as they help each other in their darkest moments. Meanwhile, Caroline will have her hands busy with someone else very soon.
Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Vampire-Diaries-Following-Modern-Family-1074167.aspx
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyVen 6 Déc - 22:02

Citation :

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 5.14 - Casting Snippet
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, December 06, 2013

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 84082110

RYAN KESSLER will play the role of John.

No further details are currently know.

source: spoilertv
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 EmptyMer 11 Déc - 10:00

Citation :
Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries? — Mira
NATALIE:
Two of these things are true and one is a lie. In the next batch of episodes... 1) There will be a major breakup; 2) A fan-favorite character will say goodbye for good and 3) Someone will pull a body switcheroo. Hit the comments with which number you think is the lie!

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Nashville-Scandal-Spoilers-1074445.aspx

Citation :

Question: Any intel on Klaus’ upcoming return visit to The Vampire Diaries? —Kim
Ausiello:
It’ll happen in early-ish 2014 and he won’t be making the trip solo. Bonus Scoop: The Katherine-Elena dynamic is about to get a lot more complicated (if that’s even possible).

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/12/10/true-blood-season-7-spoilers-lafayette-boyfriend/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 3 Empty

Spoilers TVD S5
Page 3 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant