Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Spoilers TVD S5

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 12 Déc - 6:55

Citation :
The Vampire Diaries EP Caroline Dries: Enzo Becomes the Devil on Damon's Shoulder

Damon Salvatore is heading down a dark path — and he might destroy his relationship with Elena along the way.

In what was an eye-opening episode of The Vampire Diaries last week, Elena (Nina Dobrev) learned some of the history behind the Augustine vampires, including the fact that her boyfriend Damon (Ian Somerhalder) was locked up and tortured for five years. While his anger upon escaping was certainly reasonable, Damon revealed his revenge was to kill every generation of Whitmores, with the exception of one person per family, which also happened to include Aaron (Shaun Sipos)'s parents and aunt. In the final moments of the hour, Damon found himself alone in the cell while Elena was trapped in the lab alongside Damon's former cellmate, Enzo (Michael Malarkey), who had been presumed dead.

Will Elena forgive Damon for his past — that is if she escapes Dr. Maxfield (Rick Cosnett)? What secrets will she learn about her own backstory in the process? And back at Casa Salvatore, will Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Katherine (Dobrev) continue to rekindle their past? And how does Caroline feel about this? We checked in with executive producer Caroline Dries who answered our burning questions heading into the show's midseason finale.

Elena learned some pretty heavy stuff about Damon. Will that cause irreparable damage for the couple?
Caroline Dries: Yeah. Elena found out that even during the beginnings of their relationship he was killing people. Weirdly, you can kind of justify what he was doing like, OK, he was tortured and had organs removed for five years, but, for Elena, can you imagine what that would be like for your boyfriend to have this whole other identity you had no idea about? That will have lasting effects. But as we saw at the end of last week's episode,Elena isn't in a position to be questioning Damon because here she is on this operating table about to go under what he went under so she has her own drama to deal with.

Through the flashbacks in the finale, will she find she knows more about her father's past than she realized?
Dries: She's kind of putting it together and it will emerge as, "Oh, I thought that was one thing and looking through it in a different lens my childhood was actually different than I lived it." We get to learn more about [Gilbert] Grayson's backstory.

Will the experiments that Wes does on Elena have lasting effects on her like it did Damon?
Dries: It actually strangely has the opposite effect on her and as she starts to learn more about why Augustine exists, she has a surprising take-away from it. That's going to cause some friction between Damon and her.

I imagine Enzo is pretty mad at Damon right now.
Dries: Enzo has stayed at Augustine for all these decades so whatever Damon went through, he went through tenfold. So Enzo certainly has a chip on his shoulder. But at the same time, he has no friends so Damon is sort of his only friend. But as Damon is trying to recover from the memory of Augustine and realizing Enzo is in his life again, Enzo becomes the devil on Damon's shoulder and is the voice of temptation. So he does become a bit of a villain.

Moving onto Katherine and Stefan, people seem to love them together.
Dries: I'm so pro-Stefan and Katherine too and I think it's because they have such deep dark history. I mean she really put him through the ringer and yet there is something about Stefan that softens Katherine. So to see a little shade of vulnerability with her, even just a peek, it feels like you're getting so much satisfaction out of it. He's her Achilles heel and that's what I like about the relationship. And they have such great chemistry between them.

Will everyone find out about them?
Dries:
[In the next episode we'll see] who's going to find out and how and what the fallout is. Damon will find out, but we're not going to see Elena's reaction until future episodes.

What about Caroline and Stefan? Could something more develop between them?
Dries:
They are such close friends and we'll see that friendship mature and that relationship will get more screen time. For Caroline, that's her best friend's ex-boyfriend so can she even go there? It won't be a smooth sailing journey for them if we go down that road.

Will the doppelganger prophecy be re-addressed?
Dries:
Since Silas and Amara died we put that chapter of mythology to sleep for a little while; towards the end of the season we'll get back to that. Episode 10 is a good finale in that it wraps up the mystery we started in the premiere with the Augustine vampire and who killed Megan.

Finally, since Matt returns in this episode, will he and Nadia hook up again?
Dries:
They are going to work together and there are going to be some sparks there, but because Nadia is Katherine's daughter, nothing is as it seems on the surface so she has a pretty clear agenda that Matt isn't necessarily cool with. But the subtext between them is that they have a thing for each other and the tragedy is that Nadia is a villain so things will never work out.

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Midseason-Finale-1074597.aspx

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 12 Déc - 19:38

Source : http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/12/the-vampire-diaries-ep-caroline-dries-talks-damons-revenge-delenas-future-and-more.html

Citation :
'The Vampire Diaries' EP Caroline Dries talks Damon's revenge, Delena's future and more

There were so many game-changing moments in last week's "The Vampire Diaries" that it felt like a fall finale (read our full recap here). But good news: we've still got one more episode to go before the long winter hiatus begins.

To tide you over until it airs at 8 p.m. ET Thursday (Dec. 12), Zap2it went straight to the "TVD" boss lady with all the answers, executive producer Caroline Dries, to get all the juicy scoop and spoilers we could squeeze out. Check out what she had to say about the reveal of Damon's dark revenge against the Whitmore family, what it means for him and Elena, Stefan and Katherine's hook-up, the return of the beautiful but dangerous Enzo, Wes' plans for Elena, and much, much, much more.

Oh, and did we mention someone's going to die? Like, a main character? Yeah, that's kind of a big development, wouldn't you say?

Zap2it: So Enzo didn't really die in the fire when Damon left him! Thank goodness, he's too beautiful to lose so soon.

Caroline Dries:
Good, I'm so glad people like him.

What are his feelings toward Damon, since he essentially betrayed him and left him to die at the Augustine party?

What we teed up with how we ended the episode with Enzo, is how is Damon going to react when he sees Enzo and how is Enzo going to treat Damon? And so you have to think of Enzo as, when he was in that cell for five years with Damon, Damon was his only friend. And even though Damon betrayed him, Enzo hasn't had a single friend since. So when he gets out and they meet each other for the first time since then, their relationship is not this black and white relationship. There are a lot of complicated layers to it. Enzo presents Damon with a lot of interesting questions and it holds up a mirror to who Damon really was at that time.

And it turns out Damon hasn't really changed at all, now that we found out he's been killing Whitmores this entire time. How is that going to affect Damon and Elena's relationship? Is this the end of "Delena"?

It's obviously a lot for Elena to chew on when she found out. And she's going to continue to be digesting that when she's on this medical lab table that we saw her wake up on in Wes' weird makeshift lab. So she's trying to deal and come to terms with why he would do that or how she could be with somebody who was like that. And she actually has this surprising revelation at the end of how she decides to process that information and move forward with Damon.

What's interesting is that if you go back and rewatch this scene from Season 2, Damon's never really hid the fact that he likes to kill, despite the fact that everyone including Elena has wanted him and expects him to change.

Yeah, exactly. What we've done is kept Damon very true to who he is and we've always shown that he will put Elena first and foremost. But what's interesting about this Whitmore story line and the Augustine story line is it's one of his first story lines that Elena hasn't been a part of. So we realize that Damon is still Damon outside of Elena, and how is that going to impact their relationship?

Now let's talk about Stefan and Katherine's hook up for a bit, because that was hot. Please say we'll see more of them together?

Good, I'm glad you like that. We ended the last episode with Stefan and Katherine, after they had that cool story line where she's locked in the safe with him, they come together in this hot, awesome makeout scene leading to a night of hot makeouts and sex and whatever they did. And then we start the next day and Stefan's like, "What did I do? What if I have feelings for her, what does it all mean? What happens when people find out about it?" So episode 10 and even episode 11 is the fun of people finding out and how they react to it and how Stefan's going to deal with it. But it's definitely something we want to keep in the foreground of the show. It's not something that we're just going to put to bed.

A lot of "Stelena" fans were pretty upset about Stefan hooking up with Katherine, because they saw it as the end of "Stelena." Have any advice for those fans?

My advice to them would be to relax. Stop tweeting at me [laughs]. I will say that for five seasons the love triangle has been the heart of this show. Just because Elena's not with Stefan at this moment doesn't mean that the triangle isn't there in some way. So we're going to keep Stefan's love interest situation intact, whether it's Elena or somebody else, it's not like he's going to be lonely.

While dealing with Damon's dark history, Elena's also going to have to deal with Wes experimenting on her. Are his experiments going to be related to his Augustine vampire research?

Yeah. What the Augustines were doing to Damon back in the day was more of like a broader experimentation like pulling out their organs to study vampires. Wes is much more sophisticated now in 2013 so he has a very specific agenda. What he ends up doing will have ripple effects on the rest of the series.

Meanwhile, Damon and Stefan are going to team up with Aaron to help Elena, right? What's that dynamic going to be like?

It's less of a "teaming up" and more being held captive [laughs]. But it's a fun story line because I'm just picturing Aaron, who is just this good guy, and all of a sudden he's flanked by Salvatore brothers who are using him as leverage. Poor Aaron doesn't stand a chance. It's a fun brother-bonding episode in a way.

While Katherine may have some fun hooking up with Stefan, she's still dealing with her aging problem. How is her daughter Nadia going to help her?

Nadia has had one goal this entire season: to find her mom. Now that she's found her, she doesn't want to lose her. Katherine's taking the more vain route of, "I want to look good, I want to preserve my health and stay fit physically." Whereas Nadia's goal is, "I need to find a way to keep you from dying." She has more of a hail Mary situation going on.

Now that she's helped Stefan deal with his PTSD, what's Caroline's goal going forward?

Caroline's actually not in episode 10 [the fall finale]. But moving forward in the 100th episode, her story line opens up when she makes a decision to do something and it kind of generates story for her for the next two episodes, this choice that she's made. That's really all I can say because it's a fun surprise.

Are Jeremy and Bonnie in the fall finale? What's coming up for them?

Yeah they're not in this episode either but going forward, in future episodes, Bonnie's going to be tested as the anchor. And they seem to be pretty happy in their relationship that they have going on but in future episodes that will be tested by a third party. The reason they broke up -- if you remember back in the day -- was because of Anna, when Jeremy cheated on Bonnie with Anna, and they've never really dealt with that. They just broke up and they both died at some point and now they're back together again. So those residual feelings of insecurity will persist in their relationship.

With so many crazy things going down in the fall finale, what are you most excited for fans to see in the episode?

There's a scene at the end between Stefan and Katherine that is one of my favorite scenes because it is just so beautiful and wonderful. It's about forgiveness, and their history, and it's just really well-acted and well-directed by Kelly Cyrus, the director. I just really love it.

What else can you reveal about the fall finale and what's coming up on "The Vampire Diaries?"

I think we can safely say that Damon and Elena will be put to the ultimate test. Will their love survive or not? And we're also going to see a character die. One of the main characters. That's a biggie.

No kidding. Who do you think is the unlucky soul whose days are numbered?

"The Vampire Diaries" airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptySam 14 Déc - 12:10

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/12/12/vampire-diaries-season-5-spoilers-damon-elena-break-up/

Citation :
Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on 'Delena' Troubles, Katherine's Future and More

Hearts were broken on Thursday’s fall finale of The Vampire Diaries as Damon and Elena confronted his monstrous past.

While it seems like Elena’s discovery of the terrible things her boyfriend did would put an end to their romance, she actually chooses to stick by his side — even as he yells, “I’m bad for you.”

As such, Damon is left to do the breaking up. “I’m choosing to let you go,” he declares. “I’m choosing to relieve you…. Stop defending me! I won’t change who I am. I can’t. I refuse to change you.”

Meanwhile, Katherine and Stefan’s roll in the hay turns out to be a one-time thing as Stefan tells her that they were just swept up in the moment. Adding insult to injury, before a rapidly aging Katherine can perform a Traveler spell to let her live on in someone else’s body, she collapses on the floor.

As for the Augustine mythology, Elena learns her dad taught Wes everything he knows and that Grayson Gilbert was trying to heal a little girl named Megan. But even though Elena escapes her captor, the threat of Wes’ plan doesn’t seem to be gone as Phase 2 looms… as does that needle Aaron nabbed.

Here, executive producer Caroline Dries sounds off on the split and whether there’s hope for “Delena.” Plus: Now that the couple is no more, will it push Elena toward Stefan? Or will Katherine swoop in and steal his heart from her death bed?

TVLINE | The Damon and Elena break-up – what’s that going to do to him as a character going forward?
His character journey and Elena’s character journey thus far … they’ve been a really good couple, but Elena is in college. Her point of view is being influenced a bit by dating the bad boy. Damon’s fear is, “What if I end up changing her? What if I make her bad?” Stefan is good. Stefan’s knee-jerk reaction is to do the heroic thing. He can take care of Elena and influence her in the right ways. Elena is a strong female character, so she has a mind of her and her own moral compass. [Enzo is] starting to get into his head. So he’s starting to think, “What if I change her?” That’s why he made his decision. Going forward, the 100th episode will revisit this fight that they had, this break-up, and he’s going to get some good brotherly advice that will push him in the right direction.

TVLINE | Elena also had a surprising point of view – she chose to stick by Damon. Talk to me about her justification for that decision.
The whole episode was about Elena learning about what her father did. She is seeing it through her own lens as a child. She knows her dad was a good doctor, he cared about people. Even after being tortured by Wes, she realized at the end of the day, all her dad was doing was trying to help people. In this weird parallel, she doesn’t see her dad as evil, she doesn’t see Damon as evil. She’s able to justify his actions through the same lens – “You were tortured. You reacted a certain way.” She has a more empathetic view about it even though it’s strange that she’s justifying committing murder.

TVLINE | In the aftermath, how is Elena dealing with the break-up? Does she accept it?
The fun of the 100th episode is we pick up the day after this happened. We see how they’re both handling it. It’s a fun introduction to the show.

TVLINE | Does this open up a window for Stefan and Elena to rekindle something?
Stefan is a person that she’s going to lean on for advice and wisdom. She trusts him fully. But the Damon thing is still so tender. There’s still so much that is unresolved about it.

TVLINE | So all hope is not yet lost for Damon and Elena?
Yeah, no. They just had a big blowout fight/break-up. But we have to see going forward, the next time they’re in the same room together, how they deal with it

TVLINE | Putting aside the fact that she’s currently unconscious at the end of the episode, is any more romance between Stefan and Katherine a possibility?
[Laughs] Romantic make-out in the hospital bed. Maybe. The 100th episode is Katherine on her death bed. She doesn’t have a huge fanbase at the Salvatore house where she is, so Stefan is the person who’s there for her. But when you’re dying, romance isn’t exactly on the front burner.

TVLINE | I just want to clear something up: Katherine collapsed because of old age, right?
She had a heart attack.

TVLINE | Did any of that injection that Wes tried to put in Elena take? He did stab her with the needle…
It was hard to visually tell that story, but no. When we saw the needle on the ground, it was still full. So she’s safe.

TVLINE | Is Aaron picking up the needle part of a larger story with this Phase 2 that’s been hinted at?
It is and it isn’t. What we’re implying is that story isn’t over. There’s still some fallout from that.

TVLINE | Have we seen the last of Enzo?
No, we have not.

TVLINE | What kind of a role is he going to play going forward?
Enzo and Damon have a very complicated relationship. He’s holding a grudge [against Damon]. But at the same time, he also admitted he has no friends. [Laughs] He and Damon went through this horrible, trying time together. If you think about the way soldiers bond over trauma, that’s kind of what they went through. So it’s not as simple as saying they’re enemies or they’re friends. They’re a mixture of good and bad.

Traduction proposée par le site "The Vampire Diaries France" :

Source : http://www.vampire-diaries.fr/

Citation :
A propos de la rupture entre Damon et Elena – en quoi cela va-t-il affecter Damon en tant que personnage à l’avenir ?
Damon et Elena ont vraiment été un beau couple jusqu’à présent, mais Elena est à l’université. Mais elle est légèrement influencée par Damon, le « bad-boy ». Ce que Damon redoute est « Et si je venais à la changer ? Et si je la rendais mauvaise ? » Stefan est bon. Sa première réaction est de faire quelque chose d’héroïque. Il peut s’occuper d’Elena et l’influencer dans le bon sens. Elena est une femme forte, elle peut donc juger ce qui est bon et ce qui ne l’est pas. Et Enzo commence à rentrer dans sa tête. Damon commence donc à se demander « Et si je venais à la changer ? » C’est pourquoi il a pris cette décision. Et lors de l’épisode 11, nous reparlerons de ce face-à-face qu’ils ont eu, de cette rupture, et Stefan donnera des conseils à Damon, de frère à frère, ce qui mènera ce dernier dans la bonne direction.

Elena a décidé de rester aux côtés de Damon (malgré tout ce qu’elle a appris sur lui). Pouvez-vous expliquer cela ?
L’épisode portait notamment sur les révélations à propos du père d’Elena. Elle l’a vu de ses propres yeux, quand elle n’était encore qu’une enfant. Elle sait que son père était un bon docteur et qu’ils se souciaient des autres. Même après avoir été torturée par le Dr Wes, elle s’est finalement rendue compte que son père essayait simplement d’aider les autres. Et aussi bizarre que cela puisse paraître, elle ne considère pas son père comme quelqu’un de méchant, et de même pour Damon. Et elle est capable de justifier les actes de Damon de la même façon « Tu as été torturé. Tu as réagi à ta manière. » Dans ce sens, Elena est très empathique, et pour elle, tout cela justifie les meurtres de Damon.

Par la suite, comment Elena va-t-elle gérer cette rupture ? Va -t-elle l’accepter ?
Ce qu’il y a d’amusant c’est que le 100ème épisode de la série se déroulera le lendemain de la rupture. Nous verrons comment ils gèrent la situation.

Cette rupture ouvre-t-elle une porte pour Stefan et Elena ?
Elena écoutera les conseils de Stefan, elle lui fait pleinement confiance. Mais sa rupture avec Damon la rendra plutôt émotive. Il reste encore beaucoup de choses à régler entre Elena et Damon.

Tout l’espoir n’est donc pas perdu pour Damon et Elena ?
Non. Ils ont simplement eu une grosse dispute / rupture. A l’avenir, il faudra voir comment tous deux géreront la chose lorsqu’ils se trouveront dans la même pièce.

A part le fait que Katherine est restée inconsciente à la fin de l’épisode, est-il possible qu’il y ait plus de romance entre Katherine et Stefan ?
Des baisers sur son lit d’hôpital alors (rires). Mais peut-être. Lors du 100ème épisode de la série, nous verrons Katherine sur son lit de mort. Et autant dire qu’elle n’a pas beaucoup de fans à la demeure des Salvatore, là où elle se trouve, Stefan sera donc à ses côtés. Mais lorsque vous êtes mourant, la romance n’est pas exactement votre première préoccupation.

Juste pour être sûr, Katherine s’est évanouie à cause de la vieillesse, n’est-ce pas ?
Elle a eu une crise cardiaque.

Le Dr Wes est-il parvenu à injecter un peu de liquide en Elena ? Il l’a piquée avec la seringue…
Il était difficile de représenter visuellement ce passage mais non. La seringue est encore pleine lorsqu’on l’a voit par terre. Tout va bien pour Elena.

Le fait qu’Aaron ait pris la seringue suppose-t-il que nous en saurons plus sur la phase 2 dont le Dr Wes a parlé ?
Oui et non. Ce que nous sous-entendons c’est que cette histoire n’est pas terminée. Il y aura des retombées par la suite.

Est-ce la dernière fois que nous avons vu Enzo ?
Non.

Quel rôle jouera-t-il à l’avenir ?
Enzo et Damon ont une relation très compliquée. Enzo lui en veut. Mais en même temps, il a admis qu’il n’a aucun ami (rires). Tous deux ont dû traverser cette horrible période et si vous pensez à la façon dont les soldats se lient d’amitié dans la douleur, et bien c’est un peu la même chose pour Damon et Enzo. On ne peut donc pas dire qu’ils sont ennemis ou amis. Tous deux sont à la fois bons et méchants.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptySam 14 Déc - 16:22

Petite précision :

"Going forward, the 100th episode will revisit this fight that they had, this break-up, and he’s going to get some good brotherly advice that will push him in the right direction." a été traduit par : "Et lors de l’épisode 11, nous reparlerons de ce face-à-face qu’ils ont eu, de cette rupture, et Stefan donnera des conseils à Damon, de frère à frère, ce qui mènera ce dernier dans la bonne direction." alors que rien ne dit que le conseil fraternel vienne de Stefan.

Le conseil fraternel peut donc venir d'un ami, surtout qu'Alaric est apparemment présent dans l'épisode 11.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 18 Déc - 13:59

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/12/17/homeland-season-4-spoilers-carrie-quinn-romance/

Citation :
Question: What’s ahead for Bonnie as an anchor on The Vampire Diaries? —Renee
Ausiello:
Big trouble, warns executive producer Caroline Dries. “Part of her personality now is that she carries this cross,” says the EP. And while she seems to be managing every dead supernatural being passing through her now, those unexpected “visitors” may “become an issue for her,” teases Dries. The ex-witch’s relationship with Jeremy will face some challenges, too. “No relationship on this show is safe for too long. They’re going to hit some speedbumps.”

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Blacklist-Following-Spoilers-1074826.aspx

Citation :
Are Elena and Damon really over on The Vampire Diaries? And does that mean we're back to the triangle? — Eloise
NATALIE:
They're not down for the count just yet! "I wouldn't say it's a reset of the triangle," executive producer Caroline Dries tells us. "What the show does well is that it doesn't just make rash decisions with people that causes them to just stop loving the people they love. Damon and Elena have a deep-rooted love for each other and you can't just turn your back on that. Elena will always feel that for Damon even if they fight or [break up]. But we will see in future episodes that there is a huge strain in their relationship, bigger than them in a way."
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyLun 23 Déc - 11:57

Citation :

The Vampire Diaries Saison 5 : Ian Somerhalder "Damon va redevenir sombre et sadique"

RÉACTIONS

The Vampire Diaries Saison 5S'abonnerPar Lucile (lucile0114)
il y a 20 heures
La saison 5 de The Vampire Diaries sera de retour le 23 janvier prochain. Ian Somerhalder y reprendra son rôle de Damon Salvatore. L'acteur de 35 ans s'est confié au magazine américain Annex Man. Découvrez ses propos sur melty.fr.

Damon retombe dans les mauvaises habitudes
Ian Somerhalder qui a fêté ses 35 ans il y a quelques jours, reprendra son rôle de Damon Salvatore le 23 janvier prochain. En effet, c'est ce jour-là que sera diffusé le 100ème épisode de la série. Un événement que toute l'équipe a hâte de fêter car ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde, surtout dans le monde de la télévision où les audiences règnent en reines. À ce sujet, voici ce que Ian Somerhalder a déclaré " C'est un honneur de faire partie d'une série avec des fans aussi impliqués. Lorsqu'on se lance dans un nouveau projet, la seule chose que l'on peut faire, c'est espérer que cela dur dans le temps et rencontre le succès. Pour the Vampire Diaries, nous ne nous attendions pas à un tel engouement. C'est une super expérience et je suis très reconnaissant d'en faire partie"'. Il parle ensuite de la suite de la saison 5 de The Vampire Diaries.
The Vampire Diaries saison 5 Ian Somerhalder Damon Salvatore
Ian Somerhalder toujours aussi sexy
Il déclare : " Nous filmons la série depuis 5 ans et maintenant que nous avons posé les bonnes bases, nous pouvons nous permettre de raconter de belles histoires, de grandes histoires. Des intrigues spectaculaires, presque comme au cinéma, un peu comme dans la saison 1, au moment où tous les fans sont tombés amoureux de la série. La relation tant attendue par les fans entre Damon et Elena va prendre un nouveau tournant et Damon va redevenir sombre et sadique !". Il évoque ensuite sa relation avec Elena. Il déclare : " Le temps nous dira si ces deux-là vont réussir à rester ensemble. Mais je pense que Damon devrait sortir avec une fille de son âge. Est-ce qu'il existe un club de rencontre pour les personnes de plus de 150 ans à Mystic Falls ?". Une chose est sûre, si Damon et Elena ne restent pas ensemble, on espère que Stefan ne servira pas de roue de secours. Vous pouvez d'ores et déjà découvrir les révélations sur le personnage de Caroline dans la saison 5 de The Vampire Diaries.

Source : Annex Man. Crédit photos / vidéos : Annex Man

- - > http://www.melty.fr/the-vampire-diaries-saison-5-ian-somerhalder-damon-va-redevenir-sombre-et-sadique-a235503.html

https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyVen 3 Jan - 11:58

Citation :
THE VAMPIRE DIAIRIES
“500 Years of Solitude” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE 100th EPSIODE: FLASHBACKS TO KATHERINE’S EARLY LIFE — As she faces a new crisis, Katherine (Nina Dobrev) remembers the traumatic night in 1490 when she gave birth to the daughter who was immediately taken from her. Stefan (Paul Wesley) lets Elena, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) know that Katherine’s health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon (Ian Somerhalder) Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) discuss some of Katherine’s most notorious moments. Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) comes up with a frightening plan to protect her mother, and Stefan and Elena are forced to help her. Meanwhile, Caroline is mortified when she realizes she forgot to fill Elena in on the latest shocking gossip, then indulges in a little scandalous behavior of her own. Finally, Elena and Katherine share an unexpected moment of connection. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Caroline Dries (#511).

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/01/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of.html
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Jan - 21:58

Source : http://www.enstarz...episode-video.htm

Citation :
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon And Elena's 'Unresolved' Relationship Will Be 'Huge' For 100th Episode

When The Vampire Diaries returns for the 100th episode there will be a lot of focus on relationships, especially the one between Damon and Elena.

Fans will get to see how the two deal with their breakup when the show comes back on Jan. 23 and it will be "huge."

"[We] see how they're both handling it," the show's Executive Producer Caroline Dries told TVLine in a Jan. 2 report.

She also added that things between the two are "still so tender. There's still so much that is unresolved about it."

But, Damon and Elena aren't the only couple in focus this season. Dries said that Bonnie and Jeremy will "hit some speed bumps."

As EnStars previously reported, Caroline is also going to have some romance of her own.

"That's kind of a joke in the 100th episode. When it comes out about Stefan and Katherine sleeping together, Caroline's like, 'What?! Why the heck am I the only one not getting any?'" Dries also recently told TVLine. "Hopefully, we'll find her somebody new."

Caroline's ex-flame, Tyler Lockwood, is also coming back, according to a behind-the-scenes photo posted by his cast member Rick Cosnett (Dr. Wes Maxfield) on Twitter.

His return to Lockwood could mean that he may even rekindle his relationship with Caroline, whom he broke up with during the first half of season 5 to pursue revenge against his enemy Klaus.

The Vampire Diaries returns to the CW with its 100th episode on Thursday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m. EST.

Source : http://tvline.com/2014/01/02/returning-shows-2014-spoilers-sleepy-hollow-scandal-sherlock/#!31/the-vampirediaries/

Citation :
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Damon broke up with Elena so he wouldn't change her, Katherine had a heart attack and the truth about Wes and Grayson Gilbert's experiments came out.

COMING UP NEXT | The show hits the big 100 with surprises, tears, romance, nostalgic moments, juicy twists and maybe one or two familiar faces, executive producer Julie Plec previews. At the center is a dying Katherine, but she isn't exactly surrounded by well-wishers. “She doesn't have a huge fan base at the Salvatore house where she is, so Stefan is the person who's there for her,” says EP Caroline Dries. The milestone hour will also be a “huge” one for Damon and Elena as the action picks up right after their split. “[We] see how they're both handling it,” says Dries, adding that things between the pair are “still so tender. There's still so much that is unresolved about it.” Another couple, Bonnie and Jeremy, will “hit some speed bumps,” while Caroline “needs some lovin!” the EP notes with a laugh. And did we mention Klaus and another Originals character will visit Mystic Falls?

RETURN DATE | Thursday, Jan. 23 at 8/7c (The CW)
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 8 Jan - 22:12

Citation :
Episode 5.12 - The Devil Inside
Episode 5.13 - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/01/the-vampire-diaries-episodes-512-513.html
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyVen 10 Jan - 1:20

Citation :

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 5.12 - The Devil Inside - Press Release

Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, January 09, 2014

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
"The Devil Inside" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

SEARCHING FOR THE HIGH ROAD - When Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) brings Damon (Ian Somerhalder) a gruesome present and insists that they bond by committing an act of revenge, Damon makes an effort to do the honorable thing. After finding himself in awkward and confusing conversations with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt impulsively decides to throw a party, where Caroline (Candice Accola) makes a stunning confession to Elena (Nina Dobrev), then has to face the consequence of her actions with Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Tyler (Michael Trevino). Aaron (guest star Shaun Sipos) does his best to make amends for his family's past misdeeds and start a new life for himself. Finally, Elena suddenly finds herself in a life-threatening situation with only minutes to figure out how to save herself. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Sonny Postiglione (#512).

Source: CW

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptySam 11 Jan - 12:52

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/498049/nina-dobrev-talks-people-s-choice-moment-with-ian-somerhalder-it-was-just-honest?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Citation :
Nina sat down with E! News to talk about The Vampire Diaries' 100th episode, airing Jan. 23 on the CW, and we'll have a big blowout of scoop and interviews from her and the rest of the cast as the episode approaches—on E! Online and E! News.

In the meantime, Nina (who just turned 25 yesterday!) teased this for fans wondering where Damon and Elena are heading next since their breakup on the show: Something so shocking and juicy goes down in the next episode that "complicates things a bit and leaves everyone sort of confused," Nina spilled. "There's going to be a huge shift starting next episode that really changes things for everyone."

The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m. on the CW with its landmark 100th episode.

Source : http://www.extratv.com/2014/01/10/nina-dobrev-says-theres-nothing-awkward-with-ex-bf-ian-somerhalder/

Citation :
"As for the upcoming 100th episode of “The Vampire Diaries,” airing January 23 on the CW, Nina couldn’t give away much. "It’s so secretive that that they can’t even show me in the promo, or anything. I am physically a spoiler alert!"
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 15 Jan - 17:46

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/01/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_15.html

Citation :
“Total Eclipse of the Heart” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

WELCOME TO THE BITTER BALL — Hoping to help everyone move past recent traumatic events, Caroline (Candice Accola) convinces Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) to attend Whitmore College’s “Bitter Ball” for broken-hearted students. Bonnie is intrigued with a fellow student named Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell), who appears to be dabbling in witchcraft. Tyler (Michael Trevino) starts to worry about Matt’s (Zach Roerig) relationship with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda). After making a disturbing discovery, Stefan (Paul Wesley) has a frustrating conversation with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) struggles to continue his research project with help from a new benefactor named Sloan (guest star Caitlin McHugh). Still bent on revenge, Damon and Enzo resort to violence to convince Bonnie and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to help them, but their plan takes an unexpected and horrifying turn. Darren Genet directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine & Holly Brix (#513).

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Downton-Abbey-Girls-Spooilers-1076018.aspx

Citation :

I was just getting on board with Katherine and Stefan and now she's dying?! Will we get anything more with them on The Vampire Diaries? — Sarah
I feel you! They'll share an intense moment in the 100th episode when Stefan helps Katherine recall the birth of her child, which led to the death of her parents. And if you think you've seen the best of Nina Dobrev, just wait for this scene.

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/499537/new-powers-emerge-on-coven-the-vampire-diaries-potential-nola-crossover-and-more-spoiler-chat-scoop

Citation :

Claire: Send us some Vampire Diaries scoop. I need to know what's going on in Mystic Falls!

Hold onto your fangs, because we could be having a vampire crossover episode pretty soon. We recently chatted with The Originals' NOLA king Charles Michael Davis and he was very excited about the idea of Marcel paying a visit to our favorite vamps in Mystic Falls. "Anything is a possibility, especially since we both shoot in Atlanta. I'd like to see that. I think it would be pretty cool, just to mix things up," he said. So which Salvatore brother would Marcel prefer to get a drink with? Davis revealed, "I think Marcel is such a lovable guy that he would get along with everybody." Fair enough.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 16 Jan - 23:16

Source : http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/01/the-vampire-diaries-100th-episode-10-spoilers-from-500-years-of-solitude.html

Citation :
With a week standing in between us and "The Vampire Diaries" midseason return -- and the big milestone 100th episode -- we weren't sure we'd make it through the next seven days. And then The CW gifted us with the best present we could have ever hoped for: an advance copy of the big episode (thank you, screener gods).

After watching it more times than we'd care to admit, we decided to share the love. Here are 10 spoilers from "500 Years of Solitude" -- and obviously there's a big spoiler alert warning in here somewhere (oh yeah, the headline!) so stop reading if you don't want to know anything:

10. The episode is all about Katherine. We found out in the fall finale that our favorite vampire-turned-human was dying, and after her heart attack, it turns out she only has less than a day until her body fails. Yes, she's a survivor, but it looks like fate is finally catching up to her.

9. Katherine's impending death has the 500-year-old reminiscing about her life, and you know what that means: flashbacks! But expect to see several new twists on an old memory.

8. Since Katherine has caused everyone on "TVD" a ton of pain and suffering and death, mostly everyone will be celebrating her limited time left. You know what that means: day drinking! Lots and lots of alcohol will be consumed.

7. Because of all that alcohol, secrets will come out, and the way that everyone deals with all the new info will surprise you.

6. Caroline engages in some ridiculously scandalous behavior that will have fans simultaneously cheering and booing. So many mixed emotions. Expect things to get extremely complicated.

5. Some familiar faces, places, and things will return. We can't reveal any of them except for Stefan's least favorite safe -- you know, the one he spent all summer locked in?

4. There's one scene in particular that we ended up rewinding too many times because it's just so shocking, amazing, crazy, etc. Seriously, we're a little worried for the fandom when it finally airs. Have oxygen tanks on standby because hyperventilating is a serious side effect. We're also a little worried that Twitter might break. Sorry, Internet.

3. Okay, we lied: there are two scenes in particular that we ended up rewinding too many times. But the second one is less shocking and more heartbreakingly amazing. The tears are real, people.

2. Stefan shares some amazing scenes with both Katherine and Elena that should make both Statherine and Stelena fans happy.

1. The doppelgänger prophecy/mythology comes back into play in a major way.

Okay, we couldn't leave it at just 10 spoilers, this episode is way too huge. Here's some bonus scoop for you (you're welcome):

- Look at how cozy Bonnie and Jeremy look on that couch in the photo above. It only gets better from there. That entire scene is just perfect in so many ways.

- Damon and Elena are both having an awful time dealing with their breakup, especially when the whole gang gets together and they come face to face. Expect their friends to get involved in major ways.

- Damon's ways of dealing with Katherine's impending death ... well, let's just say Damon's being his Damon-est.

- Nina Dobrev has been wowing us with her portrayal of three different characters this season, and this is one of her best episodes yet.

"The Vampire Diaries" 100th episode airs Thursday (Jan. 23) at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz
Photo/Video credit: The CW
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 16:02

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Scandal-HIMYM-OUAT-Spoilers-1076429.aspx

Citation :
Any last-minute scoop on The Vampire Diaries' 100th episode?? —Ginny

First, read this item very carefully. Second, while I know many of you are looking for an Elena-Damon reunion, it'll actually be Katherine who shares a moment with her doppelganger. One other thing: Caroline and Klaus will cross paths. (And yes, that's a euphemism.)

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/501981/revenge-s-juicy-flashback-vampire-diaries-next-big-bad-a-new-hottie-on-teen-wolf-and-more-spoiler-chat-scoop

Citation :
Debra: Can't wait for the 100th ep of Vampire Diaries, but kind of want to know what's coming up after it. I'm greedy, I know!

A new big bad! In episode 17, viewers will be meeting Markos, a charismatic but imposing leader from a faraway land. He's super dark, but people can't help but be drawn to him and he's worshipped by his followers. So Joe Carroll 2.0 basically?
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Jan - 14:57

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Walking-Dead-Orphan-Black-Spoilers-1076906.aspx

Citation :
Please tell me that Stefan and Caroline will get together on The Vampire Diaries at some point! — Tamara
Caroline does get pretty jealous of Stefan and Elena's newfound closeness. But when my colleague Robyn Ross asked executive producer Julie Plec about the prospect, she said, "Caroline and Stefan are really beautiful friends and we'll continue to shine that beautiful friendship. We'll see if it evolves into anything more or if each of them go in their own direction."
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMar 4 Fév - 19:40

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 5 Fév - 12:54

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-House-Cards-Blacklist-Spoilers-1077293.aspx

Citation :
Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries? — Max
Don't you hate Damon right now? And not, like, love to hate, just hate? Well, get ready for your indignation to deepen. By the end of this week's episode, he'll be responsible for a steep body count, which will have Stefan running to join your "I Hate Damon" Club.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyDim 9 Fév - 20:03

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of.html

Citation :
“No Exit” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS — As Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon’s friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Brian Young (#514).
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 12 Fév - 10:32

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Americans-Greys-HIMYM-Spoilers-1077591.aspx

Citation :
I can't believe Damon is feeding on vampires! What's coming up now on The Vampire Diaries? — Simon
Everyone better stay away! Of course the gang will do just the opposite. "Caroline will focus her attention on finding out what this virus is capable of," Candice Accola says. "We're [also] going to have a big wake-up call to the new mythology we've slowly gotten to learn about over the season with the Travelers, as well as the who, the what and the why of it all." Let me guess, they're not part of a traveling circus?
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 13 Fév - 7:03

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_13.html

Citation :
“Gone Girl” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FLASHBACKS TO NADIA’S SEARCH FOR KATHERINE — While Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) remembers her centuries-long search for her mother, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Caroline (Candice Accola) and Matt (Zach Roerig) come up with a desperate new plan to save Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) life. For the second time, Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) must turn to Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for help. Damon baits Tyler (Michael Trevino) into a nasty confrontation, then takes off to seek revenge on Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett). Caroline and Tyler come to a new understanding. Finally, Bonnie learns of a terrifying secret that will threaten the lives of all her friends. Lance Anderson directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#515).
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 19 Fév - 22:19

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Scandal-Crazy-Ones-Once-Spoilers-1077908.aspx

Citation :
Will Stefan and Katherine hook up again on The Vampire Diaries? — Bridget
Well, Katherine has made it her mission to do just that now that she's taken over Elena's body. She's going to come really close in the first episode back when the two take a little road trip that, of course, involves a stop at a motel... and a steamy shower.

Traduction : http://www.vampire-diaries.fr/saison-5-une-scene-hot-entre-stefan-et-elena/

Citation :
Stefan et Katherine vont-ils passer à l’acte à nouveau ?
« Eh bien, disons que Katherine en a fait son objectif principal maintenant qu’elle se trouve dans le corps d’Elena. Elle va vraiment se rapprocher de Stefan lors de leur road trip dans l’épisode 14 et bien sûr, qui dit road trip dit motel… et une douche très sensuelle. » TV Guide

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/512044/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-vampire-diaries-true-blood-girls-teen-wolf-and-more

Citation :
Lauren K.: Loving Enzo so I'll take any more info on his new love interest on The Vampire Diaries!
As we exclusively reported, Heather Hemmens will take on the role of Enzo's long lost love, who he met in 1953. What we can tell you about her? She's a kind, warm and engaging medical student, with a compassionate soul and a lot of courage, which will be tested when her feelings for Enzo lead her down a dangerous situations. As for Luke, the new Whitmore student played by Chris Brochu, expect him to have some unexpected insight into what the war between the witches and travelers will mean for the doppelgangers.

Source : http://www.vampire-diaries.fr/saison-5-les-dernieres-news-du-casting/

Citation :
Raffi Barsoumian > Markos

« Markos est un personnage charismatique et imposant et il a des origines surnaturelles. » Deadline

Chris Brochu > Luke

« Luke apparaîtra pour la première fois lors de l’épisode 16 et nous le verrons pendant plusieurs épisodes. Les Delena, Stelena, Klaroline et Forwood n’ont aucun souci à se faire puisque Luke est gay. Il fera la rencontre d’Elena, Bonnie et Caroline et il entrera dans leur vie pour des raisons mystérieuses et dangereuses qui ont à voir avec la tension grandissante entre les sorcières et les Voyageurs. » E! Online

Heather Hemmens > Maggie

« Magie apparaîtra pour la première fois lors de l’épisode 19 et Enzo en avait parlé à Damon lors de l’épisode 9, où il lui a raconté qu’il était tombé amoureux d’une fille en 1953 du nom de Maggie, qui était une ancienne assistante du Dr Wes. C’est désormais une étudiante en médecine engagée, elle est gentille, chaleureuse, empathique, elle a beaucoup de courage, qui sera d’ailleurs testé lorsque ses sentiments pour Enzo la mèneront dans une situation dangereuse. » E! Online

Heather Hemmers (Maggie) :

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 600ful12

Chris Brochu (Luke):

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 Img_1613

Raffi Barsoumian (Markos)

Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 Raffi_11

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 27 Fév - 11:31

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_27.html

Citation :
5.16 - While You Were Sleeping
Lily~

Lily~

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Skye, May, Klaus, Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 27 Fév - 16:16

http://tvline.com/2014/02/27/vampire-diaries-elena-returns-katherine-death-season-5-spoilers/ a écrit:

Vampire Diaries EP Talks Katherine's 'Final' Move, Damon's Salvation, Forwood's Future and More

Vampire Diaries Season 5The Vampire Diaries returns from its post-Olympics hiatus tonight (8/7c on The CW), but for Katherine, the games have just begun.
With an already damaged Damon now infected with Dr. Wes’ virus, Stefan and Katherine (whom he still thinks is Elena) embark on a life-saving road trip. But first, a sexy detour!
RELATED | Exclusive Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: Katherine and Stefan Have a Snuggly Study Session
“Katherine being Katherine, the master manipulator, she contrives these reasons for [her and Stefan] to get a hotel room, and get the shower running,” executive producer Caroline Dries tells TVLine. “She basically decides, ‘Today’s the day I’m going to make my move on Stefan Salvatore.’”
And while many fans will enjoy the encounter — Dries says “Katherine is at her sexiest” and refers to it as “basically fan fiction” — make no mistake, there will be hell to pay for it in the coming weeks.
“Elena will ultimately return to the show, back to her friends and her old life, but there will be the fallout from everything Katherine left in her wake,” Dries says. “Just when he seemed to finally be getting over Elena and starting to heal, Katherine stormed into his life and reopened that wound.”
RELATED | The CW Sets Season Finale Dates for Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Reign and Others
Dries also discusses Matt’s biggest threat, Caroline’s future with Tyler, her lingering feelings — or lack thereof — for Klaus and the possibility of another Originals crossover before Season 5 comes to a close.

TVLINE | Even before getting infected, Damon was headed down a dark path. What, or who, will it take to bring him back?

It’s not going to be an easy road for Damon to come back, because what he did was pretty bad. What we’re trying to explore is, now that Stefan is moving on from Elena after this whole Katherine chapter closes, he’s trying to figure out the next big movement in his life. And since his brother needs him more than ever, Stefan will be the one to kind of pick him up — in a very Stefan kind of way.

TVLINE | I imagine Stefan and Damon will have very different reactions when they discover that Elena is really Katherine.

They definitely will, but their shock of discovering that it’s Katherine will be trumped by the fact that they need to figure out how to get Elena back. That’s the more urgent thing, so ultimately, they have to figure out how to mastermind the master manipulator. It becomes a ‘Katherine vs. our heroes’ kind of storyline, which is very fun.
vampire-diaries-groupTVLINE | When Katherine does eventually leave Elena’s body, will she really be gone forever? Or is there a chance she could jump into someone else‘s body next?
That’s something everyone will have to wait and see, but I will say that what happens with that is something we’ve never done on the show before. It’s pretty final.

TVLINE | What about Nadia? If Katherine goes away, will her daughter still have a purpose?

Yes, Nadia will have a purpose. As Katherine is outed by our friends — the show’s heroes — her relationship with Nadia becomes the most important thing in her life, so you’ll see how that works out.

TVLINE | Could Matt also have something to do with that purpose? I’m sensing sparks between them.

Nadia, like Katherine, has always had a little thing for Matt. Maybe it just got passed through the genes. To Nadia, Matt is human. He’s just a good guy. He’s everything that Nadia’s not, although she might actually be good if she wasn’t so hellbent on finding her mom throughout time. So she can’t help but feel like Matt is this good person, like a wounded puppy. She’s not sure what to do with him. He’s also harboring this huge secret now, and she doesn’t want to kill him, but she will if she has to.

TVLINE | Based on previews, it looks like Tyler and Caroline are slowly becoming friends again. Any chance they’ll become more than friends again?

For now, they’re still working on their friendship, since Tyler was so offended by the fact that she slept with Klaus. And it’s not just the sexual element of it; Klaus represents everything that’s ruined Tyler’s life in the past few years. So Caroline feels terrible that she’s done this to Tyler, but she’s also a strong woman, so she’s perfectly capable of feeling bad about it without Tyler reminding her every five seconds about what she did. They still have some kinks to work out before they can even become friends.

TVLINE | And just to clarify, does she still have feelings for Klaus, or did she just need to get that out of her system?

Personally, I think she needed to get it out of her system. When they had their scene, she made it pretty clear she never wanted to see him again, so in that sense, she needed to get it out of her system. … It feels like she’s closed the book on that.

TVLINE | Any chance for another crossover with The Originals before the end of the season?

I don’t think we have anything in the works right now. There’s something special we’re trying to do, but I don’t know if it’s going to pan out, so I won’t spoil it.
Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyVen 28 Fév - 1:25

Source : http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/27/vampire-diaries-damon-elena-virus/

Citation :

'Vampire Diaries' EP teases Elena's return, Damon's new deadly affliction

Elena Gilbert is going to get her body back from Katherine sooner rather than later, and when she does, there is going to be some major life cleanup needed.

How much? Executive producer Caroline Dries goes into more detail in this Q&A with EW, in which she teases Thursday night’s episode and all the Mystic Falls drama to come.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: We have to start by talking about Elena. One of our gang now knows the secret, how quickly is the truth going to unravel?
DRIES:
Matt is really the only person who knows coming into this episode. And that’s going to be knowledge that is tricky for him to harbor because it’s quite literally holding him hostage. Nadia has figured out that Matt knows. So Matt’s like, “What do I do with this information and how do I get people to know what I know without them being killed by Nadia — and without me being killed?” So our people are thrown into situations with Katherine — who they think is Elena — where the actions don’t necessarily start adding up. And that combined with Matt’s knowledge. I think our characters sooner rather than later are going to start putting it together that, “What the heck? This is not Elena.” So that will be happening soon.

Speaking of un-Elena-like actions, we saw a glimpse of a possible hookup in the preview. Tell me about that.
So everything Katherine does is obviously very calculated and manipulative, but she’s also very thoughtful. So she isn’t going to do anything too extreme. Everything’s going to feel natural, but it’s just one of several things. She takes a road trip with Stefan, essentially, to go find Damon, and so she manipulates the situation so she can make a real move on Stefan. So all of her little actions on their own don’t seem that suspicious, but when you start adding one after the next, after the next, it starts to be like, “OK, something’s up here.” That’s definitely my favorite storyline of the episode — those two together. We see her mind turning and trying to get Stefan alone and we see how devious she can really be.

Talk to me about the logistics of Elena’s situation. Are we going to learn how much she knows about what’s going on?
For sure. It’s funny to talk about logistics when you have a traveler inside your body. [Laughs] But, yes, Elena will eventually come back to our crew and she has to deal with all of the fallout that Katherine did to her life, including making a move on Stefan, breaking up Caroline and Tyler…and, of course, trying to deal with the fallout of Damon going on a killing spree — killing Aaron Whitmore, almost killing Jeremy. So Elena is like, “Geez. How do I reconcile all of these things.” Also, “What the heck? My friends didn’t even realize I was missing this whole time?” So she’s got a lot that she’s dealing with and will deal with moving forward.

What’s going on with Tyler and Caroline, since you mentioned them? Is there hope for those two crazy kids?
I think there’s definitely hope for friendship. But Tyler has ever right, in my mind, to be mad at Caroline for sleeping with the guy who killed his mom. At the same time, Caroline is a character who is pretty hard on herself, who is pretty tortured. So she’s pretty capable of feeling guilty all on her own. She doesn’t need Tyler reminding her of what she did every 30 seconds. So, you know, once she’s able to speak her mind, I think the two will be able to form a friendship, at least.

We saw some promo photos of a Caroline/Nadia confrontation. Can you preview that?
As Matt is harboring this secret, he’s basically thrown into the storyline with Caroline and Tyler, where Caroline starts to be suspicious that Matt is hanging out with Nadia, like, “What’s going on with those two?” I just don’t trust anybody who is the offspring of Katherine Pierce. And she gets into it with Nadia and that’s how that confrontation happens.

We need to talk about Damon, who’s now a vampire feeder, crazy man. Tease for me what’s going on with Damon this week and episodes to come.
Well, when we knew we were going to create the Ripper virus, we thought, “Who should get infected?” And we said if we’re going to do it, let’s go big or go home. So we created this storyline around Damon getting infected and now his conflict is, “Well, how do I continue to satiate myself and feed on vampires, who, it turns out, I have to actually kill and feed [on] until they die in order to be satiated. So how do I go about doing that without killing all the people I love?” So he partners with his wingman Enzo and they go about trying to find vampire blood for Damon to drink. Ultimately, Damon, Stefan and Elena will come face to face and the question is, is he going to kill these people or are they going to have a way to save him? Our characters will hopefully track him down and be able to save him.

Should Enzo be worried? I mean, I was worried about him at the end of last week’s episode.
Yes, Enzo should be very worried. But Enzo, if you remember, is a solider and has been in prison, basically, and experimented on for 70 years. So Enzo has a pretty high fear threshold, and also has no friends, no family outside of Damon. So he’s decided I’m going to stick by my friend.

Are you worried at all that, in making Damon the one infected, it will be hard to bring him back from this as a character? Any concerns about making him unredeemable?
I think what we decided as writers was that instead of running from the problem of creating a villain like Damon, who is also one of the lead love interests, we lean into it harder. We threw Elena into this situation where she is still in love with this guy, who we all have known as the guy who killed her brother and has done all these horrible things. [When Elena returns] it makes her question, “Have I changed? Has my outlook on what I deem acceptable and moral changed? Who am I?” And Damon will have the same look at her and himself, too. It’s made the relationship a very grey, confusing, turbulent thing as opposed to just black and white.
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 EmptyMer 5 Mar - 10:54

Citation :

Spoilers Saison 5 : Le plan des Voyageurs

Voici quelques spoilers sur la saison 5 :

Si vous n'avez pas très bien compris le but des Voyageurs, sachez que c'est normal et c'est voulu.

Quand on apprendra qui ils sont vraiment, ce sera un choc qui impactera tous les personnages d'une façon négative.

Vers la fin de la saison 5, ils dévoileront leur plan et leur chef se mettra en avant.

Arrow http://www.vampirediaries.fr/news.php?idnews=17051

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers TVD S5   Spoilers TVD S5 - Page 4 Empty

Spoilers TVD S5
Page 4 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant