Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Juil - 20:08

*zap 2 it a écrit:

'Walking Dead' Season 4 spoilers: Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus and more cast and crew talk what's next

By Geoff Berkshire July 26, 2013 7:55 PM ET
Follow @geoffberkshire on TwitterTwitter | Google+Google

walking-dead-season-4-cast-comic-con.jpgAs they do every year, AMC's hit zombie drama "The Walking Dead" took Comic-Con 2013 by storm -- even if they were down a few key cast members for the return (R.I.P. Andrea, Lori, T-Dog and Merle).

Inside the show's press room, discussion topics spanned their fallen comrades, a new direction under showrunner Scott Gimple and what sounds like a highly intense (duh) season ahead. 10 highlights from those discussions follow:

Andrew Lincoln on what's different in Season 4...
"In these scripts that I've read so far you really understand the impact the world is making on these people's psyches. So much of the show has been kinetic and very much in the moment. I feel like now there's breathing space and you really feel the full impact of how it really is psychologically changing a lot of these people. Which for me is a very, very interesting area to explore."

Gale Anne Hurd on establishing a more dangerous world in Season 4...
"Those of you who saw the four-minute promo have a good idea that once again, there are threats from within. There are human threats. It's a world in which the walkers predominate more than ever, and they're pressing in upon them. It's not just one walker in a field somewhere. They're omnipresent, and they're pretty ravenous. And boy, does Greg Nicotero have some new tricks up his sleeve."

Greg Nicotero on ramping up the walker threat...
"Our group's been on the road for a long time and they've become very proficient at killing walkers. We wanted to make sure that the threat was still there. [The writers are] crafting these moments where our group could potentially find themselves in the middle of a little nest of walkers without being prepared. It doesn't matter how great and how efficient they are as killers; if they're caught off guard they're caught off guard.

"This season we've probably surpassed Season 1 and Season 2 completely in terms of numbers of walkers. You can see in the trailer, there are shots of 100 to 200 walkers coming up to the fence of the prison, and that was for the most part done all practically. We're always trying to push it."

David Morrissey on Season 4 surprises...
"What they're coming up with is very surprising. That's the main thing: you'll be very surprised by many of the characters' developments. And other characters that may be less at the forefront of the stories in the past -- they step up, and they're just great. You're in for a great treat."

Robert Kirkman on Season 4 plans for The Governor...
"The fact that we're able to keep [The Governor] on the show and do more cool stuff with him, I think keeps people guessing and keeps us doing new and interesting and crazy things. When you see what we do with him in season 4, you'll be like, 'Oh yeah, that is a great reason to keep that guy around.' It's gonna be some really cool stuff."

Norman Reedus on whether Merle's death last season will lead to any conflict with Rick...
"The thing with Rick and Merle -- you don't tell Merle what to do; if Merle decides he's going to go do something he's gonna go do it, and I don't know that that blame would be passed around. [Daryl] knows [his] brother and if he's got his mind set to something he's gonna go do it. There's lots of internal things going on, but at the heart of it people in the camp try to have each other's back until they don't. Rick's like the brother that Daryl doesn't have in a lot of ways. And then there's a lot of weird resentment as brothers have. There's all sorts of things going on there."

Danai Gurira on Michonne joining the group and whether she'd ever take a leadership role...
"Michonne [is] such a loner, for her it's about [choosing] to be a part of a group. She chooses to be amongst these people and she chooses to contribute. Her belief in them is that there's something about this group of people that in some ways could save her soul. But there is an aspect of her lonership that could come into play. For her it's never about, 'Oh, there are all these men' -- Tyreese or whoever, it's not how her mind works. What she takes comfort in is when she can just be alone sometimes."

Chad L. Coleman on Tyreese getting his chance to shine...
"It's been jaw-dropping, their commitment to Tyreese. Each and every script's just 'Wow, wow, wow.' So what was intimated last year as we moved towards the end -- the commitment to the development of this guy, the audience opening him up and getting an opportunity to see who he is -- they've been spot-on with that."

Andrew Lincoln on how Rick has been impacted by Andrea's death...
"Certainly for Rick it was one of the turning points along with [Carl] becoming a murderer. [Those] were two very, very important beats that made him rethink not only his responsibilities as a father but rethink maybe his whole attitude to surviving in this world. That's where you arrive in episode one ... [Bringing the Woodbury survivors to the prison] is a huge call for someone who's been pushing people away and not trusting and leaving their bags by the roadside for the whole season. Andrea's death must have had a profound impact. She was trying to do what Rick probably would have tried to do two seasons ago. She was trying to unify two groups of warring people."

Lauren Cohan and Steven Yeun on Maggie and Glenn's apocalypse romance and possibly expanding their family...

LC: "Now Glenn is so much more a part of that family, it is a pretty solidified thing. We're a couple, it's official. We do try to live to live this season, not just survive."

SY: "I think without spoiling anything, it's like being at the precipice of deciding what survival and what society is at this point. It's kind of the mantra for everyone, 'What is the point of life at this point?'

LC: "You can be a couple in Manhattan and think you don't have financial security enough to have a baby, and you have it anyway. You can be a couple in the apocalypse who doesn't have enough physical security to have a baby, and I'm not saying which way it's going to go, but it does mirror life in that respect -- When is it safe enough? When do we know?"
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyLun 29 Juil - 17:47

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Latest from TV Guide

Season 4 of The Walking Dead, premiering in October, promises to introduce new kinds of walkers we haven't seen before on the grisly AMC thriller, including a zombie baby.

"There's a little hint of that in the premiere," says Danai Gurira (Michonne). Executive producer Gregory Nicotero says the series almost went there last season when Daryl and Maggie searched for baby formula at a day-care center.

Though the premiere episode hasn't yet been locked, exec producer Robert Kirkman confirms the appearance: "It'll be something different from the baby who was seen in [2004's] Dawn of the Dead remake, which was horrific and done so well. There's still room for us to do something different and cool."

Source: TV Guide

Alice8433
"When the time comes, give him the keys and save the girl"
Alice8433

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : MAC!!!!,Stella et Jess

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 31 Juil - 12:39

Bon je crois que je vais arrêter de lire les spoilers parce que j'en peux plus attendre !!! xD
Encore merci pour ces maj de spoil'! heart  La saison 4 s'annonce .... comment dire?... xcited xcited pompom pompom coeur coeur banane3 banane3 banane3 banane3 happy yesssss ghost ghost
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 31 Juil - 12:42

Citation :

How will Tyreese fit into the group on The Walking Dead this year? —Eric

NATALIE: Even though Tyreese has put himself on the line to help Rick & Co. before, we'll see that he's more of a gentle giant this year as he struggles with staying alive in the apocalypse. "You'll have an opportunity to witness this man wrestle with the rules of engagement around him and where he fits in that world and his own inner [demons]," Chad Coleman says. "To me, it feels like a firm belief in non-violent conflict resolution, but how does that fit in a claustrophobic world? I believe you'll see him tested and no one goes unscathed."

Arrow http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-NCIS-Arrow-Good-Wife-1068587.aspx

Traduction rapide:

Comment Tyresse va t-il s'intégrer dans le groupe?

Nous verrons que cette saison, tyresse sera plus un grand nounours qu'un méchant. Il s'est mit en tête d'aider rick et le reste du groupe et de ce fait, fera de son mieux pour s’intégrer. Il devra apprendre à vivre en communauté et à suivre et respecter certaines règles et de ce fait, se battre avec ses propres démons.
« Tchad Coleman dit. «Pour moi, il le ressent comme une ferme croyance dans la résolution des conflits par la non-violence, mais comment cela s'inscrit-il dans un monde claustrophobe? Je crois que vous le verrez testé et personne ne va s'en sortir indemne."
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyVen 2 Aoû - 0:51

Citation :

‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: The Cast Promise A New Threat Is Coming [Video]

More zombies, new threats and a homier prison (now with a farm) are just a few things The Walking Dead cast promise are ahead in season four in the newest on-set video from AMC.

The zombies on display in the promo are more gruesome than ever before as the props department apears to delight in increasing the gross-out factor of the undead’s ever decaying bodies. Meanwhile, many of the cast members offer up a glimpse at what their characters will be up to come October. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) will be embracing his role as a father, while Maggie (Lauren Cohan) adopts a seize the day mentality. In fact, it’s Cohan who delivers the best tease promising “a new threat” that could be worse than the walkers and other people combined. Any guesses as to what she could be talking about?

The Walking Dead season four premieres Sunday, October 13th at 9/8c on AMC.

Arrow http://www.tvequals.com/2013/08/01/the-walking-dead-season-4-the-cast-promise-a-new-threat-is-coming-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tvequals+%28TV+Equals%29
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 14 Aoû - 10:43

Spoilertv a écrit:

The Walkin Dead - Season 4 - First look at Michonne
Posted by 6Spike at Wednesday, August 14, 2013 0 Comments
The Walking Dead

We’ve heard about the mysterious new threat and the herds of zombies awaiting both us and the survivors when The Walking Dead returns Oct. 13 on AMC, but one of the things that has fans most jacked for season 4 is the sight of Michonne looking even more badass while riding her new horse named Flame. “One of the most compelling images is Michonne finding a new and possibly a lot more reliable type of transportation,” says executive producer Gale Anne Hurd. “With gas at a premium, with the fact that vehicles break down, I think we would return to the days of horseback riding and you can graze them as you go in a place like Georgia. You don’t have to carry food for them. They feed themselves, so to speak. It goes along with the new approach this season of sustainability. With a horse, you can go through the woods. You can get around obstacles. You can’t do that in a vehicle. If a tree falls and blocks the road, you can’t go through the forest. You’re not going to make it through. It’s actually much more of a useful choice. Not only that, but Michonne looks so badass on it.”

New showrunner Scott M. Gimple concurs and adds, “I’ll tell you this—Danai can ride that horse. She does an amazing job. Initially I was a little afraid. I think she was a little confident about it, but I was pretty amazed.” Well, it turns out the process of Danai Gurira learning how to ride that horse is a story in itself. And the actress told me that story in her trailer while waiting out a rain delay on set of The Walking Dead. Here’s what she said:

“I’m going to tell you this and I’m going to regret saying this, but I’m proud of myself, O.K? Because I learned how to ride a damn horse and I didn’t know how to ride a horse, and I was like, ‘I’ve got to know how to ride a horse for the show, and there’s no ifs, ands, buts, or maybes about it. So, I’ve got to figure this mess out.’ And when I got on that thing, I thought I was going to be able to handle it. I said, ‘I’m going to be able to handle this thing!’ I thought it would be fine, and then I got on it and I was like, this is really not easy. This is not easy. This is a huge beast and it has very sharp instincts. It really expects you to know what you’re doing or it’s not going to listen to you. And, it’s bigger than you and stronger than you. And, you’re really high off the ground.

Source: Full Article @ EW

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMar 3 Sep - 13:01

Océ, de The Walking Dead france facebook a écrit:

Hier a été diffusé la deuxième promotion AMC :
Après l'invasion des marcheurs au bloc D, Rick inspecte le bloc cellulaire jusqu'à ce qu'il entende une fille demander de l'aide, cette jeune fille est enceinte et le stress du moment déclenche l'accouchement, Rick appelle son groupe, quand le bébé né, c'est un zombie et immédiatement la mère meurt de l'accouchement

Robert kirkman affirme déjà l'apparence d'un zombie de bébé dans le premier épisode de la saison 4

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Sep - 11:03

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/09/03/the-walking-dead-season-4-rick-michonne-ask-ausiello/

Citation :
Question: I love the chemistry between Andrew Lincoln and Danai Gurira on The Walking Dead, but I do not want to see Rick and Michonne get romantically involved. That would be a jump-the-shark moment for sure. Please tell me the show isn’t going there. —Jeremy

Ausiello
: Series creator Robert Kirkman says he “wouldn’t necessarily rule a romance out,” but he reminds us that Rick’s “wife did just die in a horrible way, so I don’t think any kind of romance is really on his radar just yet.” Kirkman does, however, concede that the two are growing closer. “They are definitely forming a friendship,” he acknowledges. “They have a very large mutual respect for each other because of their capabilities and their ability to trust one another, and I think that’s a lot of what was growing in the [Season 3] episode where they both went off on a run together.”
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Sep - 10:00

Mercii Lindsssssssssssss

J'aime bien aussi leur relation, mais voilà, je ne les voit pas du tout former un couple.

Lindsay
Admin
Lindsay

Séries suivies : TVD, TWD, SVU, NCIS LA
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Damon (TVD), Deeks, Kensi (NCIS LA), Danny, Mac, Lindsay (csi ny), Daryl, Rick (TWD), Barba, Olivia (SVU)

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Sep - 11:28

Je t'en prie Perl ! Idem que toi, je ne les vois pas en couple même si j'aime beaucoup leurs interactions.

Source : http://tvline.com/2013/09/10/under-the-dome-season-2-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Citation :
Question: What’s new on the Walking Dead front? I’d love something on Daryl and Carol. —Jeff

Ausiello:
They’re going to face “some really intense, scary, very detail-oriented zombies” in Season 4, teases series creator Robert Kirkman. “More so than anything you’ve seen thus far.” However, don’t look for Dead‘s walkers to evolve into World War Z-caliber sprinters. “As far as changing their methods or behavior or evolving in any kind of major way, that’s really just not the point of the show,” he maintains. “The show is about these characters. And the zombies are present and they will always be a threat, but the show isn’t really about these creatures evolving into something new.”

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 19:12

Merci pour l'info.

Citation :

Exclusive: Extended Walking Dead Sneak Peek Confirms Time Jump, Mass Casualties and Terrifying New Enemy That's 'From Inside!'
Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video
 Michael Ausiello

The Walking Dead Season 4Rick and his battle-weary society of survivors on The Walking Dead are about to get the last thing they need — a new freakin’ threat that is “not really walkers” nor is it “other people,” co-executive producer Denise Huth teases in the following extended preview of the AMC smash’s fourth season (bowing Sunday, Oct. 13). “The relative safety that they’ve created at the prison begins to fall apart.”
Um, if it’s not zombies, and it’s not humans… Then what the hell is it?!

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Images and Scoop on The Walking Dead, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

“You can’t put your finger on where it’s going to come next,” adds EP Greg Nicotero, allowing only that “it’s from the inside.”
That ominous spoiler is but one of the many newsworthy nuggets dispensed in the four-minute video, which, in addition to featuring interviews with the cast and EPs, includes a generous amount of never-before-seen footage. Among the highlights:

VIDEO | Walking Dead DVD Exclusive: The Lost Season 3 Scene That Will Have Carol-Daryl Fans Swooning

* New showrunner Scott M. Gimple reveals the length of the time jump between Seasons 3 and 4.
* We get a first look at Carl interacting with his new age-appropriate friends.
* Michonne cracks a smile, and it’s directed at [spoiler].
* Carol forms a (presumably unaccredited) day school, featuring the popular class Knife Fighting for Self Defense.

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with an answer to these Qs: What aspect of TWD S4 are you most looking forward to? And what’s the new threat?!

source: TVline
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyLun 16 Sep - 23:20

Spoilertv a écrit:

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Casting News - Christian Serratos cast as Rosita Espinosa
Posted by Babar Suhail at Monday, September 16, 2013 0 Comments
The Walking Dead

: Twilight‘s Christian Serratos is joining another blockbuster genre franchise, this time on TV. Serratos has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. She will play the tough and beautiful Rosita Espinosa, a character introduced in Issue 53 of the comic book. Rosita survived the mysterious undead apocalypse that has taken over the planet. Serratos will recur on Season 4 with an option to become a regular in Season 5

Source: deadline

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 26 Sep - 22:02

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Alanna Masterson joins cast

Citation :

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 Downlo10 Alanna Masterson is joining the cast of AMC’s smash The Walking Dead. She will recur in the upcoming fourth season with an option to become a regular in Season 5 of the zombie drama. Details on her role are scarce but she will be introduced in the middle of the season as a new survivor in the world of the walking dead. There is chatter that the character might be Tara Chalmers from the comic books but the network is keeping mum.

Source: Deadline

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 26 Sep - 22:52

Citation :

The Walking Dead - New Web Series starts on 1st October - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, September 26, 2013 0 Comments
The Walking Dead

THERE IS A NEW FEAR LURKING...

THIRD SEASON OF AMC’S MULTI-AWARD WINNING “The Walking Dead” WEBISODE SERIES LAUNCHES ON AMC.COM
ON OCTOBER 1

ALL-NEW THREE-PART SERIES – “THE OATH” -- IS PRESENTED BY HYUNDAI AND DIRECTED BY “The Walking Dead”
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER GREG NICOTERO

New York, NY – September 26, 2013 – AMC’s award-winning “The Walking Dead” webisode series returns to www.amc.com and AMC’s YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/amc October 1 with three new installments. The newest series – “The Oath” – was executive produced, directed and conceived by Greg Nicotero, executive producer, director and special effects makeup designer on the hit show.

In the three webisodes (7 to 10 minutes each), the lone survivors of a massive walker-attack, Paul (Wyatt Russell, Cowboys and Aliens) and Karina (Ashley Bell, The Last Exorcism), speed across the countryside, frantically searching for an aid-station, as one of them slowly bleeds out from a wound. Finally coming upon a hospital that has not been overrun, at first feels like a blessing, but could soon turn to misfortune, as a seemingly benevolent doctor (Ellen Greene, Little Shop of Horrors) may hide a darker agenda.

Right on the heels of directing season 4’s premiere episode, Greg Nicotero focused his sights on the most ambitious “The Walking Dead” webisode series yet. “There’s walkers, gore and new threats lurking around every turn -- all the elements that fans ‘The Walking Dead’ will love!”

Nicotero further commented, “The webisodes give us a unique opportunity to see other parts of the ravaged world of ‘The Walking Dead’ while weaving in and out of our show. The crossover between ‘The Oath’ and ‘The Walking Dead’ ties in one of the most iconic images from the series, and gives us insights and history to yet another timeline. I had worked with Ashley on The Last Exorcism and brought in Wyatt and Ellen, who rounded out the brilliant cast perfectly.”

“‘The Walking Dead’ audience is passionate and enthusiastically interacts with the show and other fans online. Being able to develop new ways for them to experience the world of ‘The Walking Dead,’ like these webisodes, is a no-brainer,” said Mac McKean, senior vice president, digital media, AMC. “They tell a great story with high production values, and they perfectly complement AMC’s extremely popular ‘The Walking Dead’ digital experiences -- games, second screen experiences and interactive content.”

The previous two seasons of amc.com’s “The Walking Dead” webisodes have won back-to-back WGA, Streamy and Webby awards. The webisodes are produced by Alloy Digital/Generate with Chris Pollack, Jared Hoffman, Greg Nicotero and Michael Petok serving as executive producers.

Hyundai continues its partnership with AMC and “The Walking Dead.” From the iconic Kiwi Green Tucson to Hyundai’s growing fleet of Zombie Survival Machines, including a fan-designed version to be revealed at New York Comic Con, the brand continues to play an important supporting role in “The Walking Dead” fandom.

“It’s great to extend our partnership with AMC again for ‘The Walking Dead’ webisode series,” said David Matathia, director, marketing communications, Hyundai Motor America. “We know fans can’t get enough of ‘The Walking Dead’ world and we’re excited to provide unique content before the start of the season.”

“The Walking Dead,” the most watched drama in basic cable history, returns for another terrifying and exhilarating season on Sunday, October 13th at 9pm ET/PT. In this highly anticipated new season, we see Rick and the group of survivors fostering a thriving community in the safe haven of the prison. Sadly, in this brutal world, happiness is short-lived and walkers and outside threats are no match for danger brewing inside the fences. The group’s home and new way of life will be thoroughly tested, and their struggle to survive has never been so perilous. Season 4 also introduces several new characters including Bob Stookey (Lawrence Gilliard Jr., “The Wire”).

The premiere episode entitled “30 Days Without An Accident” was written by Scott M. Gimple and directed by Greg Nicotero.

Source: AMC

Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Sep - 3:11

Citation :
The Walking Dead saison 4 se dévoile dans une série de photos. Elles mettent en avant la prison, les personnages, les Walkers…

The Walking Dead saison 4 sera diffusée en deux parties. La première se dévoilera dès le 13 octobre sur AMC alors que la seconde sera proposée par la chaîne en 2014. Il faut également noter que les abonnés à OCS pourront découvrir les nouveaux épisodes 24 heures après la diffusion américaine. En cette fin de week-end, la série préférée de nombreux internautes s’illustre dans une série de clichés. Certains sont issus des épisodes de la saison 4, d’autres sont proposés dans le cadre de la promotion de la série. Vous pourrez également découvrir les portraits des principaux personnages que vous retrouverez dès le 13 octobre.

Le retour du Gouverneur

[Attention Spoilers] La saison 4 de The Walking Dead signera également le retour du Gouverneur. Les téléspectateurs et fans du programme pensaient qu’il allait mourir à la fin de la saison 3. Finalement, il tue une bonne partie des habitants de Woodbury et s’enfuit. David Morrissey a donc signé pour une quatrième saison, mais il ne proposera pas le même personnage. En effet, selon Robert Kirkman, le Gouverneur aura changé et il apparaîtra à l’image lorsque les téléspectateurs s’y attendront le moins. Dans la première partie de la saison 4 de The Walking Dead, deux épisodes devraient être centrés sur le Gouverneur. Sa présence sera importante et ils seront déterminants pour la suite de l’aventure du personnage.

Michonne obsédée par le Gouverneur

Dans les nouveaux épisodes, Michonne sera obsédée par le Gouverneur, car, après avoir découvert Andrea mordue par un Walkers, elle voudra prendre sa revanche. La nouvelle habitante de la prison aura donc tendance à le traquer, mais une importante attaque de la prison entraînera de nombreux morts. Selon les spéculations, le Gouverneur viendrait se venger et un traître serait présent à l’intérieur de la bâtisse. La production a révélé que deux fins allaient être proposées, une à la suite des 8 premiers épisodes et une autre à la fin de la saison 4. Selon les rumeurs, le Gouverneur pourrait trouver la mort dans la première partie, mais cette information n’est pas encore confirmée.
Source : http://www.begeek.fr/
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Sep - 7:22

coeur coeur coeur coeur coeur coeur 

Ca va promettre punaise

Merci Man'

J'ai trop hâte de savoir comment tout cela sera présenté et comment le personnage du gouverneur sera traité.

Quand à sa mort, je n'en doute pas, comme l'acteur a signé pour une nouvelle série en tant que personnage principal, reste à savoir s'il disparaîtra en première ou seconde partie de saison
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyLun 30 Sep - 14:11

De rien calin et merci à toi pour tous les autres spoilers calin . 

J'ai hâte aussi de voir comment le personnage du Gouverneur sera traité mais aussi comment il va disparaître...En faites ils nous font languir jusqu'à la reprise ptdr. C'est sadique ! ptdr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Oct - 21:29

ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr 

C'est rageant mais cool en même temps ça nous permets de cogiter un peu mdr

TVguide a écrit:

I'm so excited for the return of The Walking Dead! What can you tease? — Danny

NATALIE: Things are very different at the prison when the series returns: Rick is no longer a leader. He's also no longer crazy, but that doesn't mean that he's handling his newfound position well. In fact, he'll come across a fellow survivor who has also done terrible things to survive that will make him realize that there may be no redemption. But the group will have bigger fish to fry when old-school issues become major problems in this new world.

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyVen 4 Oct - 14:09

Citation :

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Latest from TV Guide - 4th October 2013
Posted by DarkUFO at Friday, October 04, 2013 0 Comments
The Walking Dead

Season 4 picks up a few months after the events of last March's finale. The former residents of Woodbury have been welcomed inside the prison and have even formed a governmental committee to ensure their lasting safety. But with new blood comes new risks. "There are threats from within and without, all descending upon them at the same time," says executive producer Gale Anne Hurd. "Our characters respond in different ways. Some rise to the occasion, while it brings out the worst in others."

Viewers will meet familiar faces from the Walking Dead comic books — including U.S. Army veteran Bob Stookey (Wire alum Lawrence Gilliard Jr.) — but the writers have tinkered with the storytelling structure to better serve individual characters through flashbacks and other unconventional narrative devices. The producers and actors credit the new direction to Gimple, who penned the popular Season 3 episode "Clear," which explored the psyches of Rick, Carl and Mich­onne (Danai Gurira). "Every character has a ­beginning, middle and end, and we service those stories," says executive producer and special-makeup-effects supervisor Greg Nicotero. "There are little mini arcs among some of the bigger story arcs, so everything has its place and all the pieces fit together."

"It's not as kinetic or action packed — it's a much quieter season and very much more about the character development," Lincoln says. "Don't get me wrong: We've still got some insane action sequences, but they're being driven a lot more by story."

The prison — with gardens, stables and a slew of new booby traps to keep out walkers — remains the home base for most players, but Mich­onne, who previously traveled with two leashed zombie companions, now embarks on missions atop a new equine sidekick. "The horse is a great new pet — a prettier one — so she can go on her business trips, but she can always come back home," Gurira says. "But she does have some unfinished business that she needs to confront."

Source: Full Article @ TV Guide

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMar 8 Oct - 18:28

Citation :

NEWS/ The Walking Dead Countdown: Why Norman Reedus Likes It Dirty—and Why Season Four Is the "Best So Far"

par Kristin Dos Santos | Traduit par Kristin Veitch le 8/10/2013 - à 9h00

If you're a Walking Dead fan whose love of resident bad-boy Norman Reedus ever made you feel dirty, please know, he is so OK with that. He is owning the dirty.

"I get very upset if anyone's dirtier or bloodier than I am," Reedus tells me. "I occasionally try to steal the dirt from [our makeup girl], and take it back to my trailer, and roll around it in."

It's no secret that the actors of The Walking Dead are the dirtiest cast around (thanks for playing, Duck Dynasty!), as they shoot in the blazing heat in Georgia, and are routinely covered in dirt, grime and zombie guts—from head to toe. And now Reedus reveals he's becoming something of a regular at his neighborhood linens store. "I rent a house when I'm down there," he explains, "so I keep having to go and buy new sheets for the house, because I destroy so many pairs of sheets."

MORE WALKING DEAD: Bookmark this page for all the latest exclusives, interviews, spoilers and videos!
And if you ever see a guy covered in blood riding a motorcycle around Atlanta, you might want to roll down your window and shout "Hi Norman!". 'Cause chances are, it's him. (If not, um..call 911.)

"You know I ride a motorcycle back home and stuff, so sometimes I'll be so tired that I just wanna go home, but I'll ride covered in blood, and I get home and there's bugs stuck to my arms. It's kind of nuts."

Also really buggy? Season four of The Walking Dead, which starts up Sunday on AMC. Reedus insists, "This is our best season so far. I mean, the scripts are so good, it's definitely our A-game right now. We're excited. I mean, every time we get a new script, Andy [Lincoln] runs to my trailer and he's like "Have you read it? Have you read it?" I mean we're that excited back there, so I'm excited for people to see it."
VIDEO: Andrew Lincoln spoils "shocking" moment from premiere

In season four, Reedus' character Daryl will continue to exchange plenty of flirtatious chemistry with Carol (Melissa McBride), who even calls him "boo," but he plays coy when asked if they'll actually get together. Reedus also clearly has a deep affection for Beth Greene (Emily), as he impulsively ran over and tackled her in the middle of our interview. In the first episode, Daryl will have to deliver some not-so-comforting news to Emily.
As for the new threat? Reedus ruled out aliens, robots, Smurfs and Godzilla for us.

You're welcome, America!

Check back all this week for The Walking Dead Countdown on E! Online, with exclusive interviews with the cast each and every day.

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/467530/the-walking-dead-countdown-why-norman-reedus-likes-it-dirty-and-why-season-four-is-the-best-so-far?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMar 8 Oct - 19:15

Eonline a écrit:

Rebecca: Digging your Walking Dead Countdown this week! Everyone keeps talking about this "new threat". Do we have to wait long to see what it is?

You will know by the end of the first episode, so…Nope! The new threat will be (sorta) revealed in week one. The season premiere is pretty fantastic, BTW, and while Rick's storyline is quite frankly a wee bit snooze-worthy (he goes for a walk in the woods, and meets a woman..zzzzz) it does have a twist and will shed light on what version of Rick we are getting this season. (Hint: Someone suggests he buy overalls and chew on a little hay.)

perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMar 8 Oct - 20:58

Citation :

'The Walking Dead' Season 4: Sonequa Martin-Green on Sasha and Tyreese's new roles

Fans of Tyreese and Sasha on "The Walking Dead" should start getting really excited about the upcoming Season 4, because both characters get to come to the forefront much more this year than they did last. Sonequa Martin-Green spoke to Zap2it at "The Walking Dead's" premiere red carpet about what viewers can expect to see of Sasha and the rest of the Prison's new residents.

"I think at the very end of Season 3, they became a part of the group, as well as everyone else from Woodbury," she says. "I think that everybody made a collective decision to just move forward together, and it was because of Rick. It was because he made the decision and it trickled down from him. Yeah, [Sasha and Tyreese are] definitely in the group. They're integral in the group. They're helping. They're in leadership positions."

Martin-Green says she was thrilled to have her involvement with the rest of the group increased because it led to her having some awesome zombie kills. "My favorite is one that happens in the first episode. It's one of mine," she says. "I won't give it away, but it's great and I thank [director] Greg [Nicotero] for it."

There's been a lot of vague discussions of a new threat facing the survivors in "The Walking Dead" Season 4, though there hasn't been any clear explanation of what it is. While Martin-Green didn't reveal the latest trouble Rick & Co. will have to face, she did say that it's a gamechanger.
"It turns the whole world upside down because it's something you never would have expected. It's shocking," she teases. "I was shocked when I first read these scripts. I said, 'What?' It's going to be great."

Martin-Green admits that Hershel is her favorite person on "The Walking Dead," but in Season 4 people should keep an eye out for Alanna Masterson's mysterious new character. "Keep an eye out for her right here. For real," Martin-Green teases.

"The Walking Dead" Season 4 premieres on Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.

Arrow http://www.zap2it.com/videogallery/77706581/Entertainment/The-Walking-Dead-Season-4-premiere-Sonequa-Martin-Green
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Oct - 23:44

Citation :

NEWS/ The Walking Dead Countdown: Will Maggie Get Pregnant? Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan Talk “Beautiful” Season Four
par Kristin Dos Santos | Traduit par Kristin Veitch le 10/10/2013 - à 9h00

Glenn Rhee, Steven Yeun, Maggie Greene, Lauren Cohan, The Walking Dead

Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC

Hmm...Does Diapers.com deliver to post-apocalyptic prisons? The Walking Dead's Maggie and Glenn might want to start looking into such things, because—and we are only speculating here—we have a sneaking suspicion a baby might be on the way for the show's core couple.
In anticipation of Sunday's season-four premiere of TWD, we spoke with Steven Yeun (Glenn) and Lauren Cohan (Maggie), and, acting like a true nervous daddy-to-be, here's how Yeun responded to a question about whether Maggie might ever get pregnant:

"You know, I think that's definitely a genuine, um, you know, thing that could be," Yeun stumbled. "And, um, obviously, I can't really address that at any point. But you know, there's genuine fears that go along with trying to live a normal life in that world, and that all applies into what makes it more dangerous, or what makes you more vulnerable, so it's all cool."

VIDEO: Andrew Lincoln spoils "shocking" moment from premiere

[Spoiler alert for anyone who has not read the books: We don't like the idea of Maggie getting pregnant because, suffice to say, it did not bode well for the beloved couple!]

Cohan, who calls season four "crazier than ever," with "a whole new pulse," has this to say about what's in store for her beautiful (dare we say...glowing? no, we better not) alter ego Maggie: "A lot more strength, a lot more leadership. Everything that happened to Maggie last year has definitely solidified her strength and has made her more of a warrior. So it's pretty awesome. She's taking no prisoners this year."

In the first episode back, we see Glenn taking extra-special, seemingly extra-cautious care of his ladylove…Which may or may not be a sign. ‘Cause, you know, Glenn's just good like that. But suffice to say, the show's core couple seem stronger and more adorably in love than ever. (And you know how The Walking Dead works, happiness sure makes us nervous about things to come!)

MORE WALKING DEAD: Bookmark this page for all the latest exclusives, interviews, spoilers and videos!

Speaking of nerves, Cohan says she fully empathizes with viewers who suffer major anxiety watching the show, and can offer up a valid form of therapy to cope: zombie slashing. "We, at least as actors, get the catharsis of letting all the emotion out," she explains, "and fighting and killing and slashing the zombies and stuff. So maybe you guys need some zombie camp or something to go and release all your adrenaline."
Sounds way more fun than a leather couch. Sign us up!

The Walking Dead slayed ratings records earlier this year for AMC, with more than 12 million viewers tuning in for the season-three finale. (That's more than the series finale for Breaking Bad.) And Yeun believes season four might be viewers' favorite season yet.
READ NOW: Eight Walking Dead spoilers you need to know!

"It's the most beautiful season...The new scripts really let things breathe and let people be heard and really focus in on one thing at a time. So it's gonna be great."
In.

Miss any of our Walking Dead Countdown so far this week? You sad, pathetic soul! Just kidding, but you should check out all the awesomeness from Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, and Eight Spoilers You Need to Know from the rest of the cast! The come back tomorrow for the last scoopy hurrah before Sunday's big bang.

Speaking of, I'll be answering what you want to know about season four of The Walking Dead in a special post on Friday. So tweet any question you have to @kristindsantos, or post in the comments section!

Arrow http://fr.eonline.com/news/468408/the-walking-dead-countdown-will-maggie-get-pregnant-steven-yeun-and-lauren-cohan-talk-beautiful-season-four
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Oct - 23:47

Citation :

'The Walking Dead' Season 4 premiere: Andrew Lincoln talks pig love and shirtless scenes

By Terri Schwartz October 10, 2013 4:52 PM ET
Follow @Terri_Schwartz on TwitterTwitter | Google+Google

"The Walking Dead" fans are going to see a new side of Andrew Lincoln's character Rick Grimes in the upcoming Season 4 premiere. The leader of the survivors followed a dark path in Season 3, but after seeing the way it affected his son, tries to go a more peaceful route in the coming season.
What that entails for Rick is a lot of time with a small herd of pigs. Photos from the upcoming Season 4 show that Rick has tried his hands at farming, and that career change gave Lincoln a chance to work alongside some unexpected "The Walking Dead" costars.

"I've put down the gun and picked up the pigs," he jokes to Zap2it on "The Walking Dead" Season 4 premiere red carpet. "Strangely I got on very well with those piglets -- for not very long. They didn't last very long. But for the time that we were together, it was very touching. ... There was one particularly emotional pig called Truffle. He was the runt of the litter. Beautiful little pig. Bless him."

When viewers get to see Rick get dirty taking care of the pigs in the upcoming premiere episode, "30 Days Without An Accident," they can know that little acting was involved. Lincoln says he was required to sometimes "clean out and herd the pigs" to a variety of adverse consequences.

"There was one day when I was doing a scene with Norman Reedus -- I can't tell you what happens -- but I had to pig handle a lot. They do have a tendency to poop when you pick them up, so I was covered in blood and pig poop and there was flies. I was surrounded by a cloud of flies for the rest of the day. Nobody sat next to me. I thought it was a tight unit, this crew. Nu-uh," he says. "The stink of pig s*** lasted for days. I kept texting Greg Nicotero going, 'Still piggy. Still smelling. Lets get rid of those pigs.'"

All that caring for pigs means that Lincoln gets the opportunity to take his shirt off in the coming episodes. He says he's heard an awful lot about his shirtless Season 4 scenes, but wishes the producers of the show would take off something else instead.

"There have been a couple of scenes where I got my top off this season. I keep trying to drop my pants, but no one wants it. Maybe because I've turned 40," he says, cracking himself up.

Lincoln also speaks candidly about the new threat against the survivors in Season 4 which has been kept such a mystery leading up to the premiere.
"I think that the writers did a very smart thing by putting pressure on the group and dividing the group and bringing paranoia and divisiveness to the group because of something that wasn't human and wasn't a walker," he says. "But it's just -- if not more -- terrifying a threat, and it felt very, very real. It felt like something that would absolutely happen in those circumstances."
Watch the above video to see what Lincoln thinks of a possible Rick/Michonne romance and to see whether he feels he is more of a dream boat than Norman Reedus.

"The Walking Dead" Season 4 premieres on AMC on Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. ET.

Traduction de Google, jsute histoire de comprendre un peu mdr

Citation :

'The Walking Dead' Saison 4 Premiere: Andrew Lincoln parle d'amour de porc et de scènes torse nu

Par Terri Schwartz 10 octobre 2013 16h52 HE
Suivez @ Terri_Schwartz sur TwitterTwitter | Google+Google

"The Walking Dead" fans vont voir une nouvelle facette de Andrew Lincoln du personnage de Rick Grimes dans la prochaine saison 4 Premiere. Le leader des survivants suivi un chemin sombre dans la saison 3, mais après avoir vu la façon dont il a affecté son fils , essaie d'aller un itinéraire plus paisible dans la saison à venir.

Qu'est-ce que cela implique pour Rick est un beaucoup de temps avec un petit troupeau de porcs. Photos de la prochaine saison 4 montrent que Rick a essayé ses mains à l'agriculture , et que le changement de carrière ont donné Lincoln une chance de travailler aux côtés de certains "The Walking Dead" costars inattendus.

«J'ai mis le fusil et ramassé les porcs», plaisante-t-il à Zap2it sur ​​"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Premiere tapis rouge. "Bizarrement, je me suis très bien avec les porcelets - pour pas très longtemps Ils n'ont pas duré très longtemps, mais pour le temps que nous étions ensemble, il a été très émouvant .... Il y avait un cochon particulièrement émotif appelée truffe.. . C'était l'avorton de la litière. Beau petit cochon. bénir. "

Lorsque les téléspectateurs la chance de voir Rick se salir prendre soin des porcs dans le prochain épisode de la première, "30 jours sans accident», ils peuvent savoir que peu de théâtre a été impliqué. Lincoln dit qu'il devait parfois "nettoyer et le troupeau de porcs" à une variété de conséquences néfastes.

«Il y avait un jour où je faisais une scène avec Norman Reedus - Je ne peux pas vous dire ce qui arrive - mais j'ai dû gérer un grand nombre de porcs Ils ont une tendance à merde quand vous les prenez, donc je. était couvert de sang et de merde de cochon et il y avait des mouches. J'étais entouré d'une nuée de mouches pour le reste de la journée. Personne ne s'est assis à côté de moi. Je pensais que c'était une unité serré, cet équipage. Nu-euh », il dit. "L'odeur de cochon S *** a duré pendant des jours. J'ai continué à envoyer des SMS Greg Nicotero aller, 'Still cochon. sentant encore. Permet de se débarrasser de ces porcs. "

Tout ce que prendre soin de porcs signifie que Lincoln a la possibilité de prendre sa chemise dans les épisodes à venir. Il dit qu'il a entendu beaucoup de choses sur sa saison 4 scènes torse nu, mais souhaite que les producteurs de l'émission seraient décoller autre chose à la place.
"Il ya eu quelques scènes où j'ai obtenu mon top off cette saison. J'essaie de laisser tomber mon pantalon, mais personne ne veut cela. Peut-être parce que j'ai eu 40 ans», dit-il, lui-même en train de craquer.

Lincoln parle aussi franchement sur la nouvelle menace contre les survivants dans la saison 4 qui a été conservé un tel mystère menant à la première.
"Je pense que les scénaristes ont fait quelque chose de très intelligent en faisant pression sur le groupe et la division du groupe et la mise paranoïa et la division du groupe en raison de quelque chose qui n'était pas humain et n'était pas un marcheur," dit-il. "Mais c'est juste - si ce n'est plus - une menace terrifiante, et il se sentait très, très réel C'était comme quelque chose qui serait tout à fait se produire dans ces circonstances.».
Regardez la vidéo ci-dessus pour voir ce que Lincoln pense à une possible Rick / Michonne romance et de voir si il se sent plus d'un bateau de rêve de Norman Reedus.

"The Walking Dead" saison 4 premières sur AMC le 13 octobre à 9 h HE.

Arrow http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/10/the-walking-dead-season-4-premiere-andrew-lincoln-talks-pig-love-and-shirtless-scenes.html
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyDim 13 Oct - 21:38

The Walking Dead - Episode 4.01 - 30 Days Without an Accident - Major Spoilers

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 1_full10

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 2_full10

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 3_full10
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead   Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty

Spoilers Saison 4 The Walking Dead
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant