Experts en Séries
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site internet dédié aux séries !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Interviews, articles et Actualités

+41
Alice8433
Petite Louve Mystique
MissSinise
SAFIRA
noemie59
taylorsullivan
parigleise
B-52
Thyrsette
Manhattan25
totorsg
livi
zat
virginy33
Lisa2105
Justine
Greisa
ludi
poupi27
D&D_fan
Emilie
£ly
Lys
jaky
fan2csiny
anthony258
ludivine03
Nat
MagicMum
csisource
MADLEEN
Rainie
popohoff
WAT
MacTaylorsGirl
laurence0311
lilou
perlnoir
Lindsay
Idu
AmyTaylor
45 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivant
AuteurMessage
noemie59
"Because I'm totally kissable."
noemie59

Séries suivies : Hannibal, Hawaii 5.0, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Blacklist, Castle, Teen wolf,
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham, Sherlock, Charles Xavier, Erik Lensherr, Wolerine, The Doctor, Clara Oswald, Rumpelstilskin,

Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 21 Mar - 14:09

Merci pour la video Perl calin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
taylorsullivan
"The best way to resist temptation is to yield!"
taylorsullivan

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 5 Avr - 15:49

petit vidéo de Gary Sinise "speaks at reagan 100th birthday celebration
de fevrier 2011
parigleise

parigleise

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac Jo Don Danny

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyJeu 7 Avr - 16:46

Source: http://ht.ly/4t3kR

School of Social Work Honors Trio for Humanitarian Efforts

By Maya Meinert on April 4, 2011 1:10 PM

Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 Sinise10
Dean Marilyn L. Flynn, actor Gary Sinise and USC president C. L. Max Nikias
Photo/Steve Cohn

The USC School of Social Work honored actor Gary Sinise for his humanitarian efforts on behalf of the U.S. military, scholar Fred H. Wulczyn for his commitment to the profession of social work and Stephen Peck MSW ’97 for his dedication to veterans’ causes at the school’s scholarship gala, “A Celebration of the Heart,” on April 2 at Town & Gown.
Sinise received the Crystal Heart, the school’s highest honor for community service, in recognition of his philanthropy and for being an ardent supporter of U.S. troops.
While he is perhaps best known for his starring roles on the CBS series CSI: New York and in the films Forrest Gump, Apollo 13 and Ransom, the Academy Award-nominated actor also has made his mark as a member of the Lt. Dan Band, which he created to perform domestically and abroad on USO tours and for other veteran causes.
Sinise also co-founded the charitable organization Operation International Children, which assists in donating school supplies to children around the world. He also serves as spokesman for the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial. In 2008, Sinise received the Presidential Citizens Medal, the second-highest civilian honor awarded for exemplary deeds performed in service of the nation. He is one of only 100 people to receive the honor.
“It is our defenders who deserve the credit and thanks,” Sinise said. “If by accepting this honor, I can draw more attention to how they serve and sacrifice for us all, it is my humble privilege to do so.”
USC president C. L. Max Nikias touted the School of Social Work’s interdisciplinary research efforts, especially its military social work program, the first of its kind at any major U.S. research university.
“We believe that we should honor those who have honored our country,” Nikias said. “We think that the best way to serve members of our military is to serve them, and we do that by training social workers to help veterans and their families readjust to civilian life.”
School of Social Work dean Marilyn L. Flynn announced the establishment of the Gary Sinise Scholarship, which was created for students pursuing study in the school’s military social work program.
“I’m grateful to the USC School of Social Work for recognizing that they can play a part in giving back to our veterans by providing this much-needed financial assistance to those in service,” Sinise said. “The battle often continues once they come home, and who better to reach out to a returning veteran than someone who has walked in their shoes?”
Flynn presented the inaugural scholarship to MSW student Isaac Ford Jr., a former U.S. Marine and himself a wounded warrior, who was chosen for his dedication to the intersection of social work and veterans’ causes.
“Isaac Ford Jr. is undoubtedly one of the School of Social Work’s most experienced and dedicated veterans,” Flynn said. “He has devoted his time as a student to serving his fellow veterans and plans to continue after graduation to assist veterans in making the best possible transition from the military to civilian life.”
Nikias also presented Wulczyn, director of the Center for State Foster Care and Adoption Data at the University of Chicago, the Flynn Prize for Research, an internationally competitive prize that recognizes a scholar whose interdisciplinary research has achieved high social impact and a demonstrable change in the lives of vulnerable populations. It comes with a gold medallion and a $20,000 honorarium.
“This award is meaningful because it is given to a person whose interdisciplinary studies have profoundly shaped social policy or social programs,” Nikias said. “It is fitting that Dr. Wulczyn is receiving this award from a school dedicated to interdisciplinary research.”
Wulczyn’s work has focused on defining social problems, developing social policy and assessing the impact of public investments, all with the goal of improving the lives of vulnerable children using an interdisciplinary perspective. He is a pioneer in the analysis of electronic records to better understand the experiences of children and families in the U.S. child welfare system.
He is the architect of Chapin Hall’s Multistate Foster Care Data Archive, which leverages state investment in information technology, expands the ability of states to analyze key child welfare outcomes, compare outcomes across jurisdictions, project future service patterns, and test the impact of policy and service innovations.
Wulczyn is a leader in developing alternative approaches to financing child welfare programs. His major social experiment, the HomeRebuilders project, led to the nation’s first proposal to change federal law limiting the ability of states to design innovative child welfare programs, which in turn led to the development of the Title IV-E waiver program used by states to undertake system reform in child welfare programs.
Peck, who received the W. June Simmons Distinguished Alumni Award, is president and chief executive officer of U.S.VETS, the nation’s largest nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting veterans making the transition to civilian life.
Peck, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the Vietnam War and is the son of Hollywood icon Gregory Peck, has been working on behalf of homeless and other troubled veterans for nearly 20 years.
He was the founding director of the Villages at Cabrillo, the largest program at U.S.VETS, which includes 26 acres of former naval housing in Long Beach. By housing more than 500 veterans and providing services such as substance abuse treatment and employment assistance, it is the largest social services program for homeless veterans in the country.
He founded the Far From Home Foundation to advocate for homeless veterans issues and produced two films about veterans, Heart of the Warrior and Far From Home.
Proceeds from the evening helped establish the Gary Sinise Scholarship for students pursuing studies in the school’s military social work program.
Lisa2105
"Truth or Happiness ... Never both"
Lisa2105

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Jo, Mac

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyDim 10 Avr - 21:31

Merci pour l'interview Parigleise biz
parigleise

parigleise

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyVen 20 Mai - 10:11

Gary Sinise To Announce New Charity Foundation

May 19, 2011

Gary Sinise, who stars as Det. Mac Taylor in the CBS television series “CSI: New York,” will announce the formation of The Gary Sinise Foundation, a charity dedicated to raising funds for charities supporting the military in a National Press Club luncheon address on Thursday, June 30.

Sinise, who received an Academy Award nomination for Best Support Actor for his portrayal of Lt. Dan in the Oscar-winning film “Forrest Gump,” will also discuss the award-winning feature length film, “Lt. Dan Band: For the Common Good,” which chronicles Sinise and his band as they travel around the world performing for the nation’s military. The Press Club will host a free screening of the film on Wednesday, June 29.

A recipient of the Presidential Citizens Medal, Sinise is the second actor, along with Elizabeth Taylor, to be awarded the honor. Sinise is spokesperson for the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial Foundation and co-founder of Operation International Children. He has traveled several times with the USO to entertain U.S. troops Iraq and Afghanistan with the USO. He also appeared in the Fox News documentary “On the Road in Iraq with our Troops and Gary Sinise” and starred in such major films as “Apollo 13,” and “Ransom,” “The Forgotten,” “The Human Stain.”

Sinise’s remarks will begin at 1 p.m. EDT, followed by a question-and-answer session. National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at facebook.com/PressClubDC. For reservations to the film screening, email reservations@press.org.

Or email a question in advance, type SINISE in the subject line and send to president@press.org before 10 a.m. on day of event. The Press Club is on the 13th floor, 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C.

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/6323-gary-sinise-to-announce-new-charity-foundation#ixzz1MsVEZH5e
Lisa2105
"Truth or Happiness ... Never both"
Lisa2105

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Jo, Mac

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 24 Mai - 22:48

Merci pour l'article et le lien parigleise calin biz
perlnoir
Looping accessoirement Admin.
perlnoir

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Danny. Mac. et Jo

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyVen 1 Juil - 9:45

Citation :
The Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning CSI: NY star—also of Forrest Gump fame—explains his new documentary, Lt. Dan Band: For the Common Good, and his efforts to bring attention to America’s disabled veterans.

Gary Sinise got hooked on acting in high school and, at age 18, co-founded Chicago's acclaimed Steppenwolf Theater. He's built an impressive résumé on stage and on both sides of the camera, winning numerous awards. In CBS' CSI: New York, he plays the lead and occasionally demonstrates his talent on the bass guitar, which he plays in his Lt. Dan Band, named for his alter ego in the film Forrest Gump. Sinise is also passionate about his humanitarian work with Operation International Children and his newly-formed foundation to benefit military service members.

TRANSCRIPT
Tavis: Pleased to welcome Gary Sinise back to this program. Starting July 4th you can catch a new documentary about his efforts on behalf of U.S. soldiers, appropriately named after one of his memorable characters, Lieutenant Dan. Gary, good to see you again, sir.

Gary Sinise: Thank you. Thank you. Good to be here.

Tavis: You were on this program when we first got started, I think, some years ago, so we’re in our eighth season, you’re about to start your eighth season. You’re still on television.

Sinise: Yeah, luckily. (Laughter) Luckily, we’re starting our eighth season.

Tavis: Still having fun?

Sinise: I am. It’s been the perfect thing at the right time, and I have a lot of friends who are wonderful actors. They’d like to be in my shoes. So I’m just going to enjoy it while we got it and it’s been a good ride so far.

Tavis: You can’t talk about Gary Sinise and characters and, hence the name of the band, not talk about Lieutenant Dan. What did that role in “Forrest Gump” do for you, for your career?

Sinise: Oh, gosh. Well, a few things. On the career side, certainly when you’re in a movie that’s seen by just about everybody multiple times like that and gets all the awards and goes through that and you’re playing a prominent role, you can’t help but have it kind of inflate and invigorate your career, which it did.

But it also introduced me to some wonderful organizations. Because I played a disabled veteran, I was approached by the Disabled American Veterans organization about a month after the movie opened. They invited me to their national convention.

I didn’t know anything about the Disabled American Veterans. That was 1994, and ever since I went to that convention I’ve been very, very actively involved with Disabled American Veterans and our wounded service members, and now we certainly have more coming home every day that need our help.

So to be a part of that organization and to support that and to try and draw attention to what’s going on with our disabled veterans is something that’s kind of a privilege and an honor for me to do that.

That was 1994; I’ve been involved ever since. Now we just broke ground, on Veteran’s Day about six months ago on the American Veterans Disabled for Life memorial, which will be opened permanently, a permanent tribute to over three million disabled veterans that we have, to honor their sacrifices.

That will open on Veteran’s Day 2012 . So I’ve been privileged to be national spokesperson for that effort.

Tavis: It’s one thing to play the character, another thing to be invited to the convention. But something must have happened at that convention, obviously, that pulled you into now a lifelong service and commitment to the issue. So what happened that made you stick with it? What did you see, what was the experience, what happened that got you?

Sinise: It was very moving, Tavis just to go there, first of all. I didn’t know anything about the organization. I had been involved with some veterans’ groups, Vietnam veterans’ groups, prior to that in the Chicago area. I have veterans in my family. But I didn’t know anything about DAV, Disabled American Veterans.

So I got this call and they said they wanted to honor me at their national convention in Chicago, which happens to be where I’m from. So I said I would love to come. I flew out there, they had me in a hotel room in the hotel that the event was at, they brought me down through the kitchen and took me around and brought me to this door.

I heard my voice on the speakers out there in the ballroom. I couldn’t really see out there yet and they were about to introduce me, and then they told me, “When you hear your name, go through the doors.” I walked through the door, went up onto the stage, and I looked out in the ballroom.

There were about 3,000, 3,500 people there. Probably 2,500 of them were disabled veterans from World War II to the present day. The ones that could stand on one leg or whatever were standing up, guys in wheelchairs everywhere. Everybody was giving me an ovation for playing a disabled veteran in a way that I guess they thought was honorable.

Looking out there and having been so close to that film and that particular character, I was very, very moved. From that point on, I stayed very active with the DAV.

Tavis: I want to talk more about the documentary in a second here. You’ve been, now, to Afghanistan a couple of times, you’ve been to Iraq four or five times. We saw some scenes in the movie, the documentary, a moment ago, which again, I’ll come back to in just a second.

But I’m curious as to your thoughts about the draw-down that President Obama just announced, these 33,000 troops that really represented the surge that he endorsed some time ago. Those troops are now, the same number, at least, being drawn down.

What do you think about this draw-down in Afghanistan, since you’ve been there a couple times?

Sinise: Well, I don’t – when I go there I’m with the service members. I go to the bases and I try to get around and see as many people as I can. They’re all doing their jobs and trying to get through a tough situation, and they’re serving honorably.

With regards to that, Afghanistan is a very, very difficult environment. From the little I know, and yes, I’ve been there and I’ve flown over it and it’s a very rugged and inhospitable place in many areas, so it’s a difficult fight there, I know.

I don’t know what the end game will be. If the president is listening to his generals and they’re recommending that it’s time to go, who am I to say anything? There are a lot of other people that have been involved in that fight and know that terrain and know that environment and know the enemy there far better than I do.

So my mission is to support our service members. They’re volunteers and if they’re going to go to a hostile place like Afghanistan, I think we owe it to them to back them up and try to help them get through it.

Tavis: To your point of what we owe them, you mentioned Vietnam earlier in this conversation. I wonder whether or not it is your opinion that we are doing better as a nation in how we treat veterans when they come home from Vietnam to Afghanistan to Iraq, et cetera.

Sinise: There’s no question about that. Having veterans, Vietnam veterans in my family, many Vietnam veteran pals, there’s a focus now and some hard lessons learned from Vietnam that I think we’re trying to improve upon with regards to our service members today.

I remember all too well what it was like for Vietnam veterans, and I got very, very involved with Vietnam veterans groups back in the early ’80s, before the wall was built and before it was sort of okay to pat a Vietnam veteran on the back and say, “Thanks for serving.”

They were in hiding at that point, and it was very difficult or them. I know a lot of Vietnam veterans that have applied themselves vigorously to making sure that what happened to them does not happen to our service members today.

That’s what I’ve done, having known so many Vietnam veterans. One of the primary things that has driven me so completely in the last 10 years of this fight is to try to prevent that from happening again. If we’re going to send service members somewhere and they serve at the pleasure of the president and they serve the Congress and they do what they’re told and they can’t really debate that, so every single president, Democrat or Republican or whoever, is going to send these service members somewhere.

We’re lucky to have an all-volunteer service for the past over 35 years. That’s an important thing. I think that’s a good thing for our country. The way to keep that and to keep those service members strong is to make sure that they know they’re appreciated for what they do for us, and that’s where I can help, I think.

Tavis: You’re doing that with this documentary. Tell me about the Lt. Dan Band.

Sinise: I’ve been doing a lot of tours for the USO, going out, visiting our troops around the world. I have a band that I started with a buddy of mine, a Vietnam veteran pal named Kimo Williams from Chicago.

Kimo and I are friends and we were playing music together. When I started going on these USO tours and visiting the troops and shaking hands and taking pictures with them, I kept urging the USO to let me take musicians with me so that I could entertain them at the same time.

And sure enough, eventually after about five or six handshake tours they agreed to let me take a band overseas. So we set up a tour to Korea, Singapore, Diego Garcia. I called Kimo up and I said, “Let’s get the guys together. We’re going on tour.”

That began a very vigorous mission to get out and support them wherever they are – overseas and here at home on bases. I spend a lot of time, a lot of hours, and this buddy of mine heard about that, Jonathan Flora, a filmmaker, and he asked if he could document some of it.

So I let him come with camera crews and follow me around for a year and a half to two years, and he put this beautiful documentary together. What they’re going to do, they’re going to launch it online, where you could go to LtDanBandMovie .com and you can put in $4 and view the movie. It’s like a pay-per-view online.

I think that way, service members all over the world, people all over the world can go online and watch this movie in their bedroom or their living room or have parties or whatever they want, service members on bases across the world can put in their $4 and watch the movie.

Tavis: You’re raising money for your work, as a matter of fact, part of that $4.

Sinise: Yeah, one out of every four dollars will actually go to this newly created Gary Sinise Foundation, which is a military and first responder support foundation that I created. I’ve just done so much of this in the last several years that I wanted to find a way that I could increase that level of activity and starting a foundation is one way to do that.

Tavis: You can support Gary’s work and be entertained starting July the 4th, when “Lt. Dan Band” hits the Internet, and as you heard Gary say, part of the proceeds from that go to support the work that he’s doing with veterans across this country. Gary, always good to have you on the program.

Sinise: Yeah, thank you, it’s good to be back.

Tavis: It’s good to see you. Congrats on your eight season, about to begin.

Sinise: Thank you so much.

Tavis: Time for you to get back to work.

Sinise: Pretty soon, yeah.

[Walmart - Save money. Live better.]

Announcer: Nationwide Insurance proudly supports Tavis Smiley. Tavis and Nationwide Insurance – working to improve financial literacy and the economic empowerment that comes with it. Nationwide is on your side. And by contributions to your PBS station from viewers like you. Thank you.

source: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/actor-gary-sinise/
https://csi-ny.forumpro.fr
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyDim 11 Sep - 17:25

Citation :
How 9/11 Changed My Life (Gary Sinise)

Spoiler:

source: http://ht.ly/6qLOn
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 17:45

Spoiler:

source; http://www.craveonline.com/tv/interviews/174142-gary-sinise-on-season-8-of-csi-ny
parigleise

parigleise

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 18:04

Merci Perl' pour ces articles!!! calin calin calin
SAFIRA

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : danny, lindsay, mac, don, jo, rizzoli et isles

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 18:36

merci pour l'info, c'est sympa.
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 11:11

Je mets le news là même si je ne sais pas si c'est vraiment la bonne place. Il y a un film qui passe sur M6 vendredi 30 septembre avec Gary donc, à vos postes cheers
Thyrsette
Accro à la Mûre et Reine de la Crumauté
Thyrsette

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac Taylor - Patrick Jane

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 11:47

Il s'agit à 15h30 de la Villa des Souvenirs [Fallen Angel] qui avait déjà été diffusé dans le courant de l'année dernière je sais plus exactement quand xD Film pour les fleurs bleues et celles qui ont envie de bien baver mred Je n'en dirais pas plus, SPOILERS xD
perlnoir
perlnoir

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 13:28

Roh il est chouette ce filmmmmmmmmmm je l'ai vu 5 fois mdr

Je suis pas fleur bleue mais Garyyyyyyyyyy est miammmm dedans.

Merci pour l'info Zat.
taylorsullivan
taylorsullivan

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 14:19

j'adore ce film il est trop bavant garynou
zat
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success" Remus Lupin
zat

Séries suivies : DW, NCIS LA, H 5-0, Arrow, Elementary, POI, Castle, TM, Downton Abbey, TBBT, HIMYM, Beauty and the beast, OUAT, Sherlock, WC, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Revolution
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac, Mahone, Jane, O'Neill, Cal, Sherlock, Ten, Eleven, Rush, Castle, Tesla, Varro, McKay, Clark, Sheldon, Merlin, Reese, Miles, Casey, Severide

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 17:15

De rien calin
B-52

B-52

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac / Stella / Flack

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyVen 21 Oct - 21:16

parigleise

parigleise

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyVen 21 Oct - 22:28

amourfm3

Y a pas à dire il sait y faire

Merci pour la video B-52 calin
Manhattan25
The Concierge Of Crime !
Manhattan25

Séries suivies : The Resident - Young Sheldon - TBBT - Newport Beach - Nash Bridges - Suits - Good Doctor - CSI LV - The Blacklist - ...
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Conrad Hawkins - Randolph Bell - Mina Okafor - Sheldon - Léonard - Howard - Penny - Grissom - Sarah - Hodges - Greg - Ryan - Seth - Sandy - Kirsten - Summer - ...

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyVen 21 Oct - 23:30

Thank for vidéo B-52 calin

Hou ! il est si coeur les sourires et tout ptdr comme tu dis ma Pari' il sait y faire à tomber !! KO

PS : j'ai juste comprit que ce n'était pas un bon élèves ptdr ptdr mais pas grave :safapa:
taylorsullivan
taylorsullivan

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptySam 22 Oct - 19:05

ptdr man'

bave bave l'est trop beau mon garynou
Nat
"Gary... et mûrir de plaisir"
Nat

Séries suivies : The Blacklist, Travelers, NCISNOLA, Will&Grace
Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Red, Dwayne Pride etc...

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMer 4 Jan - 16:59

Impostor passe ce soir sur ScyFy
http://the-mentalist.frenchboard.com/
MissSinise

MissSinise

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac Taylor et Don Flack

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptyMar 31 Jan - 16:06

la voix qu'il a, j'adore, trop sexy, fan jusqu'à sa voix
Petite Louve Mystique

Petite Louve Mystique

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac - Jo - Adam - Don - Danny - Linsday - Claire...

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptySam 31 Mar - 9:59

Une nouvelle pas réjouissante du tout mais il faut le savoir!

Notre Gary international a été impliqué dans un accident de voiture pour aller en Virginie pour faire un concert de Lt. Dan Band dans une école secondaire de Martinsville samedi soir hein?! stress euh On dit qu'il n'est pas trop blessé.... tout ce que j'espère c'est qu'il n'y a pas de mort...

Source: http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/car-accident-shelves-sinise-for-benefit-concert-1.1002134
http://rpgcsiny.forumgratuit.org/
B-52

B-52

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : Mac / Stella / Flack

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptySam 31 Mar - 10:24

Oh non pas ça.... triste triste
Greisa
"Fabuleuse auteure de fics. A lire sans aucune modération!"
Greisa

Perso(s) Préféré(s) : MAC, Patrick, Cal, Ten...

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 EmptySam 31 Mar - 11:08

Oh triste
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews, articles et Actualités   Interviews, articles et Actualités - Page 11 Empty

Interviews, articles et Actualités
Page 11 sur 13Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivant